• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Size: does it matter? & Great sex and penis size.

I'm 5'9". If I had a dollar for every woman in L.A. who turned me down because I wasn't tall, I could buy a new Audi S5.

Wait a minute. You are talking about your height? Since when is 5'9" short? I'm 5'4" and I've dated a lot of women who were taller than me. I've only ever been with two girls who were shorter than I was, everyone else was at least 5'7", one I know was 5'11", and the tallest was 6'2". I'm comfortable being short and I have never had issues with attractive women, most of them taller, being interested in my personality and who I am.

If a woman is going to deny you outright because of your height, with you being 5'9", which to me is NOT short, they're not worth your time.

As far as penis size mattering, I think it matters as much as a guy lets it matter. From what I've heard through the years growing up, there is such a thing as being too small and too big. The biggest part of it seems to be how the guy himself views his penis and himself. If a girl is with you, loves you, wants to have sex with you, then don't worry about it.

On the flipside, I can totally see a guy under 5" or something freaking out, and I could possibly see women not being too happy with that.

Just be happy with who you are and stop worrying so much!

It's all relative, I guess. In west Los Angeles, where I live, most guys are taller than I am. But I was just using height as an example at a physical trait. My point is that almost anyone can get plenty of partners, even if they don't possess one or more traits that society deems important.

Last edited:
^Johnny1, maybe I'm missreading your post where you quoted me, but I never said guys with little dicks couldn't get laid. Fuck, I'd still be a virgin. What I'm saying is, fact of the matter is, and I use a bunch of frowns and pillthrill's post as evidence, for quite a few women, size matters. And I think this is particularly true of "experienced" women. Unfortunately, given my sleazeball nature, most of the women I know are quite "experienced." Not that I care, cause I still get mine, even if they don't get theirs :)

And as far as a person not being "ruined" by something?? Get real. I am, and will always be, disappointed by girls who don't do anal.

Hey Binge Artist, I reacted the way I did because I've seen the word "ruined" applied to a woman who's been with a guy with a huge dick too many times. I don't think it applies to most women and to most attributes. Can a woman who needs a big one be ruined by her experience with a big one? Sure, and so can a woman who's obsessed with money be ruined by dating a rich guy. But most women can't get ruined by a schlong, or a wallet, or a face that's worthy of a magazine cover. We're all just people on the inside, and with every passing day in a relationship the outside fades and the inside strengthens, for better or worse.

As far as getting girls to do anal, you have a big advantage in this department and I hope you're enjoying it. :)

^Ah, so you thought I meant "ruined" in a "physical" sense---ie, vagina too stretched out, when I meant "ruined" in a "psychological" sense---ie, only enjoys biggens.

Now it makes sense.

Regards.

^ Actually, I meant it in all senses. I believe most women who've been with a big guy are not ruined for sex with average or small guys either physically or psychologically. Any more than a woman who's dated a rich man is ruined for living in a small house with a man she loves.

it seems reading comprehension > your little brain

insecurities where are you getting that in your soft head? I am not arguing whether size matters or not if you re-read my post I am saying men make a big deal of it because women do that. if you actually read some posts here or have the knowledge of searching you will see proof of that....then you may find out that you infact have made comments about a guys dick being small huh?

Lol, I give up. Ridiculous. :D:\

When will i learn that sometimes, no matter how much time and patience you devote to explaining in detail your point of view, some people will stubbornly see exactly what they want to see without giving the least consideration to the point you're trying to make? (Probably never!!)

But, if you are insistent on thinking that dick size is as huge a deal for women as it is for men, then by all means go ahead. It must suck to think like you do though, and I do honestly feel sorry for you.

But I hope that other men reading this, who may be concerned about this issue can see the point in my post. I still can't believe that one of the guys i dated last who had, IMO the perfect cock, was really insecure just because some girl had told him in a fit of rage that it was 'too small'. A real shame, and nothing I said ever convinced him otherwise. :\ I remember talking to him about that, and he just couldn't get his head around the fact that most women don't want 9-inch cocks inside them. :|

I am, and will always be, disappointed by girls who don't do anal.

Some women enjoy it, most don't. Why would you be disappointed because these women refuse to feel pain from it/displeasure, just for your pleasure? :X

Some women enjoy it, most don't. Why would you be disappointed because these women refuse to feel pain from it/displeasure, just for your pleasure? :X

Similar situation to the women who need large penises...I've been "ruined" by experience.

