• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

what is the recommended dosage for snorting Ritalin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le Junk

Bluelighter
Experienced, but retired veteran cocaine user looking for a good buzz this evening. After browsing thru my current inventory, I've decided on Ritalin. What would be a good amount of mg.s to snort? Thanks.

Le Junk ;)

crush 1 pill, take like a 10th of the pill and snort it, wait to see if your allergic or anything...like 10 minutes later try 20mg's and see how you like it, wait a good 10 minutes before you redose, just see how good it it. im recomedding a relativley high dose for a first time user but since you want that coke high your gonna need a lot more than one pill

basically, take it sslow, make sure you like the drug and the drug isnt allergic to you...than just 10 mg's at a time.....you can stop if you feel good.........untill you get to 50mg, thts a high dose for a first timmer and where youll prolly be feeling good that night. all in all try not to take more than 100mg's in like 12 hours

Well, at this point I would assume I've taken somewhere around 40-50 mg.s total, and that's over a roughly 6 hour period. I'm feeling pretty good actually. Honestly, it's a hell of alot better than the stuff sold as coke around here. Not better than real coke of course, but better than the fauxcaine they're selling nowdays. All in all, a very nice experience. I wouldn't go out on this stuff, but a nice stay at home buzz. One thumb up! ;)

Le Junk :)

be careful tho, it's easy to binge on this stuff... for me 150mgs goes pretty fast

i saw was your desoxyn experience a while ago so i guess i'm surprised ritalin gives you a decent buzz. have you been clean or something? (curious, similar tolerance/experiences)

actualy surpisingly if it may be; ritilan/(concerta) etc is one of the most Hardcore highs Ive EVER had especialy amongst the stim world but drugs in general/ this shit makes cocaine look like pez its the ONLY stim Ive tried that came CLOSE to Meth. And by that I mean in intensity, and actualy it probably was as intense, just in a different way.
Of course your going to have to take into account that the few times I did this shit I did 7 54 mg conertas in a day and the most I ever did was 7 then 7 12 hours later...........HOLY BALLS TO THE FUCKING CELING
Tweaked out of your fucking gourd but it kinda feels liek AMAZING coke its like what I always thought coke would feel like before I got into it But yeah it makes EVERY pour of my being just fucking Twizzle with exstatic euphoria : ) No joke I mean I was so spun I ended up writing crazy shit all over my walls and cutting myself and drawing with blood on the walls. I was SO far out there. it felt like an amazing cross between meth, Good coke, and something else................
anyways the Crash is THE worst experience of my life. The higher the high, the worse the crash, at least when it comes to ritilan. I mean even just taking 1 pill, or just 20 mg ..............Seriously this shit on the crash makes me so emotional Id Really prefer to die than to ever go through it again. but yeah Im sure I woudlnt crash so hard if I hadnt binged so hard.....
needless to say this drug is some serious shit its not childs play but NOTHING will ever beat D METH (Desoxyn, Crystal) THAT my friends is one of the best highs in existence, if you DONT abuse it or yourself. I keep it to once a year or less and its up their with mushrooms and pot and acid for me : )

id also point out that mr junk their can only get 5 mg desoxys (thats all anyone can get im pretty sure) which is a TINY dose.......however of course you can always take the whole bottle at once!!! hahaa. but yeah Id pick desoxy even ust at 5 mg over any other stim there is.
and FUCK the 2c drugs I hate those. Like ExTREMELY speedy Drugs that wish they were LSD or MDMA but they JUST ARENT
side not anyone else find it odd that caffiene makes me extremely anxious terrible feelign so does too much nicotine.........yet meth is the smoothest high in the world to me? I can even fall asleep on it!!!

Hey le junk-If I were You Id start with 20 mg up each nose and go from their. I think your the type to end up taking several hundred mg like me ; )

^ I don't think many people use the 2C-x compounds for their stimulant properties. And count me as one of those who has enjoyed the ones he has tried.

