• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

lower abdominal pains and colposcopy questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

laurengotdatfire

Bluelighter
For the past year I've been experiencing severe lower abdominal pains immediately after orgasming, and also my menstrual cramps have gotten so intense I can hardly function sometimes. Sometimes sex hurts so bad that my SO and I have to stop and can't continue for a few hours.

I went to the gyno and they said what I'm experiencing is either Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (which they came to the conclusion that it wasn't) or possibly Endometriosis (which by means of an ultrasound, they decided that's not what it was either). They found that I have HPV but have scheduled me for a Coloscopy because my cells appeared to be "abnormal". I'm wondering why they schedule these procedures and if it means something serious. I'm pretty worried and so is my boyfriend. If you could give me any clue in figuring out what the hell's wrong with me and also why they've scheduled this procedure, please help me out. Thank you!

Really?! No one has one little shred of advice for me, or even a lame pointless comment?! Whoa. Lol

they scheduled a colposcopy to take a good look at your cervix. your healthcare provider might suspect hpv or perhaps another cervical abnormallity. during this procedure they might also take a biopsy as well.

good luck. =)

they scheduled a colposcopy to take a good look at your cervix. your healthcare provider might suspect hpv or perhaps another cervical abnormallity. during this procedure they might also take a biopsy as well.

good luck. =)

I understand what they usually schedule colposcopies for, but they already know I have hpv and that my cells are abmormal. They are doing a biopsy as well they said, but they said he ultrasound was fine so I don't know what they're looking for. Do you think they could be looking for anything cancerous or something?

Thanks for the wordss

Status
Not open for further replies.