Steroids and oxycodone

OxySoprano

Greenlighter
I take 30 mg of oxycodone quite often. For the last 5 months or so i've taken around 60 pills a month. I'm thinking about starting my first cycle or steroids this weekend. I've been told that I shouldn't continue with the oxycodone during my cycle of steroids.

What are everyones thoughts??

I don't know if it matters what steroid i'll be taking but I think i've decided on Sustanon250. Does anyone know if Sustanon250 and Oxycodone should not be mixed? I figured i'd slow down a little with the Oxy once I started my cycle just because i'd be more focused on working out and be all pumped with Testosterone. Any thoughts or general advice would be appreciated?

Thanks,

OS

This is a no-brainer Soprano for many reasons. I know Oxy isn't as hard on your body as lots of pharm opioids, but it's still going to tax your liver more than you want to.

If you're going to be using Sust, than your dedication should be true enough that you should be using NO recreational drugs. If you don't have the dicipline, than you're not ready for the gear. It's that simple bro. Oxy will screw with your appetite; which should be spot-on the capitalize on gains.

If you keep taking the Oxy "quite often," your tolerance will quickly rise compounding all the negative effects. You sleep schedule will most likely be affected. Energy levels...I could go on and on.

Now I must be honest, the last time I cycled is when I was discovering Hydrocodone. I know I put my liver through hell. I did make gains, but I know for a fact I underachieved what I could have accomplished had I not made the bonehead move. I also believe I retained a lot more water because of the pills because I was taking arimidex simulataneously, and still gained A LOT of water. I regret it big time man. Pick one or the other.

This is a no-brainer Soprano for many reasons. I know Oxy isn't as hard on your body as lots of pharm opioids, but it's still going to tax your liver more than you want to.

If you're going to be using Sust, than your dedication should be true enough that you should be using NO recreational drugs. If you don't have the dicipline, than you're not ready for the gear. It's that simple bro. Oxy will screw with your appetite; which should be spot-on the capitalize on gains.

If you keep taking the Oxy "quite often," your tolerance will quickly rise compounding all the negative effects. You sleep schedule will most likely be affected. Energy levels...I could go on and on.

Now I must be honest, the last time I cycled is when I was discovering Hydrocodone. I know I put my liver through hell. I did make gains, but I know for a fact I underachieved what I could have accomplished had I not made the bonehead move. I also believe I retained a lot more water because of the pills because I was taking arimidex simulataneously, and still gained A LOT of water. I regret it big time man. Pick one or the other.

x2

Use this cycle as motivation to jumpstart a healthy lifestyle and get a nice regimen going on.....Everything kstoner mentioned is true....

Also, opiates really lower the testosterone as well as slow your metabolism and put a tremendous amount of stress on the GI tract......

I imagine you will have a much much harder time retaining any of the gains you make during your cycle after you start PCT.

Opiates inhibit endogenous testosterone fairly heavily.

Honestly, that you're asking about this combination suggests that you don't know enough to do a steroid cycle safely (you didn't even mention your weight, routine, diet, or PCT).

If you work hard in the gym for a few months you'll realize how dumb it is to be trying to use steroids for muscle mass gain while at the same time using opiates habitually.

You're right planes, I haven't learned to much yet. Just a little bit of research and then started looking here for help. If I end up starting a cycle, I was kinda planning on using it as a replacement habbit to help me slow down with the oxycodone and for the obvious reasons a person would take steroids.

So I guess a better question would be if I occasionaly did one would it be extremely harmful to my body? I understand it would decrease gains but I want to make sure it's not to bad for my body.

Once I started managing a restaurant I slowed down quite a bit working out and picked up smoking cloves a little more. I figured i'd see if I had the drive in the next few weeks to stop smoking and start hitting the gym atleast four days a week. If I can't handle atleast that then there's no point in getting into the juice at all.

• Age--20, I know a little young to start.
• Weight--I'm 6' and weigh about 160. Six months ago I was a fit 180. I'm a bigger boned guy and didn't even think that I could get down to 160. I guess working long days without much time to workout or eat made it easy for me to drop 20 pounds that I didn't want to lose.
• AAS experience--none
• Goals-- Put on a quick 15-20 #s then go for a second cycle that'll help a little more with definition.
• BF%--???
• Diet--Girlfriend is a health freak and she cooks all my food, plenty of protein and not so much fat.
• Work out schedule--right now I just hit the bench in my garage when I can, if I begin a cycle i'd make time to go to the gym atleast four or five times a week.

I appreciate everyones patience with my lack of knowledge and everyones advice.

Soprano

You're right planes, I haven't learned to much yet. Just a little bit of research and then started looking here for help. If I end up starting a cycle, I was kinda planning on using it as a replacement habbit to help me slow down with the oxycodone and for the obvious reasons a person would take steroids.

So I guess a better question would be if I occasionaly did one would it be extremely harmful to my body? I understand it would decrease gains but I want to make sure it's not to bad for my body.

Once I started managing a restaurant I slowed down quite a bit working out and picked up smoking cloves a little more. I figured i'd see if I had the drive in the next few weeks to stop smoking and start hitting the gym atleast four days a week. If I can't handle atleast that then there's no point in getting into the juice at all.

• Age--20, I know a little young to start.
• Weight--I'm 6' and weigh about 160. Six months ago I was a fit 180. I'm a bigger boned guy and didn't even think that I could get down to 160. I guess working long days without much time to workout or eat made it easy for me to drop 20 pounds that I didn't want to lose.
• AAS experience--none
• Goals-- Put on a quick 15-20 #s then go for a second cycle that'll help a little more with definition.
• BF%--???
• Diet--Girlfriend is a health freak and she cooks all my food, plenty of protein and not so much fat.
• Work out schedule--right now I just hit the bench in my garage when I can, if I begin a cycle i'd make time to go to the gym atleast four or five times a week.

I appreciate everyones patience with my lack of knowledge and everyones advice.

Soprano

I'm sure you're expecting this reply------YOU ARE SIMPLY NOT READY....Even with your age aside, you're not even close.......

Start eating 5-7 times a day and doing a 5 day split in the gym focusing on a different bodypart everyday and then you might be ready......simply hitting the bench in your garage and smoking cloves and poppin OCs is not a recipe for success....

I take 4 10mg hydrocodones a day, if I don't take them I couldn't even imaging doing to the gym to begin with. Some people needs them, if you just taking testosterone at a low dose you should be fine. KEEP A CLOSE EYE ON YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE. If you taking the pain meds for recreational purposes I strongly suggest trying to clean up your act as opiates are a very hard habit to break.

agreed. also, avoid any orals- they have to pass through the liver and add extra stress whereas injectables (like your sus, which is a blend of 4 esters of test) don't strain much at all. Have seen some studies where opiates drop endogenous test, so...

its not smart but will you die? no

test isnt harsh on the liver..if you were taking orals or tren or anything like that i would advise against it as i will with this.

also the oxy will make u weaker and limit your size gains.
but its up to you

It's all a moot point. You need to stay far, far away from steroids until you've been to the gym for at least a year solid.