• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Sublingual Klonopin

^ I took them for social reasons, but come to find out, I am way more player without them. Hittin' on chicks on benzos was Not player :)

for almost all benzos i take them sublingual even if i take tagamate. i usually allow them to sit under my tongue for around 45 seconds to a minute then i swallow any residue with a glass of water. mmmm if your not feeling them sublingual its possible your tolerance is already to high for that dose. good luck though

been all about the uppers lately. get me in a lot less trouble and are just plain fun!

i've tried to dose kpins sublingually before and even after like 15 minutes the pills where still whole and not disolving at all
i was using the generic clonazepam the green ones 1 mg
ive also tried chewin into small chunks and that worked better they dissolved quite fast and i love the taste of kpins

A fellow BL user asked about environmental tolerance, so I'll post my reply here in hope it helps inform you all about this unique phenomenon:

Does this make sense to everyone? Any questions?

I have no legit scientific data to support this, but i think it is 100% correct. back when i used H i would get a lot higher using in new places than back at the house. i would think it has something to do with your brain taking in the new environment and connecting that with your drug use. your brain gets used to the ritual, and associates your house or wherever you usually use, with being high. and it adds to your tolerance. i have been on clonazepam for about 5 days now. i never really used benzos back in the day. today i took the same dose as usual, and i didnt feel as high as i usually did the days before. however as soon as i went outside and took a drive i noticed myself A LOT more high than i was in my living room. i always found the environmental factor very interesting

and as a new user, i can promise that sublingual definitely works as well as oral, and hits you faster. probably not harder, but a lot faster. i have the .5mg Malincrockt yellow joints that taste minty/somewhat sweet. im pretty sure the minty aspect is just to keep you from sniffing them. i took my first dose today, aka from pretty much sober, and felt the drunk, slowed down effect that i miss from taking opiates. im gonna try blowing them tomorrow to see if that has an effect. i feel that since they work SL, they should work up the nose since they are absorbing the same way: mucus membrane. just get past the minty blizzard in your nose feeling.

im gonna try blowing them tomorrow to see if that has an effect. i feel that since they work SL, they should work up the nose since they are absorbing the same way: mucus membrane. just get past the minty blizzard in your nose feeling.

sorry to necro a bit, but Ive always heard benzo's (specifically clonazepam in his case) aren't water-soluble, therefore they arent active when you use them intranasally. thats why you cant shoot (IV) them, though Ive heard people say they have, Ive called BS. of course, Im not dumb enough to try this myself. Well, Ive sniffed K-pins and xannies in the past, (before I was as educated on benzo's) and definitely noticed the buzz. I always assumed this was from when all of it dripped down my nose and the powder was now in my stomach so it just absorbed this way, since its scientifically proven benzo's arent water-soluble to my knowledge, atleast all of the common ones. But this brings up a good point. As much as Ive head itranasal (snorting) was a waste because of water-solubility, does the nose not have a MUCUS membrane like the tongue does? It almost sounds more plausible that a nose would have that instead of a tongue, but we all know tongue's definitely do have a mucus membrane and that's where our sublingual medications dissolve into. So what gives with the nose?
\\
(sorry, Im feeling good FOR ONCE Ive missed kpins :) with a bit of butalbital and gfj, i know I know the consequences. i hate when people say this stuff like "ohh they feel nice"but Im in a talkative mood FOR ONCE, i normally dont find "euphoria" so to say with benzo's, im an opiate addict sadly, and that hasnt uplifted my spirits like this has. not even etizolam, but it was still nice but not euphoric. took more than i thought with kpins to feel this now tho. but these kpins always cheer me up before I develop a tolerance ridiculously fast. the first couple days are great, but damn its been awhile. and a dose of IV black will be the cherry on the cake. I promise Ill be careful. Now I hope I dont get bashed for talking about this at the end and being off topic, I just wanted to let you know why incase if my question came off confusing. Im sure youll understand what I meant, because I am seriously interested in this now, with the whole mucus membrane/water-solubility and nasal/sublingual question. Good read so far for a relaxed mind :)

