• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Anyone ever try a 160 mg OC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

COMET420

Bluelighter
Has anyone ever tried the blue, oval shape 160 mg Oxycontin? I know they discontinued them here in the states a few years back. Did you try them before they stopped manufacturing them? Did you try them in another country, i.e. Australia? Or better yet..do you know anyone who has access to them still or held on to some?

i imagine that no one who like oxy could hold on to any of these... i imagine that there might be some in some little old lady's pill cabinet from way back but i doubt any one who hasn't seen/done any of these will ever again..

i dream about them though

thats funny i always wondered the same thing, but in all my travels o.c. 80's always been king of the ring. in my mind the 160's have reached mystical staus and every so often i have to get on the internet and check to make sure i didn't just dream them up in my head. lol

Before the quit making them I split one with a friend. It was 120 so we was pretty happy for some reason half of it seemed to be a lot better than a 80 but that's like half a green 200 morphine pill was better than a gray 100

hopefully you know what you doing. cuz thats a whole lot of OC.

I have heard they are around again and they have earned themselves the name "the death pill".

i wonder why......ha.

hospitals, hospice centers, etc still have them and use them.

i actually fucking found one when my grandma was in hospice. it was just laying there on the floor in all its blue glory! :D that was an awesome find.

Damn cloudy haze!!! That is like the best treat you could ever find! Even better than finding $80 cuz that is about how much they would cost. However, since they practically do not exist, it is compared to finding a rare diamond or something lol. Nickeldick, I have always thought that too, maybe there is like a whole bottle of unused Oxycontin 160 mg an old lady has from like the year they stopped making them and when she fought and survived cancer and she has no idea that they are like the most cherished, expensive and rare retired drug. Chances are that lady exists...quite a few of them maybe...not to far from all of us. And crowenate...I have never even heard of oxycontin 120 mg..are you sure it was an OC? I'm not saying your wrong..it is possible that it once existed.

Damn cloudy haze!!! That is like the best treat you could ever find! Even better than finding $80 cuz that is about how much they would cost.

80 bucks for an OC 160?

where i live the shit is a dollar a mg :(

^^^ thats a RIPPP bro. Oc 40's should be $25 and 80's should be anywhere from 40-50$..Dollar milli GTFO lol

^^^ thats a RIPPP bro. Oc 40's should be $25 and 80's should be anywhere from 40-50$..Dollar milli GTFO lol

Prices are different everywhere.. Just because you pay closer to 50 cents per milligram doesn't mean thats the price for everyone.

Last edited:
I wish man,

^^^^^^BTW, no price discussion allowed, so you might want to edit your posts guise.

160 are back for good

Here is insert from Purdue for USA patients as of SEPT 08, 2009..

OxyContin® (oxycodone hydrochloride controlled-release) Tablets 160 mg are caplet-shaped, unscored, blue-colored, convex tablets imprinted with OC on one side and 160 on the other. They are supplied as follows:
Page 27 of 31
NDC 59011-109-10: child-resistant closure, opaque plastic bottles of 100
NDC 59011-109-20: unit dose packaging with 10 individually numbered tablets per card; two cards per glue end carton

Purdue Pharma L.P.
Stamford, CT 06901-3431
U.S. Patent Numbers 5,508,042 and 7,129,248
September 8, 2009
301371-0C
PATIENT INFORMATION
OXYCONTIN CII
(Oxycodone HCl Controlled-Release) Tablets
OxyContin Tablets, 10 mg
OxyContin Tablets, 15 mg
OxyContin Tablets, 20 mg
OxyContin Tablets, 30 mg
OxyContin Tablets, 40 mg
OxyContin Tablets, 60 mg
OxyContin Tablets, 80 mg
OxyContin Tablets, 160 mg

I have gotten the chance to get a few of them this past summer and it was, HOLY SHIT, get this...like taking 2 80's or 4 40's at once! 160mg delay release oxy is not really different if its one pill or 2.

Damn cloudy haze!!! That is like the best treat you could ever find! Even better than finding $80 cuz that is about how much they would cost. However, since they practically do not exist, it is compared to finding a rare diamond or something lol. Nickeldick, I have always thought that too, maybe there is like a whole bottle of unused Oxycontin 160 mg an old lady has from like the year they stopped making them and when she fought and survived cancer and she has no idea that they are like the most cherished, expensive and rare retired drug. Chances are that lady exists...quite a few of them maybe...not to far from all of us. And crowenate...I have never even heard of oxycontin 120 mg..are you sure it was an OC? I'm not saying your wrong..it is possible that it once existed.

He meant he payed $120 for it

About three weeks ago from today my brother went into a sacramento looney bin to get help with detox for oxycontin. and my brother was talking to this guy and everybody in the ward had just gotten their meds. and the guy told my brother "i heard about your problem" and my brother said the guy was talking funny like he had something in his mouth. so my brother says "whats wrong with your mouth?" the guy opened his mouth and low and behold there was a royal blue 160 mg oc. and my brother gladly took it off his hands. my brother asked him why he was prescribed such a high dose that they discontinued. but my brother said the guy said that he has so much pain that the state lets him have it. he also gave my brother 10 30 mg roxicodone. This is a true story because my brother came home 7 days after he was admitted and we both split the OC. i must it is the most powder i have ever from a single pill. the coating on the 160 mg is thicker than the usual green OC 80 mg.

what would be sweet is if they made 60mg roxicodone IR's. and they would be a really sweet looking red. and everyone would be talkin about buying "reds" instead of buyin "blues". that shit would be tight.

sorry i'm pretty high right now lol.

My then girlfriends dad gave me one for free years ago. I wasn't sure if it was real, differnt shape and all, but he knew his pills and why lie when you're giving it away? I snorted it (didn't shoot at the time) up later when these two girls had me pick them up a quarter ounce of crack. They smoked it with me, plus I smoked close to a ball before I gave it to them. They had no clue how much they should have gotten. I was nodding so hard they had to keep waking me up to hit the pipe. Then they they both gave me head. And they both gave me head, plus I overcharged them $50 for the rock. Only bad thing is they weighed about 300 each. When you have 600 pounds of woman blowing you it be be nice if it was 4 or five girls, not 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.