Lol, I give up. Ridiculous. :D:\

When will i learn that sometimes, no matter how much time and patience you devote to explaining in detail your point of view, some people will stubbornly see exactly what they want to see without giving the least consideration to the point you're trying to make? (Probably never!!)

But, if you are insistent on thinking that dick size is as huge a deal for women as it is for men, then by all means go ahead. It must suck to think like you do though, and I do honestly feel sorry for you.

But I hope that other men reading this, who may be concerned about this issue can see the point in my post. I still can't believe that one of the guys i dated last who had, IMO the perfect cock, was really insecure just because some girl had told him in a fit of rage that it was 'too small'. A real shame, and nothing I said ever convinced him otherwise. :\ I remember talking to him about that, and he just couldn't get his head around the fact that most women don't want 9-inch cocks inside them. :|
you have been here for a while just look at the past threads regarding this subject and see what the women here say for example. I am sure you have female friends say stuff like that as well.

I understand what you are saying but I think it is a bigger deal than what you make it out to be

I've been "ruined" by experience.

I was "ruined" for three days after an ass-rape (it wasn't violent, just something I didn't wanna do but couldn't refuse . . . I couldn't satisfy him) by a rock-hard 9", which was too big for my TS V. (Now I always ask, "how big is it"?)

most of the women I've been with say they like big cocks. If you don't have one, I would suggest getting a dildo. Sex is an adventure and different for everyone.

Not all girls are like your ex. I was dating a guy with a smaller dick for 3 years and we didn't break up because of that. As long as you are good in bed, size is not that important. I had plenty of orgasms with him.

You can't assume that just cuz your ex told you this mean shit, every girl will be like that. Definitely not the case.

More important that worrying about your dick size is going to the gym and working out. Thats the one thing you can change. Having a nice body is a big turn on, much more important that penis size, IMO.

Last edited:
Well size matters to me...it's a LOT of work carrying this thing around. ;)

I hope we can get this discussion back on track - thanks to all of you who have posted constructively. We've had the penis size debate before, but this is a new year... let's keep going for now.

I'm not a size queen and have only run into one penis of abnormally small size, when I was much younger. I didn't have sex with the guy but it wasn't because of that... he turned out to be a jerk for other reasons. I think it qualified as a micropenis and was way outside normal range (5-7 inches, more or less).

Binge Artist - not everyone likes anal; if you're "spoiled" it's a figment of your imagination, not a deficiency on your partner's part. Not to be crude, but have you ever stuck a 9-inch dildo up your own bum? Anal sex is painful for many women (and men). It would probably be a deal breaker for me if a guy insisted on anal. I would care more about the fact that he didn't respect that it would not be pleasurable for me, most likely, than anything about penis size.

If you can eat pussy like a pro there won't be a woman alive who will bitch about your dick size.

Plus there are also toys. There is a reason average is average because it is the most functional of all sizes. I have an upper average sized penis, and frankly, though I fantasize about having a larger penis, oral/anal would be a no no for many women if it was any bigger. Average people need to accept that there average works for the vast majority of women, if it didn't evolution would of fixed that.

Whereas many girls with small boobs make it into this huge self-esteem thing and even go so far as to get implants.
Since the title of this thread isn't specific about the size of what, I'll have to 100% agree with this--and furthermore, also mention that I've met many women that were so winning in every other aspect of their makeup (oh hey! personality, kindness to others, etc. actually mean a whole lot to some of us men) as to make the whole boob thing entirely irrelevant.

And as far as pussies go, I've never come across a single one that was too loose, so I don't really know what that's all about. 8)

And as far as pussies go, I've never come across a single one that was too loose, so I don't really know what that's all about. 8)

I have, and it was, unfortunately, very bad sex. I really never thought it had existed before I had been with her.
Haven't come across another one yet though, and consider this example to be in the minority.

ewww, "too loose" is too scary.

there's a whole lot more to sex play that's totally unrelated to penis size. whatever imagined deficit can be compensated for in other creative pursuits of pleasure. unless freakishly tiny, "too small" is a lot less of an issue than "too big" -no pun intended. there's nothing hot or sexy about feeling like you're being ripped apart.