• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Size: does it matter? & Great sex and penis size.

^ Are you fucking retarded? there's a difference between preferring something and something being more than adequate, as has been explained to you 1000 times

I am in no doubt that you are in possession of some sort of unfathomably small penis, you have been here since Sep 2005 yet only ever seem to comment in penis size threads. I'm sorry and all that, but do you really think arguing on the internet until you're blue in the face is going to solve anything?

You need to work on your mental issues
ok let me simplfy for your little brain since you need help reading

bottom line men worry because women care....if it wasn't a big deal then men would not care. She proved it was a big deal by commenting on her past partners size and stating what she wants and what she doesn't want

no sorry stalker I have post in many threads some of them have been deleted8) are you not getting any? most of your posts are in the nudie threads you must be ugly.

and autobots?LOL you have issues

Last edited:
Greed..if you have a small penis..find yourself a chick that enjoys that and is a good fit.Theres nothing else you can do.There will never ever stop being girls who feel better from larger cocks..why should they hide that just to not upset people who arent well hung.Theres also some chicks who like average or small ones..find one of them.Having a larger dick isnt always fun either ...it causes pain for some chicks when your over 7 inches..but i dont bitch about that.Find a good fit ..thats all you can do.

She proved it was a big deal by commenting on her past partners size and stating what she wants and what she doesn't want

Nope. Never said what I want and do not want. I said prefer. Meaning, if there are two guys, equal in everything else except dick size, then yea in theory I'd go for the larger one. BUT... looking at the whole picture, size is waaaaay down on the list. Personality, looks, charm, bedroom skills (including kinkiness, confidence, oral skills, etc) all come first. The size of a man's penis is almost at the very bottom of my list, and while I may have preferences (don't we all?), it's not. a. big. deal.

So maybe let me simplify snip so hopefully you can put your insecurities to rest once and for all:

To use the boob analogy: If you're into big boobs, then you'd prefer that. But if you meet a girl who is great in every way, except she's maybe a size or two less than you'd like, then it's obviously not going to be a big deal that she's not perfect. That is essentially what I'm saying. No-one is perfect, no-one expects their partner to be perfect. We can all have preferences, but in the end, when it's down to naked flesh and you're gagging for this one hot person, you're not really going to care if their boobs or cocks are a little smaller than your ideal.

And FYI the only reason I commented on my past partner's size should be apparent if you re-read my post, the context was: I have never commented on a guy's dick being small *except* in this case... and that was more tongue in cheek than anything else, as if he hadn't been an asshole then I wouldn't have even mentioned it, and essentially I didn't really care anyway, I was just trying to make myself feel better about the situation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Should also mention: If U'r small, U might be able to hook up with someone who is not into sex. My best friend (female) hasn't had sex in 10 or more years, size doesn't matter to her!

If U do meet a horny but loveing woman and U'r small, U could always hook her up with a f-buddy and watch . . . that's called cuckolding.

I agree it depends on each person in the relationship. I was with a girl who asked me to fist her hard, up to the the mid forearm, so I did and she got off on it.

Then afterwards I tried to do her and she was so streached out it was like I was in a wind-tunnel. I couldn't feel a damn thing and neither could she, lol.:p

:(

So after my last relationship its hard for me to get close to a girl. When ever one comes on to me, i am interested most the time but act like im not. I try my damndest and they usually get the message.

Now the reason that im so insecure is because my last relationship was my first real one. But before we broke up, she said the main reason was,

"your little dick doesnt do anything for me!"

So now i get terrified about relationships cause i dont think i can please a woman when it comes to it and im the type of person that would rather my partner be happy than me. I just dont want to go through the embarrassment again. After she dumped me i went back to drugs i used to do, got hooked, now im clean (besides pot and alcohol) and i gained some weight from quiting. So now im fat and have a small non-pleasing cock.

So whats your advice? No, joking please. I didnt even want to make this thread but sitting in my room thinking about girls i could be getting involved with, one in particular, so i bit my tounge and did it. I like bluelighters, they are mature from what ive seen.
I doubt she actually was meaning exactly that. And anyways if someone is going to break up with you for that reason she's a bitch and doesn't deserve any cock.

But seriously size shouldn't matter as long as you know how to use your tool.

Should also mention: If U'r small, U might be able to hook up with someone who is not into sex. My best friend (female) hasn't had sex in 10 or more years, size doesn't matter to her!

If U do meet a horny but loveing woman and U'r small, U could always hook her up with a f-buddy and watch . . . that's called cuckolding.

