• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Sublingual Klonopin

K-pins (Clonazepam) is the Suboxone of benzos. It (kpins) last all day, doesn't really mess you up or get you 'high', and it also keeps benzo addicts out of w/d's kinda like suboxone keeps opiate addicts out of w/ds cuz it last all day. Plus I believe Klonopin is prescribed sometimes to help people get off other benzos.

K-PIN Sublingual w/ethanol,enzyme blocked potentiation & skipping 1st pass motabolism

K-PINS are not readily adsorbed sublingually,sum does get in sublingually & the REST is swallowed & is subject to the 90% oral bioavaliability...Now if you disolve a kpin by putting it into a cooker & squirting ethanol(vodka,gin,scotch.etc)1ml aprox) on to the pill,it easily dissolves & then Adding .5ml of h2o/water into the pill/alcohol mixture,makes it diluted enuf as to not burn ur mouths mucosa.I then would take a large gauge syringe & suck up k-pin/alcohol/h2o mixture & spray it under my tongue,Let this mixture adsorb into your mouths mucosa/veins,as long as you can.A LOT more kpin gets adsorbed this way & hence bypasses your livers first pass metabolism,resulting in higher blood concentrations,effects & possibly increasing its halflife by skipping metabolic processes...Also eat a few grapefruits through out the day,or drink its juice(though most G/F Juice only contains 30% real GF juice)It interferes w/ your body CYP Enzymes responsible for breaking down & eliminating k.pins,by a magnitude of 2-3 times.(This positively effects blood levels & half lives)...G.FRUIT is A HEALTHY way to potentiate clonazepam IMO...[Pharmaceuticals such as cimetidine(OTC),Ketoconazole,& Buprenorphine can also achieve this}...Though straight up Grapefruits seem to work best.

there are no sublingual formulations of clonazepam...

there's orally disintegrating formulations ....these formulations all have the same onset period, give or take a minute.
Klonopin has sublingual wafers on the market ,, than again my doctor could of accidently offered me it

I just chew on the pills like it's candy as it's taste is pleasant , I noticed doctors give most drug addicts Klonopin

For Pete's sake, of the damn pill is under your tongue and it's been 20mins and still not dissolved . Use your head and comprehend you have dry mouth, just chew on them, flip under your tongue guide aloñg the sides of your mouth and you will be golden, only takes 5mins or less to dissolve ,

I dont know honestly kpins dont work for me at all anymore ide have to take about 10-13 mg sense ive been on like 4 mg xanax a day and 40mg valium daily you could have a tolerence built and also to potentiate it you could take like 400-600 cimetide aka tagamet an hour before dosing

Last edited:
Believe me kpins work for you. You may not feel it like you feel Xanax, but if you are for example a 11mg daily Xanax user , you can get away with taking 9-11mg of Klonopin and not suffer any physical withdrawl

Any Advice On Benzo & Opiate Withdrawl Would Be Much Appreciated Please..Thank You!!!

Hi Everyone, this is my first time here..I need some advice on some big time withdrawl I am partially in now...its been long time since Ive been through it and I am on a lot more meds now , if anyone can let me know how they managed I would really appreciate it very much..I HAVE BEEN ON:

150mgs of Fentanyl every two days (and yes I did smoke them sometimes...bad I know but being honest..)
6mgs of Klotopin now, Xanax before for the last 20 years..since I was 17..scared to have to deal with my panic attacks..
3 Soma a day for about 5 years or so...
30 Norco for breakthrough a month but they would never last that long..lol
150mg of Trazadone a night years too..
40mg of Prozac a day..yeras too

So I just lost my doctor...she got 3 strikes or something and now I have a few Vicodin and a 1/2 of a Klotapin....I didnt realize how narly the withdrawl can be from those..seems like I am going to go nuts and homicidal or croak from what Ive read..geez

I dont know anyone except 1 person with meds out here so thats out...basically it seems most people around use meth here..have not done that since my 20s (38 Now) but someone told me it would help me? Is that even true?

I could only go into a 3 day detox that I found out today wont take anyone in withdrawling from any benzos so I am screwed there too..

I Would Really Apreciate Any Advice, I Can See You Guys Are All Honest, I Am So Glad I Found This Site! Thank You Guys!!

