• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drug scares you?

Not scared of any I haven't done, but of ones I have used/abused shooting coke scared the shit out of me nowadays won't fuck with it at all anymore but I do still smoke coke now and then.

i don't have a clue about what?? i don't claim to know things when i don't, if i didn't have an idea of what i was talking about, i wouldn't say anything.

You don't have a clue because you haven't been addicted to meth or been in the meth game. you are claiming to know how bad it is (you know its bad, but you don't have the first hand experience to have a clue to really see how horrible it can get.) its unlike anything else. After you've been stabbed and were 20 minutes away from dying because some tweakers you used to sell to thought you still were and had some, then come talk to me. After seeing countless friends become worthless shells of human beings that are literally perma friend pieces of shit rotting away in prison or on the streets come talk to me. IF you haven't been immersed in the tweaker culture and seen how fucking shady and ruthless it is, you don't know. its not that i have anything against you dude, you just don't have the first hand experience to know the severity of it, and its not something i'm proud of. I am a stronger person for it though, coming up on 2 months away from slamming it and will never touch it again.

You don't have a clue because you haven't been addicted to meth or been in the meth game. you are claiming to know how bad it is (you know its bad, but you don't have the first hand experience to have a clue to really see how horrible it can get.) its unlike anything else. After you've been stabbed and were 20 minutes away from dying because some tweakers you used to sell to thought you still were and had some, then come talk to me. After seeing countless friends become worthless shells of human beings that are literally perma friend pieces of shit rotting away in prison or on the streets come talk to me. IF you haven't been immersed in the tweaker culture and seen how fucking shady and ruthless it is, you don't know. its not that i have anything against you dude, you just don't have the first hand experience to know the severity of it, and its not something i'm proud of. I am a stronger person for it though, coming up on 2 months away from slamming it and will never touch it again.

so just b/c i haven't been stabbed by a tweaker, i dont know what im talking about. no i haven't been as much in the tweaker culture as you but i've been in other ones just as bad, like the heroin culture. i've seen friends turn into worthless pieces of shit and was actually assaulted with a bat b/c my "friend" told my old dealer i broke into his apartment and stole his dope(which i didn't) and got assaulted b/c of that, and i found out later this "friend" got a dime of heroin for doing this, so please tell me again i have no idea of what i'm talking about in reference to the hard drug lifestyle. i highly doubt the tweaker culture is soooo much worse than other hard drug cultures.

Last edited:
so just b/c i haven't been stabbed by a tweaker, i dont know what im talking about. no i haven't been as much in the tweaker culture as you but i've been in other ones just as bad, like the heroin culture. i've seen friends turn into worthless pieces of shit and was actually assaulted with a bat b/c my "friend" told my old dealer i broke into his apartment and stole his dope(which i didn't) and got assaulted b/c of that, and i found out later this "friend" got a dime of heroin for doing this, so please tell me again i have no idea of what i'm talking about in reference to the hard drug lifestyle. i highly doubt the tweaker culture is soooo much worse than other hard drug cultures.

i don't know why i even bother anymore.

i've been in them all, and yes, it is alot worse. know why? doing meth every day gives you permanent brain damage. it makes you fucking crazy. this is a fact. it is different than heroin. heroin doesn't turn you into a paranoid, schizophrenic lunatic. It is more physically addicting, but the effects on the brain are much different.

oh but i forgot, you know everything. you know more than i do about something you don't have have a fraction of the real life experience in. can i get you autograph?

moron.

Last edited:

i've been in them all, and yes, it is alot worse. know why? doing meth every day gives you permanent brain damage. it makes you fucking crazy. this is a fact. it is different than heroin. heroin doesn't turn you into a paranoid, schizophrenic lunatic. It is more physically addicting, but the effects on the brain are much different.

oh but i forgot, you know everything. you know more than i do about something you don't have have a fraction of the real life experience in. can i get you autograph?

moron.

what the fuck are you talking about?? when did i say that i know more about the tweaker culture than you, I DID NOT. i said that i know more about that than you THINK i do. i NEVER said that you didn't know what you were talking about, EVER. i said that b/c i haven't done methamphetamine as much as you, doesnt mean that i have no idea what i am talking about. obviously YOU are the moron who can't read. and yes i know what long-term meth use can lead to, both cocaine and methamphetamine can both leave brain damage from long-term use. i know heroin use is very benign on the body, i was talking about the lifestyle, the lifestyle for all hard drugs are very bad. i personally don't believe the lifestyle of each is any worse. ppl in each lifestyle will fuck you over for little things, etc... just b/c i don't believe the same thing you do, you have to call me a moron. learn to read man. show me where i said that YOU do not know what YOU are talking about.

herion...seriously...afraid of the addiction since its readily available and very cheap where I am from

what the fuck are you talking about?? when did i say that i know more about the tweaker culture than you, I DID NOT. i said that i know more about that than you THINK i do. i NEVER said that you didn't know what you were talking about, EVER. i said that b/c i haven't done methamphetamine as much as you, doesnt mean that i have no idea what i am talking about. obviously YOU are the moron who can't read. and yes i know what long-term meth use can lead to, both cocaine and methamphetamine can both leave brain damage from long-term use. i know heroin use is very benign on the body, i was talking about the lifestyle, the lifestyle for all hard drugs are very bad. i personally don't believe the lifestyle of each is any worse. ppl in each lifestyle will fuck you over for little things, etc... just b/c i don't believe the same thing you do, you have to call me a moron. learn to read man. show me where i said that YOU do not know what YOU are talking about.

no, i called you a moron, because you are ignorant. yes, because you haven't done it alot, you don't have a concept of the harm it causes. the full gravity of it doesn't hit you until you experience it first hand. thats all i was trying to say. this is a fact.
compare it to someone who has smoked heroin 10 times telling a junkie who has a 3 gram a day iv habit for 5 years he has a full scope of the harm it causes.
you personally don't believe the lifestyle of each is any different or worse, is because you haven't lived any of them. you don't know what you are talking about. They are different, they involve different types of people, and the drugs affect people differently.

bleh, you are too dense to get through too, what a waste of my time.

sorry folks, on with the thread

please delete these posts if you want to lacey, arguing with retards isn't conducive to good threads

Last edited:

moron.

no, i called you a moron, because you are ignorant. yes, because you haven't done it alot, you don't have a concept of the harm it causes. the full gravity of it doesn't hit you until you experience it first hand. thats all i was trying to say. this is a fact.
compare it to someone who has smoked heroin 10 times telling a junkie who has a 3 gram a day iv habit for 5 years he has a full scope of the harm it causes.
you personally don't believe the lifestyle of each is any different or worse, is because you haven't lived any of them. you don't know what you are talking about. They are different, they involve different types of people, and the drugs affect people differently.

bleh, you are too dense to get through too, what a waste of my time.

sorry folks, on with the thread

please delete these posts if you want to lacey, arguing with retards isn't conducive to good threads

yes you called me a moron but you also said that I said that YOU know nothing of what you talking about. i NEVER said that. i made it bold above where you said that. i never said you didn't know what you were talking about, i said just b/c i haven't done as much meth as you or been in that particular culture as you, doesn't mean i know NOTHING of what i'm talking about. read, and tell me where i said i know MORE than you.

yes you called me a moron but you also said that I said that YOU know nothing of what you talking about. i NEVER said that. i made it bold above where you said that. i never said you didn't know what you were talking about, i said just b/c i haven't done as much meth as you or been in that particular culture as you, doesn't mean i know NOTHING of what i'm talking about. read, and tell me where i said i know MORE than you.

dude, i was being sarcastic to prove a point. never mind. arguing over the internet is pointless, people always misinterpret or take out of context. they ignore your logic and retaliate by ignoring it and spewing irrelevant rhetoric of their own. what a waste of time.just please stfu and i will do the same. just fucking forget it.

think what you want, i could care less. i try to explain shit i've learned the hard way, but people don't care. whatever. we could play the semantics game for years.

Last edited:
But to each his own, I would never reccomend anyone ever trying heroin cause it's worse that crack once you start, you keep going.

Technically, crack is more addictive. At least it was proven to be in lab mice. With heroin, the mice would occasionally reject the drug for food and water, but with crack cocaine they would just keep redosing until they died.

Granted people aren't lab mice, but it could be argued that some addicts don't act much differently...

dude, i was being sarcastic to prove a point. never mind. arguing over the internet is pointless, people always misinterpret or take out of context. they ignore your logic and retaliate by ignoring it and spewing irrelevant rhetoric of their own. what a waste of time.just please stfu and i will do the same. just fucking forget it.

think what you want, i could care less. i try to explain shit i've learned the hard way, but people don't care. whatever. we could play the semantics game for years.

what point were you trying to prove in being sarcastic?? all you are doing is contradicting yourself when you know i didn't say such a thing EVER. and what irrevelant rhetoric am i spewing?? just b/c i was trying to prove that i didn't say i knew more than you and you didnt like it, its irrelevant?

Technically, crack is more addictive. At least it was proven to be in lab mice. With heroin, the mice would occasionally reject the drug for food and water, but with crack cocaine they would just keep redosing until they died.

Granted people aren't lab mice, but it could be argued that some addicts don't act much differently...

It's all relative. Each to their own really, some don't take to H, some don't take to crack. I'd say crack is more mental, while heroin is more physical (for the most part). No real way to measure which is more addictive.

None of them scare me, most of the scare people have originates from social biases ( heroin is the devil/ PCP will make you kill your family with a hammer/ etc etc , and things they grew up hearing about certain drugs.

But i guess i do worry about buying exstacy and having it not be mdma but PMA, or buying some heroin thats been cut with fentanyl.....those types of things scare me. But no specific drug itself really scares me.

Acid.

I don't know if I would ever try it because I am normally a very anxious person and I get terrified about the thought of a bad trip.

acid has always scared me. i've come very close to trying to several times but have never. i guess i've heard too many stories of people taking razor blades to their legs because they were convinced there were spiders crawling on them or thinking they were an orange and never coming out of it.. i know that's probably bullshit and happens to 1% of people, but hallucingens in general just really scare me. i don't think i'd enjoy tripping, just be freaked out.
all of the drug-prevention i had in school from 8-15 was totally centered on hallucingens and e. never done e either; scared off all those drugs (except shrooms, tried those once and did not hallunciate). maybe they did have some effect, which is ironic because those were never the drugs i had interest in doing. maybe if they'd centered on stimulants and opiates my life would be different. :)

maaaan..
what HAVE you tried then?
cuz you basically ruled out alot man