• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

How can you safely IV suboxone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try to use Subutex

oh my fucking god!

please read the entire thread before posting. (and you should also read the Bupe megathread while you're at it, because you obviously know nothing about this subject)

also, please get your facts straight before giving someone advice..

Subutex will get you the exact same effects that Suboxone will.

Last edited:
hell i dont know what anyone is talking about in this thread about not feeling buprenorphine for a opiate tolerant individual i was addicted to vicodin for 2 years then moved to oxys then heroin then i got some subs and it hit harder then anything ive had before hell who knows maybe all the heroin i was getting was something else doubtful tho. anyway type up opiate comparison in wikipedia and youll see that buprenorphine is the most potent of any opiates besides fetanayl and carefetanayl not that the potency really matters its just an intresting fact :). I must have a weird body chemistry if buprenorphine is my fav of all the opiods out there, god bless my liver

oh and justajunkie I agree with hairowinn your not in any place to give advice to anyone if you havent read the facts. also were would he get the subutex? could you tell him that? no you cant. unless his doctor was a idiot in his proffesion he wouldnt give a heroin addict subutex because all doctors think for some dumb reason that suboxone is safer for a IV user because the nalaxone will make them withdraw if IVed which it wont. so why dont you read up on suboxone and subutex on bluelight and then maybe youll have 2% of the info youll need for this topic

Last edited:
Hey CH, what happens if a non opiate user injects naloxone?

I know that it does happen, because medics often give naloxone to people passed out (assuming it's heroin) - but I'm not sure what would happen.

You could ask someone who was injected with narcan because they were on GBL, I forget where I read about that in BL, it was in Trip Reports though.

Since I created the micron filtering mega thread (which uses Suboxone as an example) I think I should close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.