I've tried taking benzos sublingually twice before; once with lorazepam and once with clonazepam. With the lorazepam the pill dissolved fairly quickly, but I wasn't really able to distinguish how it compared to dosing orally. For the clonazepam I had the green 1mg Tevas. I had read that taking it sublingually was a pretty effective ROA which made me curious because orally seemed pretty damn good enough and despite my usual "if it isn't broke, don't fix it" attitude, I gave it a shot because I had some extra pills to play around wih that day. To get to the point, I ended up getting frustrated because this Teva pill took way longer than I expected to disolve under my tounge and I eventually just swallowed the little more than quarter of the pill that remained.

sorry to necro a bit, but Ive always heard benzo's (specifically clonazepam in his case) aren't water-soluble, therefore they arent active when you use them intranasally. thats why you cant shoot (IV) them, though Ive heard people say they have, Ive called BS. of course, Im not dumb enough to try this myself. Well, Ive sniffed K-pins and xannies in the past, (before I was as educated on benzo's) and definitely noticed the buzz. I always assumed this was from when all of it dripped down my nose and the powder was now in my stomach so it just absorbed this way, since its scientifically proven benzo's arent water-soluble to my knowledge, atleast all of the common ones. But this brings up a good point. As much as Ive head itranasal (snorting) was a waste because of water-solubility, does the nose not have a MUCUS membrane like the tongue does? It almost sounds more plausible that a nose would have that instead of a tongue, but we all know tongue's definitely do have a mucus membrane and that's where our sublingual medications dissolve into. So what gives with the nose?

Yes the nasal passages are lined with mucous membranes. Benzodiazepines ability to pass through these membranes isn't dependent on water solubility, it's their lipid solubility that aids in absorption. I believe sublingual or oral is more efficient, but snorting them definitely works.

You guys saying sub lingual doesn't work are tripping. The ones i have from auden mcknzie dissolve under my tongue in about 10 seconds and i leave it there for like.... 50 sec before swallowing it down with water. But yea first sensations seem to hit in around 15-20 min i have no idea how long for the peak.

it usually takes 5 minutes to dissolve for me and kicks in a lot faster.

Honestly for me the difference between sublingual and chewing really well is purely psychological. I prefer SL but not because the effect is better just because I "feel" like I"m getting more. Ativan is the only benzo I notice a difference between SL and chewing. But I recommend trying both methods and finding what you enjoy.

Sublingual clonazepam assures me that it won't get lost in my stomach. I know Im getting the most BA outta my kpins. Sublingual ROA provides a "rush" of relaxation of the mind and body and tastes like a deliciously sweet mint.

Sublingual clonazepam assures me that it won't get lost in my stomach. I know Im getting the most BA outta my kpins. Sublingual ROA provides a "rush" of relaxation of the mind and body and tastes like a deliciously sweet mint.
I have been on clonazepam since 2001. sublingual is definite. last time i was asking my psychiatrist for an increase, I played dumb and said“does it matter if you have food in your stomach". she was like “oh please, you're smart, you know if you put it under your tongue it bypasses your liver and hits you harder !" Lol she was right. my intuition had been telling me to do this for over a decade. I wish i could mention the brand that dissolves fastest and is super potent. qualit y b est benzo...

Clonazepam is relatively "subtle" for me in the way that it simply feels dull/flat compared to BZDs like lorazepam, alprazolam, or bromazepam from the most common ones. So I'm not really surprised someone's not "feeling" it. However, its potency is what makes people often take too much and be amnesic from it. In the same way diazepam is flat for me... This "flatness" relates to the likelihood of psychological dependence. It would have been much harder for me to get addicted to clonazepam than to lorazepam and/or estazolam to which I originally got addicted to.

I used to feel clonazepam much quicker when I crushed it with my teeth and held under my tongue. Now it doesn't really matter, so I do crush a piece of a pill (as I luckily don't take pillS any more), but prefer to swallow it. I'm sure partially it's an auto-suggestion thing.