• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cannabis Makes Me Freak Out

Dude you described almost exactly what happens to me. I don't get shivers i get goose bumbs and my viens come up to the skin and i trip out and think it is ants. I havr undiagnosed anxiety, paranoia, skitofrenia, and probably more. Then hearing music thing was like crazy cause i get it too and it is like half cool and half scary cause idk what's going on. I should go to a doctor but i fear being locked up in a mental institution. I don't know if I could handle being in there. The societal image of mental institutions has scared me to the point where I would rather have the mental illness and deal with it myself then go there. I know i should but i just get put off by the image of it. I'm 16 black and way too stoned to be in school right now. Plz reply and don't be dead cause i don't want to be alone in This when i know i Don't have to be and can be among someone who has similar experiences.

Last edited by a moderator:
^Hey Trippy, I think you should probably cut back or stop your use of weed for a while. I don't think you need to fear being locked up in a mental institution because the truth is, in the U.S. anyway, there is no money to do that! Seriously, it is actually hard to get admitted in a lot of places because the local counties cannot pay for it. But if you are in school and if that school has a counselor I would really urge you to see one. If your family can afford therapy you should check it out. It sounds to me like you have already convinced yourself that you are mentally ill but that may not be the case at all. I was so messed up when I was 16 that I too, bought into the idea that I must be crazy. The truth is you are probably a very sensitive kid trying to figure out how the hell one is supposed to be an adult in a very crazy world.

Feel free to PM anytime you need some support. You are not alone and I'm sure you are not crazy.;)

It was just the weed. Honestly it was the type of weed i was smoking and what terps where in it. I don't think I'm crazy and i think the problem was i was stressed, the type of weed i was smoking, hormones cause I'm a growing boy (girls are fucking difficult to understand), and being alone a little too much. I'm better now, i have gotten way higher than other times and gotten high more frequently so I've gotten better at knowing what's a wild high as shit thought vs real actual danger thought. Thanks for the concern. I plan on seeing someone just in case because before i started getting high i did a lot of shit that was wrong morally and societally.

I experience the exact same thing. Has anyone who experiences this have any negative effects/experiences with MDMA? or do these effects only occur with the use of Canabis?

I had a full on panic attack the first time I tried dabs, felt like my throat was closing and I could not breathe.

This happens to me too. The paranoia I get from pot is much worse than the paranoia I get from amphetimines or cocaine, which I've never understood. I mean I really trip out on weed, it's worse than stimulant psychosis for me, which I've never been able to make sense of. I won't touch pot anymore, it's not worth it- very unpleasant and no fun.

^ stimulant psychosis from the reports ive read seem to be much worse than a cannabis trip. Youre experience sounds odd. Edible or smoking?

^ stimulant psychosis from the reports ive read seem to be much worse than a cannabis trip. Youre experience sounds odd. Edible or smoking?

Smoking. I know, people always look at me crazy when I tell them this. But it's true! And the weird thing is I used to be able to smoke pot just fine, until I got into hard drugs. Ever since, pot makes me have horrible, psychotic trips.