• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

first time with meth...comedown questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first time i ever did meth i was looking for Coke to serve my coke addiction and couldnt find any. I could only find meth and the high was brilliant, the comedown was horrible i stayed in bed for 24 hours. I wasnt able to drive myself to work because my heart felt like it was pounding out of my chest. This didnt stop me because when i moved to oklahoma for a year it was impossible to find coke...only meth.

I injected meth once and the rush was brilliant. The high was horrible and the comedown was worse. I sat in the dark by myself deciding if i should jump out of the window or not ( NOT kidding)

Still didnt stop me i bought some brilliant ice one day and the comedown wasnt so bad.
Ive done ice too many times to count but ive noticed that if you get a bad batch, the high isnt as enjoyable and the comedown is horrible.
When you get a great batch...its that rush..and its fantastic. I had a dealer who never dissapointed, he gave me the best of the best. I dont buy from him anymore but it is hard to find good stuff like his. Even my friends who smoke me out isnt great.

Ive noticed its very rare for me to get a rush or have an enjoyable high around others. . I want to be anti social and ill become incredibly tense. Ill have to hold my hands together ..pull my legs in and cross my arms. i think this has to do with my dopamine levels being low. There was a time i was doing drugs everyday for two years...heroin,meth,coke,pills. So my mind has had a tough time.

I only buy weed now. I do smoke ice still, but only when someone will smoke me out. Which lately has been often. I wont buy it though because ive learned the hard way that my bills are more important. I dont crave it anymore because of the way it makes me feel sometimes but i still smoke it when its handed to me. Its hard to explain. I cant say no. I can only say no if im super high already.

I have a better relationship with downers because it mellows me out
although i hate the withdrawals because it makes me severely sick. Downers like heroin is incredibly hard to stay away from. I grew up being told that Ice was the hardest addiction to kick. WRONG. Heroin is. That stuff is nothing to fuck with I would not have ever quit injecting had i not missed and was sent to the hospital 2 days later because my arm had an abcess. Which i lied to the doctor about how i got it. When he found out 1 day later (it became significantly worse over night) He lectured me non stop for the rest of my hospital stay and told my boyfriend i was going H...even though i was 18 and hadnt given him permission to. It didnt matter as my bf was hooked just as much as i was. That hospital stay scared me. My arm looked horrible it was so painful i couldnt move it at all. They eventually cut the abcess open and squeezed the gunk out. Incredibly painful, i cried and screamed during the process. They stuck a string in it to keep the wound open so it could drain and i was left on a heart monitering machine so they could watch my heart for infection.
Never again have i used a needle. I also have a quite noticable scar to remind me not too.

Last edited:
i think you mean hallucinate. try and get some sleep if you can. if you cant then drink plenty and try to eat a snack.

Sleep is the important thing. Take an over the counter sleeping pill and force yourself to eat some food. do deep breathing for a few minutes to help you relax.
I dont believe its normal to hallucinate. I only ever have once. I had gone 48 hours without sleep and i was laying in bed. I saw my door open and someone walked into my room. They just stood there and stared at me. I started screaming and my roommate came in and was like YOu are just dreaming! but i wasnt cause i wasnt asleep.
Its pretty scary. SO sleep or try to close your eyes while laying down. that can help too. Any type of rest is beneficial

I have been a meth user on and off for 3 years now. It just keeps bringing me back for more. Still awake after 10 hours. :( no sign of sleep.

Got my shot in the avo and was feeling a great buzz. Then had 2 vodka and guava drinks and this put me on a real low. I actually spent 5 hours after that looking for more meth. Then went fuck it ill drink more Booz. Brought another 4 pack of vodka and guava but a different brand. This was the maddest feeling. I was fucked up for 4 hours having mad convo with my mate what I realised I was talking a lot of shit. Then came this stage of feeling completely unclean so had a shower. Then the munchies but no food around. Felt like I could eat a stake. Now tried to have a sleep but can't get comfortable. Such a shit feeling because I feel so mentally retarded ATM. Been up since 4am and its now 12am the next day. Not looking forward to the next few days but still have a mad buzz going now.

HI im new to this.My name is Mario.A month ago i snorted meth with out even knowing i did 4 lines of meth for the first time the idiot that i did it with didnt tell me there was meth he just told me it was cocain.. i dont really do cocain just sometimes. when i found out it had meth that same day i lost it i felt like i was gonna die or something i told my friends that knew something about meth i told them i did 4 lines 2 in that moment and 1 an hour later and another an hour later they said that was to much for a first timer when they said that i was really terrified i felt like shit and i did not like it.. that was not a friend i felt terrible and a loser it messed me up in the head i need help i havent done it since and never will..

