RFD: Promoters and Production Companies in NE

i think that its good to have a backup headliner if you know that the headliners are prone to not showing.

Originally posted by ScaryRaver:
dude it's not like he's ignoring your post he prolly hasn't checked the message board yet. if you want an awsere faster post on SOE's message board.
NOT ignoring my question? check the thread he's already posted after I asked my question he just chose not to acknowledge my post at all.

Nah they havent said shit on SOE's board either...they are goin to wait till last minute so people buy their tickets and they can rip em off.

^^^^
EXACTLY......jeffsoe knows exactly what he's doing and will blame it on a last minute scheduling conflict the day after the party when he knows now that S&P won't be there.

instead of wasting your time energy and money
DONT GO TO THE PARTY
no one has a gun to your head

yes it doesn't look like saeed and palash are attending, the only reason why we didn't announce it yet, was we were trying to solve the problem, this has happen in the past where a day before the event we solved the problem, but it doesn't look like this matter can be fixed.
anyhow Paul Johnson is now added to the lineup, we thanx him for coming on such short notice, if anyone was at our nye event, u saw him rip it with all his new traxx
we still might have one more surprise
we will keep u posted
dont forget u still got
charles feelgood vs. donald glaude
uberzone live
collete vs dathota
dieselboy
unvirsal project
joeski
onionz
db vs dara
dj x-dream
pleasurehead
odi vs kazpa
empress
evil dee
plus the rest of the local talent

well let me first apologize for "declaring shannanigans" on you and assuming you weren't gonna let us know what the situation was before the party.....I just gained a lot of respect for you and the whole SOE crew.
I'm still down for this party even if S&P aint spinnin (hell they'll be in NY in 3 weeks anyway) the line-ups still solid and I love the roxy. So once again much respect to SOE for letting us know the deal with the line-up and i'll see yall there.

no paul johnson either...you cant go to a SOE party expecting to see the djs you want to see...you can just go there to party.