I've been taking clonazepam for about the last year and a bit SL method and tonight I tried orally for the first time (I stopped taking em orally cus I was eating 7-8 or so 2ng tablets when my benzo addiction was at its highest) tonight and I must say I feel the buzz a lot more than normal...granted I have had some poppy seed tea today but my opiate tollorince is huuuuge as I'm a every day user :/ so yeah dosnt do much to me....unless I have clonaz :D

I only ever take clonazepam via the SL route, no point in any other ROA in my experience.

I love my Klonopin Subliunual, it's my favorite benzo because it just calms me down and doesn't get me all jonsey like xanax does, though xanax is more fun, I like the long acting effect of klonopin...kinda like the Suboxone of benzo's. Though if I had a choice between 90 bars or 90 2mg klons I would probly go with the bars, thats a tuffy...or go with the klons and just get xanax off the street,lol. But no, I use to chew them and hold them under my tounge but it got to be kinda hard, like i'd end up swallowing some so now I just crush them to a powder and hold them under my tounge. Kicks in in 30-45 mins as opposed to waiting and hour and a half.

Hi Everyone, this is my first time here..I need some advice on some big time withdrawl I am partially in now...its been long time since Ive been through it and I am on a lot more meds now , if anyone can let me know how they managed I would really appreciate it very much..I HAVE BEEN ON:

150mgs of Fentanyl every two days (and yes I did smoke them sometimes...bad I know but being honest..)
6mgs of Klotopin now, Xanax before for the last 20 years..since I was 17..scared to have to deal with my panic attacks..
3 Soma a day for about 5 years or so...
30 Norco for breakthrough a month but they would never last that long..lol
150mg of Trazadone a night years too..
40mg of Prozac a day..yeras too

So I just lost my doctor...she got 3 strikes or something and now I have a few Vicodin and a 1/2 of a Klotapin....I didnt realize how narly the withdrawl can be from those..seems like I am going to go nuts and homicidal or croak from what Ive read..geez

I dont know anyone except 1 person with meds out here so thats out...basically it seems most people around use meth here..have not done that since my 20s (38 Now) but someone told me it would help me? Is that even true?

I could only go into a 3 day detox that I found out today wont take anyone in withdrawling from any benzos so I am screwed there too..

I Would Really Apreciate Any Advice, I Can See You Guys Are All Honest, I Am So Glad I Found This Site! Thank You Guys!!

Wow guys someone is asking for help! Try reading the most recent post! You may want to make a new thread so you can get more answers b/c if you just lost all that medication all at once you are going to be in danger. You might need to go to the ER. There must be other doctors out there that can continue your RX? Is there more to it? Was this a pill mill? Why can you not get any more meds? They were all RXd correct? You could be in serious danger get to an ER. the mixture of all those things going into immediate CT could give you a seizure.

As Mad Dash said please call a doctor ASAP ! Those medications are not meant to be stopped in that manner. If you are starting to feel sick get to the ER

edit: about Meth to help, it's not a good idea but I have used it to come right out of opiate wd, I cannot speak for the other medication withdrawals.

In the instance of this thread, I'll be quick.

20 year plus Benzo user (scripted/and non scripted)

Only experience with brand clonazepam- Rivotril Roche 2mg and 0.5mg

2mg dosage(white, cross scored one side, 2 printed with 2 dots other side) = Perfect for SL ROA, soft to crush, add a spray or drop of ethanol/alcohol before dropping powder under the middle of your tongue) results- Fantastic if done correctly (don't speak after dropping the powder under licker, hold, and suck excess saliva trying to get under licker. BA imho 90% + onset 15 mins ,duration 6 hours, afterglow 4 hours, no comedown depending on use and tolerance.

0.5mg light orange, scored, 0.5 printed = more filler, means more crap...hard crap. Not suitable for SL use. Even if crushed, pre rubbed and Alcohol preppy, pill will dissolve very very slowly, you will just end up swallowing due to sitting with a pile of orange slush. Your going to get frustrated and eventually just swallow. Not recommend for SL use. Great for PO use obviously. Tricks- break pill into 4 equal parts, prepare warm water/tea etc, just make sure the warm drink is nonGABAgeric.....swallow a few with the warm mildly hot drink, you can eat an antacid Before. Make sure your on an empty tummy, do not eat anything after swallowing for 45 mins. Enjoy

PapaO

I kinda like the chemical taste xnanax is a good excample iv just take about 60 2mg clonazepam because they tasted like sweets