I feel yha.......Its just that to Me, they felt like Nothing but speed with a wannabe psych twist......especialy 2ci I hated it No trip at all....just like coming up on e but you never peak.
2CE I CAN see why people use because the trip is simalar to a cracked out LSD trip. Ill have to admit that i REALLY enjoyed my first 2ce trip which was 15 mg 2ce a couple hours AFTER doing 15 mg 2c-I the 2cI was making me feel so terrible but I took some opies and relaxed a TON so I fiigured why not because my friends eyes were BUGGIN out from the 2ce..WOW that was an AMAZING high but I have never again enjoyed any 2c high theyre all way too cracked out for me
personaly I dont think they hold a candel to even the lightest dose of lsd or such but;
sorry for getting off topic Illshut my mouth now!
oh yeah...DiPT was SPEEDY as FUCK for me too I mean just audio tripping but I also got a Severe jolt (of course I railed 80 mg cause I didnt know dose and figured it wouldn hurt turns out 20 mg would have been a much better dose) I Hated that drug too it made beautiful music sound ugly and scary

Imo ritalin is so garbage. It fucks with your brain and you want more even when your sniffing the shit.

i saw was your desoxyn experience a while ago so i guess i'm surprised ritalin gives you a decent buzz. have you been clean or something? (curious, similar tolerance/experiences)

Yes, I've been clean from coke for over a year now. Not just cleaning coke anymore, but actually clean from coke, period. ;)

Le Junk......retired and former heavy user of all drugs =D

have you tried mephedrone? its impossible (as far as i know) to get in the us but it is really buff, the high is so creamy and relaxing yet rushy

i would have lines of 20mg to 30mg (ritalin) at a time after washing it for binders. to all those that say it is rubbish-haha, your neurochemistry is not as juicy as mine. obviously thse people dont produce dopamine as quick as me so they need a releaser to feel a good buzz, cos reuptake dont work

Experienced, but retired veteran cocaine user looking for a good buzz this evening. After browsing thru my current inventory, I've decided on Ritalin. What would be a good amount of mg.s to snort? Thanks.

Le Junk ;)

All of it!=D

actualy surpisingly if it may be; ritilan/(concerta) etc is one of the most Hardcore highs Ive EVER had especialy amongst the stim world but drugs in general/ this shit makes cocaine look like pez its the ONLY stim Ive tried that came CLOSE to Meth. And by that I mean in intensity, and actualy it probably was as intense, just in a different way.
Of course your going to have to take into account that the few times I did this shit I did 7 54 mg conertas in a day and the most I ever did was 7 then 7 12 hours later...........HOLY BALLS TO THE FUCKING CELING
Tweaked out of your fucking gourd but it kinda feels liek AMAZING coke its like what I always thought coke would feel like before I got into it But yeah it makes EVERY pour of my being just fucking Twizzle with exstatic euphoria : ) No joke I mean I was so spun I ended up writing crazy shit all over my walls and cutting myself and drawing with blood on the walls. I was SO far out there. it felt like an amazing cross between meth, Good coke, and something else................
anyways the Crash is THE worst experience of my life. The higher the high, the worse the crash, at least when it comes to ritilan. I mean even just taking 1 pill, or just 20 mg ..............Seriously this shit on the crash makes me so emotional Id Really prefer to die than to ever go through it again. but yeah Im sure I woudlnt crash so hard if I hadnt binged so hard.....
needless to say this drug is some serious shit its not childs play but NOTHING will ever beat D METH (Desoxyn, Crystal) THAT my friends is one of the best highs in existence, if you DONT abuse it or yourself. I keep it to once a year or less and its up their with mushrooms and pot and acid for me : )

I just sat at my desk laughing for bout an hour at ur post, people like u should recieve more credit than u actually receive by our conservative world. Ritalin is teh sexy and has been responsible for many a good time...7 Concertas....Ur a fuken nut haha good form lad

I always compared a bump of about 20mg of ritalin to a bump of coke. They are actually doing studies now on using ritalin sorta like methadone for coke heads cause it is the closest pharmacutical we have to cocaine

actually cocaine hydrochloride is a prescibed drug . schedule 11 so the gov;t does actually carry it. dont know of anyone prescribed it though personally.

actually cocaine hydrochloride is a prescibed drug . schedule 11 so the gov;t does actually carry it. dont know of anyone prescribed it though personally.

barack obama? it is the white house after all:)

maybe just cia

I don't think theres prescriptions written for it, but cocaine is used as a local anesthetic in eye surgery, among other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.