• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Anyone ever try a 160 mg OC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
80 bucks for an OC 160?

where i live the shit is a dollar a mg :(

Fuck me i didnt realise this is how much oc is worth in the us. I had about 500mgs of it at one stage over here in Northern Ireland (stolen albeit). I cant understand why anyone would spend this on OC when heron is so much cheaper. (HR: this only applies to the chronic users of oxycodone)

^ Hey what are the OxyContin imprinted with in Europe? OC? Over here to pinpoint diversion points they have OC in the US, CDN in Canada, and MEX in Mexico? I'd assume yours say OC but figured I'd ask anyways...

he did half of it in the looney bin. he was only there for one day. my mom my brother an i still dont know why they only kept him there for one day and no its not bs

lol idk why i put 7 days. i meant to put 1 day. soz i was kinda high of some methadone

Yea i'm sure that was an innocent mistake....

Serious B.S. You also said that the coating was really thick. So after it was in that guys mouth, and after you brother did half of it, it still has its coating on it? Pretty inefficient OC addicts if you ask me... Also you said that you split the pill and it was the most powder you ever saw 1 pill produce. How would this apply if it was really a half-pill?

Seriously man, your story has more holes in it than the BP oil pipe in the gulf.

^ lol I was gunna call him on the "convenient typo" explanation too but figured someone else would ;).

I have only had one. 8 or something years ago I was at my friend's friend's home who had cancer and when I went into the bathroom and opened the medicine cabinet (as I always did) and there was a bottle of 160mg OxyContin. I was a "fiend" but had sympathy for someone who had cancer so I only took one. I felt guilty for doing it but at least the bottle was full. I split it with my friend and we got Fu<ked up.

I've Iv'd 160+ mg of oxy before... very pleasurable indeed... and finally a nod from oxy, except the first time i tried oxy, 35mg gave me the cleanest nod i've ever had

my grandma before she passed was prescribed oc 160's and one day od'd on them and ever then until she died she thought she got hit by lightning n shit
and someone posted somethin on the first page showing they started making oc160s again

Dammit I would trade a unicorn, an honest politician and three leprechauns for a bottle of OC 160s. Just knowing that these things exist, makes life a little more tolerable.

But, with the new OC coming out I will probably end up in santa cruz looking for tar before I ever see a 160.

what would be sweet is if they made 60mg roxicodone IR's. and they would be a really sweet looking red. and everyone would be talkin about buying "reds" instead of buyin "blues". that shit would be tight.

sorry i'm pretty high right now lol.

bro thatd be soooo fuckin sick

I know this is kind of off topic but im gettin my oxy 60's the OP "tamper proof" ones for the same as the non tamper proof, am i gettin some kind of good deal or something?

Last edited:
I know this is kind of off topic but im gettin my oxy 60's the OP "tamper proof" ones for 30 same as the non tamper proof, am i gettin some kind of good deal or something?

where i come from thats a good deal...but i dunno someone is gonna tell you not to talk about prices

Oops, my bad. I'll delete that but good to know, while were talking about Op's though anyone have any better ways of taking the tamper-proof Oxycontin's cuz chewing em isn't working for me =(

i got a offer for some op 60s cheap as hell deff cheaper then oxy's :p ima try out a couple never tried OC/OP before, ima try using the coke method :D

Just chew em.. once there in your stomach the OP's turn into goo so if you chew em theres more surface area. at least thats my theory.. but im no chemist

My buddy just told me he has REAL oc 160mg. How do I check if they are real without doing one.

My buddy just told me he has REAL oc 160mg. How do I check if they are real without doing one.
Uhh are they oval and blue with the imprint of OC and 160?
If so send them to me so I can run some tests to make sure it's the real deal and not fake. I will return it as soon as the test have been fully competed.

Status
Not open for further replies.