• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Training Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatmanX

Bluelighter
A lil background... I am 21 and wrestled in since i was in diapers pretty much. I quit after high school after getting 3rd in states, stupid me turned down some scholarships to party my ass off. I really feel unhealthy and outta shape. I am really trying to get my shit and body back to where it was. I am not scared of hard work but just need a lil motivation. Once I get going i wont stop. I am 5'5 about 150 not really fat but a lil beer gut. I haven't worked out hard since 2005.. I have been smoking, drinking, and doing other unhealthy shit.

My questions are is how should I go about starting back up? I know a lot of lifts and work outs. I smoke a lot of cigs and am trying to quit. I am trying to start off slow.. I am thinking about 10-20 minutes of cardio b4 workout, tuesdays and thursdays. Do you think this is good? Also I will be lifting tuesdays and thursdays should I start out with a full body work out those two days? All input would be awesome! After I get into the rythym of working out again i play going 3-4 days week training different body parts every day. I have a decent bulk right now but i just wanna get real cut and get my beer got out. I have abs but there hiding behind the 1231231243 pack of beer lol.. Well hope to hear some good stuff thanks guys!

oh ya I forgot to ask about reps and weight increase and sets... like i said i am trying to get really cut but if i have to bulk more let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.