• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Size: does it matter? & Great sex and penis size.

Foreplay, atmosphere, and loving intentions/scenario are all MUCH more important than penis size.

like sex and psychedelics, set and setting are key. :p

For reference, the dick I was talking about is a little bigger around than this one, and about the same length:
NSFW:
attachment.cgi.jpeg

For reference, the dick I was talking about is a little bigger around than this one, and about the same length:
NSFW:
attachment.cgi.jpeg

Thisis the one you were talking about when you said,

"I actually just had sex with a guy with the smallest penis I've ever even seen (yes, i think even smaller than yours, like seriously, MAYBE two or three inches when partly aroused and definitely less than five when fully hard), and it was FUCKING AMAZING!!!!!!!"

?? ?? ??

Or am I misunderatanding?

^I think it was in reference to this........

Hey, you can all argue all you want about how big a dick can possibly be. The size of a coke can is not the size of a 2 liter soda bottle - it's not THAT big. All I'm telling you is MY personal experience. And I know I'm not able to get as much inside of me as a lot of girls...

Oddly enough, that guy had a REALLY hard time getting off, and it often took well over 20 minutes of straight fucking for him to even think about it... That's gotta suck...

Yes. I mean no. I often write posts in Microsoft word (I hate the IEspellchecker). But if not, then you are screwed. Although, if you hit "back" on your browser enough times you might come to the screen that had your typing in it.

In any case.. that's hardly coke can thick. I can't get my fingers around a coke can like that

It's more... energy can drink thick. Those fingers on me are about 1 and 4/5th inches apart at the bit where his cock is. And I have long fingers. To summarise, if that is the same size cock as the one you reckon is 8 inches around, you or he have made a gravely incorrect measurement. Don't get me wrong... it's still massively large
I know how far my fingers can go around a coke can. I know how far they went around his dick. It was close to the same. What can I tell you... =D

Either way, I like 'em smaller. :D

A-z

....And if you asked
any man (-ed - bold)
if he wanted his woman
to have the tits
she had or slightly bigger,
they'd all say slightly bigger.

I find this to be UnTrue.

As do many guys I speak to.

Shape, form, preference & nipplebiz can play
justice much
'idea of purrrrrrfection',
an' if ya wanna poll it,
go
a
head :)

PEACE
& RESPETCA
UnS
:)

I have had the experience of a penis being too big for my comfort. Also , said penis had difficulty getting all the way hard. I prefer a rock-hard, normal sized penis to a half-hard huge one any day.
I love my boyfriend and I love his normal-sized penis. We have mind-blowing sex together and I am fairly confident that would be the case no matter what. I would not want him to add inches surgically or anything and if something happened to make him lose an inch or two I don't think it would matter.

I know someone who surgically "enhanced" their penis and NOW nobody wants to get with him, myself included. I'm STILL having problems being able to sit down, lol! He has been told by his now-ex-girlfriend to go back to the doctor and get it "cut back down to size." It woukd help if he had at least SOME skills in the bedroom. At 67, he sure ought to know a thing or two about such matters but no, he's a BIG (6' 8", 275 lbs) dumb redneck. The ironic thing is that some guys don't want to enhance their penis size because they think it will PLEASE a woman but because it pleases THEM, or rather their egos. THEY think it makes a man more "manly" to be be "hung" like a mule. Fellas, if you know what to DO with what you've got, there IS a woman around who WILL know how to appreciate it!

"My bologna has a first name.....it's O-S-C-A-R, my bologna has a second name, it's M-A-Y-E-R,......oh I LOVE to EAT it every day....and IF you ask me why I'll say......because it AIN't TOO DAMN BIG!!!!!

I find this to be UnTrue.

As do many guys I speak to.

Shape, form, preference & nipplebiz can play
justice much
'idea of purrrrrrfection',
an' if ya wanna poll it,
go
a
head :)

PEACE
& RESPETCA
UnS
:)

Yeah, and the bigger the titays the more likely they are to sag later in life, I'll take the smaller and firmer ones any day.
Plus, there is only so much playing you can do with boobs, it gets old after a while. I just need something I can at least grab during the main event.

This is less about penis size and more about partner compatibility.

If my partner hurts after 15 or so minutes of sex because she is tiny, and after sex her lips are swollen and such, will this change as she gets used to me or will vaginal intercourse be forever relatively short? I have trouble getting off quickly or at all, especially in just 15 minutes, but I could live with alternative ways to get off (hell, I already do) I was just curious.

As a petite female that is 5 feet tall and maybe 90 pounds on a good day, AND with a partner who is a good bit above average in penis size, I would say she'll adjust. It took FOUR days for my partner, who was my first, to get fully "in". That was 27 years ago. My partner, who is about 30 years older than I is no "minute man", either but I wouldn't shorten a single minute of it. As long as there is no rough stuff, sex shouldn't be something to hurry through. As she gets more "in" to you.....you will get more "into" her........

Yeah, Id agree with what a lot of people are saying, that there is definenetly such a thing as being too big.

I was with a guy for awhile whose dick was pretty big.. i guess id estimate maybe 8 or 8 1\2 or something?? Anyways, it hurt like a bitch. And he did not know how to use it.

My current man is a little over 7 when hard (yes i measured one day haha) and that is perfect for me. Sometimes it hurts a little when he goes deep but usually it feels great... hes pretty thick too, which is something I think a lot of people overlook (like the girth or whatever).

Yeah, thats just my take on it.

last time a girl told me i had a small penis i looked at her in the eye and said her vagina smelled. shut her up for good.