Wait... Goddess, I usually agree with your posts, but....

Are you saying that if he has a small cock he should find someone who isn't into sex? What if he is into sex? What if he is really into it?

Also, Although I think he is carrying on a bit too much about this, I am not sure why everyone is assuming he is "small." He seems most annoyed about what he deems to be conflicting statements from women about dick size. Maybe he has a huge member and just gets irritated by hypocrisy.

I don't know and really I don't care. I am just rambling really.

Haveing sex is like kissing, so if Ur small and she loves U, she'll let U have Ur fun, whatever it is but NOT in the ass!

Here's a funny story: This guy picks me up in a bar, takes me to his house and is only about three inches! It just didn't work out! Not only that, I was dry. So he want's to ass-eff me and I don't let him. :p

I met him again and it didn't work out.

He was a nice guy too. This was shortly after I first started haveing sex.

The secret for the 4"-er was, he held my leg up high, ass off the ground. He might-have also done that 'cause he weighed 300 pounds . . . he was a bouncer at a gay bar, a Native American. Can U imagine doing that every night? I thought it was silly.

If Ur less than 4", Ur gonna hafta face reality, like being born blind.

'Nother story. On flickr.com there's a guy who was born with NO penis! He calls himself "Willy-Nilly." When he was born they had to make an opening in his intestine, so he urinates out his a-hole! He's a nudist.

There's also a Group 4 men with small penises on flickr . . . I should ask in their forum what they do with their wives . . . I'm sure the wife doesn't care if they don't have sex.

Haveing sex is like kissing, so if Ur small and she loves U, she'll let U have Ur fun, whatever it is but NOT in the ass!

Here's a funny story: This guy picks me up in a bar, takes me to his house and is only about three inches! It just didn't work out! Not only that, I was dry. So he want's to ass-eff me and I don't let him. :p

I met him again and it didn't work out.

He was a nice guy too. This was shortly after I first started haveing sex.

The secret for the 4"-er was, he held my leg up high, ass off the ground. He might-have also done that 'cause he weighed 300 pounds . . . he was a bouncer at a gay bar, a Native American. Can U imagine doing that every night? I thought it was silly.

If Ur less than 4", Ur gonna hafta face reality, like being born blind.

'Nother story. On flickr.com there's a guy who was born with NO penis! He calls himself "Willy-Nilly." When he was born they had to make an opening in his intestine, so he urinates out his a-hole! He's a nudist.

There's also a Group 4 men with small penises on flickr . . . I should ask in their forum what they do with their wives . . . I'm sure the wife doesn't care if they don't have sex.
3 inches? Are you sure? Maybe you should have used a ruler ;)

^^^ I make graphic art so I know inches very well . . . but Ur right, maybe it coulda been 3.5".

I hate to say it. Women always say it doesn't. But it does.
I've had sex that wasn't as good as it could be because of size. It wasn't satisfying. I couldn't get off very often. And I hate to say it but sex it PART of a relationship that has to work in order for the relationship to work.
Then my ex was a Magnum man, the sex was amazing. The best we both had. Sometimes he was almost too much for me to handle. But the relationship didn't work because great sex can't make a relationship either. But I acted like his call girl because the sex was so good it was something I couldn't pass up...and I still loved him.
I do worry now that I won't find a man that the sex will be good with because of size. I have had sex with one person after and it wasn't good. But perhaps there was more to it than size.
I mean what can I do? Any advice here? Give up a great relationship if the sex sucks?

Nope. Never said what I want and do not want. I said prefer. Meaning, if there are two guys, equal in everything else except dick size, then yea in theory I'd go for the larger one. BUT... looking at the whole picture, size is waaaaay down on the list. Personality, looks, charm, bedroom skills (including kinkiness, confidence, oral skills, etc) all come first. The size of a man's penis is almost at the very bottom of my list, and while I may have preferences (don't we all?), it's not. a. big. deal.

So maybe let me simplify for your little brain so hopefully you can put your insecurities to rest once and for all:

To use the boob analogy: If you're into big boobs, then you'd prefer that. But if you meet a girl who is great in every way, except she's maybe a size or two less than you'd like, then it's obviously not going to be a big deal that she's not perfect. That is essentially what I'm saying. No-one is perfect, no-one expects their partner to be perfect. We can all have preferences, but in the end, when it's down to naked flesh and you're gagging for this one hot person, you're not really going to care if their boobs or cocks are a little smaller than your ideal.

