The End of Vibe, Hartford CT

coolguy1212

Bluelighter
Saturday March 29
Farewell to Vibe
After 4 years of providing you with the best in afterhours entertainment, Vibe will be closing it's doors. Please join your Vibe resident DJs Edit, Ranpage, TP, Si-Dog & Armondo for a final farewell party and thank you for all the support our patrons have given over the years.
Hope all you guys go there
it will be a fun night for sure

Woo Hoo! I was wondering when this place would finally close its doors. This is a good thing people, this place is/was a hole.

can it be one of those destruction parties, where you are given a sledgehammer at the door with admission, you pick a wall and smash while you dance :)

^^^
Now that is the best idea ive heard all day!!!

I would kill to be able to run around that place with a chainsaw and some molotov cocktails, usual patrons included please.

Hey now is the right time people!!! Every Bluelighter should chip in $5 and we'll build a new club... woohoo!!!
Funky4Breakz can have the downstairs... nothing but breakbeats all night downstairs... lol

i would have to say that the comment made by XTCvitality is very keen. I enjoy the thoughts and feelings that he shares. Taking a molotiv cocktail like in the game MAX payne, and blowing up Vibe would be a very fun and entertaining thing to do. Although i think some urinating of some Stink Enigaz would be fun as well
enjoy !!

you guys are all asshole why would you say that about vibe. just say you dont like it you dont have to say your going to blow it up. A lot of people still love that place, it was the first time i ever gone to a rave and thats what got me started in the raver scene. I think you guys should all go out its gonna be the best night at vibe

I have to say that vibe sucked the dj thought they were the shitand to place was a hole. I remember when dj si- dog came to starz, not that the place was any better, I was just the head dj there. I handed him his ass on a platter and he walked out pissed, a memorable moment!!!!!!

FOR ALL OF YOU WHO THOUGHT I HAD NO IDEA WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT.......HERE IS A GIANT MIDDLE FINGER TO YOU.. VIBE is closed, so there is no longer a place for a bunch of 18 year old drug addicts, to sit around on the floor and drool all over themselves. Now you have to sit in your parents house in the basement, listening to your shitty club music, and rubbing vicks all over your genitals. Plus now all the scum bags who hung out around the bathroom have nowhere to sell there drugs. BOOHOO.......I can finally lay to rest a part of my life that I would so like to forget.

Wow never seen so much hate for one place...Vibe is closing true, a new club will be opening in its place with new owners, new decor and new carma..it wil be closed for 3-4 weeks, just think soon everyone will have a whole new place to hate.

and hate we will. good f'n bye
as stated before...
**lights fart on fire in thread, and runs out screaming**

Originally posted by sweetman:
Wow never seen so much hate for one place...Vibe is closing true, a new club will be opening in its place with new owners, new decor and new carma..it wil be closed for 3-4 weeks, just think soon everyone will have a whole new place to hate.
who are going to be the dj's. new ones or the same head strong asses. Like to know maybe I can get in there. I was the head dj for starz and I need a new gig somewhere close !!!!

Originally posted by Funky4Breakz:
^ Hey whats up Mike??? Hit me up with an email. :) We got your phone message sowwy we didnt go to your thang. :(
-Drew n Jer

What do you mean it isn't until this 28th. Tell everyone about it. Dj freeze-cali ,is the new name,and dj Warchild are the headliners. It is on here look for it under "life support"!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by sweetman:
They will be bringing some new talent and keeping some of the old.
what are they looking for. You think they will be interested in me, I was the head of starz for a while.and I can show what I mean when I say I rock any crowd from SD, CA to here!!!!!
who do I talk to ?

Honestly the only residents worth keeping at Vibe are Edit and Ranpage. Si-Dog used to be a favorite of mine but he just seem to lose his edge over the years. As far as the rest go I've never been really impressed.

Originally posted by Funky4Breakz:
Yeah i think they should get some new blood going down in hartford. I mean i just might attend if they were to add DJ Focus or DJ Rocksteady to the line-up. ;) Y'know that Mike Ice is a talented one aswell..he has that oh so hot flavor from Cali!!!!
:) :) :) Down with VIBE!

Thankyou guys but you never came to here me at Starz. The torrington crowd is coming too, on the 28th. They e-mailed me when the e-mail went out and saw me on it !!
love you both, Freeze