That was too much man. I did about .25 five days ago and im still coming down. Im just really tired now and can't sleep for shit. Hope ur ok MARIO

That was too much man. I did about .25 five days ago and im still coming down. Im just really tired now and can't sleep for shit. Hope ur ok MARIO

In fairness mario didnt state how much 'a line' was and we have no real idea if he actually took meth or some other random chemical.

Even with a known good product dosing is dependant on many things, tolerance being just one. It's easy to get into a state of panic if you arent used to strong stimulants and the negative feelings can carry on for days afterwards, but should subside in time.

To state the obvious never take drugs that you know nothing about even from a friend and when you do try something for the first time take a very small dose to start, this enables you to gauge the effects and if you were to have an extreme reaction the effect would be limited.

To someone with no experience in stimulants I would not recommend meth at all

im okay now and it wasnt little lines they were there regular size and it was meth it was mixed i couldnt eat sleep started seeing things and my penuis shrinked those were the effects of snoring meth ! im never doing any drugs with my nose ever again!

im okay now and it wasnt little lines they were there regular size and it was meth it was mixed i couldnt eat sleep started seeing things and my penuis shrinked those were the effects of snoring meth ! im never doing any drugs with my nose ever again!

Peoples idea of a 'regular line' varies considerably, I would strongly recommend using mg scales with new substances and starting with a low dose, 10mg would have been enough to get an idea of what you were dealing with.

I don't think the ROA would have made that much difference although smoking it may have caused you more problems as the onset is even faster. It's not at all unusual for your penis to shrink on many stimulants and at high enough doses visual distortion is common, seeing things in peripheral vision is something that often happens to me but I've long since learnt to ignore it but it can set off anxiety and panic if your not expecting it.

It's good to hear your OK now, if you chose to try new substances in future do a little research so you know what to expect and what dose is going to be suitable for a first time, don't let others rack up lines of unknown quantities for you, what might be a normal dose for them may not be for you.

All the best

i feel better thank you and yea the first two weeks i felt like crap but ever since i did it ive had this wierd feeling in my right side of my head when i did the lines i only used my right nostril it does not hurt or tickle i dont know !

Some substances irritate your sinuses more than other and it varies from one person to another, you won't have done any permanent damage but it may take a while for it to settle down.

Persistent and sustained snorting will almost certainly lead to some consequences, commonly sinus infection or with some substances erosion of the tissues in the nose often experienced by heavy Cocaine users.

Like anything you tried it didnt like it so best not to do the same thing again:D

:D thanks and i ain't gonna do that again that's for sure that wierd feeling on my right side of my head bothered me that week when i did it and the next it felt like it was num or something its been a month and the feeling is still there but i dont feel it as much as i did two weeks ago.

Drink lots of water, brush your teeth, get comfortable and try to eat something. I am glad in a way you are not enjoying this, as I have been plagued by this demon for many many years. You will be better off remembering how shit it really is, how it does make you paranoid and antisocial, and no it is in no way like cocaine (the comedowns are noxious compared to coke).

As for the xanax, I used that to come down off meth, its alright to do that IMO, only a small amount with no alcohol though. I think the problem is with having xanax around, it makes the comedowns go away, making living on meth easy.

So just this once, then no no to meth alright?

Im coming down like a cunt right now and have the aches and pains. Have some ibuprofen for that, if you are sore.

Almost 2 months clean then back to this fucking shit.

5 years clean then back on the shit for the past 2 months. Sigh. All because of a girl. I feel your pain.

dear sweet mother of jesus, your first meth experience sounded exactly like mine pretty much piece by piece. I thought I was taking a pure ecstasy pill from my idiot friend and it ended up being a Meth bomb. worst fucking experience of my life, not only physically and psychologically, but also because the things i said to people that know me and the way i ended up acting that night was embarrassing as fucking hell. oh, and ended up in the ER too btw. not cool.

ccan we talk about it?
frown.gif
or actually, is anyone open to talking? I feel like i need to talk to someone thats been through this just to make me feel better about this whole shit situation that went down the drain. nobody to talk to about it and i feel like i have no support to get out of this shit mental state whenever i think back on it, its always in the back of my mind since then (few weeks ago).

thanks for sharing too btw

I had a similar experience last Friday night / Saturday morning. I thought I was doing ecstasy, but it ended up being meth. It's been around 53 hours now, not sure if it is anxiety but feel like my heart rate is a little high. I heard depending on how much it was it will take me a few days before I feel normal again. Is this true?