And FYI the only reason I commented on my past partner's size should be apparent if you re-read my post, the context was: I have never commented on a guy's dick being small *except* in this case... and that was more tongue in cheek than anything else, as if he hadn't been an asshole then I wouldn't have even mentioned it, and essentially I didn't really care anyway, I was just trying to make myself feel better about the situation.

Non-constructive remark edited; check your PMs -Mariposa

I am not arguing whether size matters or not if you re-read my post I am saying men make a big deal of it because women do that. if you actually read some posts here or have the knowledge of searching you will see proof of that....then you may find out that you infact have made comments about a guys dick being small huh?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had sex that wasn't as good as it could be because of size. It wasn't satisfying. I couldn't get off very often. And I hate to say it but sex it PART of a relationship that has to work in order for the relationship to work.
Then my ex was a Magnum man, the sex was amazing. The best we both had. Sometimes he was almost too much for me to handle. But the relationship didn't work because great sex can't make a relationship either. But I acted like his call girl because the sex was so good it was something I couldn't pass up...and I still loved him.
I do worry now that I won't find a man that the sex will be good with because of size. I have had sex with one person after and it wasn't good. But perhaps there was more to it than size.
I mean what can I do? Any advice here? Give up a great relationship if the sex sucks?

Do not give up a great relationship if the sex sucks. Work at it and see what happens. If you both care about improving the sex, it should improve. If it doesn't, well, then move on. This is why sex should happen very early in a relationship. Why get too involved if you don't know if you are sexually compatible?

Sometimes two people just aren't compatible for whatever reason, even though both have skill and experience.

Last edited:
3 inches when erect?

Yeah, I don't understand why he picked me up. I told him I was TS . . . it was a gay bar. When we got to his house he wanted anal but i said "no!" He wore a white button-down shirt and dress pants (unusual 4 that bar) . . . nice guy too. I tried satisfying him with a good BJ, etc. Now, I always ask, "how big R U?" I've had more trouble with guys who are too small (about 5) than too big (two) but most are average.

This reminds me of when I was like 15 and this girl broke up with me and I told her she had big nipples. We remained friends but to this day she is still freaked out about them now.

If that statement had come out of my mouth, I would have meant it as a compliment! Plus, one day her baby will thank her for the easy access to milk.

To the OP. There you have it. Some women have been "ruined" by size. The trick is to find one who hasn't been ruined, but the problem is that the ruined ones are the easiest to find because they're often the "loosest" (no pun intended...well, maybe a little). Just look for a "good" girl. Virgins rarely bitch about size :)

To the OP. There you have it. Some women have been "ruined" by size. The trick is to find one who hasn't been ruined, but the problem is that the ruined ones are the easiest to find because they're often the "loosest" (no pun intended...well, maybe a little). Just look for a "good" girl. Virgins rarely bitch about size :)

I'm sorry, but this is ridiculous. Only a woman with a large pussy can get "ruined" by size, in that she discovers that she needs a large one to get the right physical sensations.

I'm 5'9". If I had a dollar for every woman in L.A. who turned me down because I wasn't tall, I could buy a new Audi S5. But you know what? It's too fucking bad for me that I'm not tall. It's my tough luck that I couldn't get laid by every hot girl that I tried to pick up, or even 10% of them. But I sucked it up, and was grateful for what I do have, whatever that may be. I have confidence in those other things, and for those times when I don't, I do my best to fake like I do. And before I got married I dated plenty of girls, including some so hot that when we left L.A. to go on a trip the girl who was with me was the hottest girl I'd see the entire day. (And how hot a girl looks is not all that important to me; my point is that when most hot girls want (and can get) a tall, great looking guy, there were still a bunch who were happy to be with me.)

Women don't get "ruined" by someone who's got a big dick, or who's tall, or who has model looks, or who has money, or you name it. Everything is a package. Some people have one thing they must have, but if you're honest about it, you have those criteria too. But usually that criteria is not "must have a big penis." Once you spend time with someone, any outstanding attributes such as looks or money melts away and you're left with the person inside. That's what's going to make or break the relationship ultimately, and where sexual attraction and passion will be generated.

If you have a smaller dick, deal with it. Maximize your other qualities. Be confident and women will be attracted to you. I've posted this here before: one of my friends who doesn't have a big one by any means has fucked more girls than almost anyone I know (at least 200--and most come back for more after the first time). He's not good looking, either. But he has a very strong, unshakable, quiet confidence about him, and he goes for what he wants. Women respond to that.

Last edited: