EMD Progressive house

Last edited:
Shiftone - Our Shining Faces

Shiftone - Thai Spa (Schodt Remix)

Arthur Deep, Shiftone - Freedom (Soundprank 'Smashed Glass' Mix)

I'm loving everything I'm hearing by Shiftone right now. Wonderfully melodic, epically euphoric stuff. Just magnificent.

This is just filthy dirty. Properly erotically powerful vocal and energy. Seriously sexy stuff:

Andrew Chalov feat. Alexandra Krischtopa — Snowy Longing (Parallax Breakz Remix)

Tuxedo - Pandemium (LoQuai Remix)

The build on this is fucking immense:

Monojoke - Surreal Things (Parallax Breakz Remix)

Only part track for this. Can't for the life of me find the full length. Gutted:

Flashtech - Granulated (Ilya Mosolov Remix)

Question: Who do I need to be looking out for that would play a set like ^that^? Tried Mission in Leeds August Bank Holiday Sunday and it was shit-hot music, but very Electro / Tech House I guess you'd call it in there. Set here from it which ain't what I'm after. DJ's / clubs playing ^that^, Leeds or Manchester if worth the trip over the Pennines for.

Last edited:
Progressive House

Does anybody have any good progressive house music (think 'World Hold On' by Bob Sinclar, for example) to share with the class?

There used to be this gay club in Atlanta called Backstreet that was open 24/7. It was awesome at its peak, but alas, it got shut down around 2003 I think because an undercover bought meth there. Anyway, that's where I learned to enjoy progressive house.

Progressive was over in 03, mostly.

All the kids have moved on to saw tooth and warbling baselines.

No?

I don't consider drum n bass or dubstep to be highly danceable like I do with progressive house, trance, and breakbeats.

Do a little research, man. Use the search engine.
You don't need to start two threads demanding that music be served to you on a silver platter.

I'm going to close this one as it's really not going anywhere.

Noodle is right, progressive house is dead. You really aren't going to find any fresh stuff in that genre

Was cranky from dental surgery. Sorry, Dresden!
Merged. Good find on the old thread, SOH!

:)

...still over though

4 on the floor is danceable for a reason

-ish

:D

People still listen to the Ramones and The New York Dolls too.

Punk Rock is still dead, just like Disco. ;)

This one's for noodle... I know you've had at least a few dances to this choon

[video=youtube_share;0YmYJk4g_CA]http://youtu.be/0YmYJk4g_CA[/video]

:D

^^
What a great track!
I love the progressive sound of 98 - 00' (I wish i was 10 years older!)

Some other tunes i can't get enough of in the genre

What caused the scene to die? :? Did producers just stop making it altogether?

Last edited: