• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drug scares you?

^ you know not what you speak of young one. youve never tried a roll but you someone know the comeup is the closest thing to hell? please un brain wash your self at least a bit.

Meth, definitely. I will keep an open mind to any drug other than meth.

totally agree, meth is the only drug that I have avoided thus far...and its not because I think its "dirty" or "gross", its just that it seems dangerous and its apparently very bad for you in general..

Crack.

Nothing intelligent has ever come out of a cocaine high, IME

Opiates FTW

PMA, 4MTA, BrDrFLY.

I've tried the first two. dont think I'll ever try BrDrFLY.

Datura was shitty, but I wouldnt say that scary.

meth and pcp.

the ignorance regarding alcohol and the way it's thought of as a "harmless" drug also scares me!

Psychedelics scary? Not really - only if you are afraid of what lies within. I consider psychs nutrition for the soul.
But to answer, easily H, meth, and deleriants would be ones I'd hope to avoid. Alcohol can be very scary - never underestimate this one!

hardcore methheads/alchoholics are among the saddest and scariest people to be around. you can literally watch them destroy there lives day after day, until they end up in jails, institutions, or the hearse. i know because i used to be a heavy i.v. meth user. not daily, but close enought, and my mates slamed about a ball a day. most are in prison, one is still running around slanging dope on his bike, but his life is like a ticking time bomb. its exteremely sad because he is hilarious and intellegient, has 5 year old beautiful girl twins living hundreds of miles away that don't seem to mean anything to him compared to his next ounce getting fronted.

My friends dad drank himself to death at age 46. a case of beer a day to throw your life away.

hardcore i.v. heroin is not something i've been around extensively, mainly to it not being around my area much, but the the i.v. opiate junkies i do know are a slave to the nod. dope is their life. the code if ethics is lie, cheat, steal, and rip people off to get well, ends justify the means. i haven't shot up in 2 months and hope to maintain oral administration as a primary moa. i'm young enough to get off the needle obsession.

alcohol, because its legal, cheap, socially acceptable...and its also very damaging to your health and body when used frequently. its put me in the most dangerous positions ive ever been in, in my life.
after that probably crack because the way you feel before, during, and after.
then opiates cuz they turned my life upside down and i have to spend a couple hundred a month on them (suboxone) cuz im scared of goin back to "street using" if you will. alcohol wins though.

Meth and H

I would try them only if I had someone experienced with me to show me the ropes.

intense psychs like people have mentioned datura/Ibogaine/any kind of poison seeds...ugh......

hard drugs dont scare me until they do.

Stp (dom), pcp, dob

Have some DOM waiting to be sampled. Doesn't scare me at all, although I have a suitable level of respect as I do for any powerful psychedelic. The horror stories around that drug came from the 60s where hippies were buying it as acid and so taking multiple (very high) doses. Hardly a surprise that it went tits up.

Not sampled the other two but would be quite happy to. Don't believe everything the media serves up to you cos they tend to lie a lot. Or, at best, mislead.

PS: Thinking again, I would definitely avoid delirients, but don't really think of them as being recreational drugs anyway. Also, inhalents (other than NO2) would be off my menu.

No drugs scare me tbh.
Except for inhalants, excluding N2O.
Delieriants don't scare me, rather I'd just prefer to avoid them.

DOB is very very intense and caused me to spiral into an anxiety disorder that lasted years after I took it, so watch yourself with that shit!