This was taken at a party where I didn't know many people and felt like I many a total fool out of myself, it gave me anxiety and paranoia.

Last edited:
I'm not sure but I think I'm still comin down...its been about 30 something hours. Yesterday I had the worst migraine ever and puked.unaunable to eat.anxianxiety I took haldol, Iderall, vicvicodin, xanax, doxepin n I slept about 9 hours or less I woke up n this morning I felt pretty n confident n on top of world I want more but am not its so addictive plz help

^^
I'd really slow down on the mountain of tablets, I would have thought the Xanax alone would have been sufficient mixing all that lot is potentially more damaging than a dose of meth.

Its not clear if you're having a problem with meth, if it's been that long since you took it and you've had some sleep and feel OK then don;t panic. Fluids, food, fresh air and rest are great healers.

If this is becoming a regular habit and you'r concerned feel free to share those worries here :)

Did meth for the first time 12 years ago, was told I was doing a line of coke: as many have said, worst drug experience ever. After multiple hour-long failed attempts at sleeping over about a 36 hour period, I finally scored a gram of pot, then went & got 2 40oz of Corona, blunted the weed & downed the beers with a Tylenol pm. Slept for 12 hours. Jitters, no hunger, paranoia, all that stuff.

Low & behold, 13 years later (last night) I get a booty call & already fuckd on Xan n alcohol, I answer the call. Chick hands me a pipe, I hit it, we fuck. Then reality sets in: "what in gods name did I just do. Here we go". Had to work in the morn with a 2 hour break later, still no sleep. Got off work for good and although still high, fell asleep for 2 hours & feeling a lot better now (normal).

The best things I found to take the edge of is alcohol. I blew a bit of xan & that helped as well, but really watched it cause of OD paranoia

I honestly can't understand how people get addicted to this. "...feel like you can do anything, incredibly good about yourself, productive,..." Uh, not at all. That sounds like the feeling I get from blowing oxy, but instead of paranoid sleepless jitters, my body feels like it's surrounded by pillows and I can stay awake or sleep whichever I choose; only hardcore drug I'm doing ever again.

So glad I found this thread. It was a super slow day at work and when I got off my idiot friend/coworker (seems to be a trend) offered me a bit of what I assumed was ecstasy before I left to go home. I just took a tiny bit, didn't want to be awake all night. On the bus, started to feel super energetic and good, but also incredibly scattered. I tried to talk to a friend when I get off the bus, but just take the conversation in circles and can't keep a train of thought. I'd planned to just take a little ecstasy and have some great sex with the girlfriend after a boring day and I couldn't tell her I was on meth (lol) so I just pushed through it. Had a lot of trouble sustaining an erection, it took a looooong time to finish (I usually have trouble lasting very long tbh) and I had very little sensitivity. Although it was fun to go forever, it was a bit lackluster all things considered. Then just uneasiness, anxiety, nerve tension, chills, jaw grinding, and trying to sit still during a movie; all of which we're subtle at first, but intensified with absolutely no high after an hour or two.

Cooked dinner and the girlfriend decided to crash early, which is probably for the best in my case. I had a beer with dinner and the alcohol seemed to ease the symptoms a little bit, but I don't really want to be drunk...or stimmed up. I've been vaporizing a bit of pot to try to relax my nerves some as it's been about 9-10 hours since I took it and I've just been laying in bed for 2 hours, light years from sleep with a migraine. I've been catching myself clenching and grinding my jaw every few minutes, anxiety is pretty bad, and a bit nauseous. That was all off just a little dose orally; I'd guess about 8-10mg from previous experience weighing crystalline substances...

Definitely can see why one would get dependent on it as the comedown sucks at what seems like most any threshold dose, but I can't imagine how anyone would /want/ to feel that scattered, anxious, trashy stim feeling. I imagine it must effect people differently, but I can't wait to be able to sleep again and put this drug behind me.

Appreciate the shared experiences. I'm definitely a bit of an addict in my actions, but stick to only some weed and the occasional drink these days. I really want to re-dose to get rid of this comedown, but know that'll just send me down the rabbit hole.

There I go clenching my jaw again. And leaving rambling posts online. :/

Edit: still can't sleep ~4 hours later. Sorry if bumping this thread is looked down upon; I just figured it helped me and could help someone else again.

Last edited:
What if swim hadn't done it in a week. And they had smoked a little for a couple hours then shot some 6 hrs ago, is it safe to take xanax?

Status
Not open for further replies.