• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Guys: The longest you've gone without orgasm?

GUYS: What is the longest you have gone without an orgasm?

• 1 day or less

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • 1 to 3 days

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • a little less than a week

Votes: 40 33.6%
  • about a month

Votes: 44 37.0%
  • a few months

Votes: 19 16.0%
  • a year or more

Votes: 6 5.0%

• Total voters
oooooh tricky one - this should be a poll TBH...

I'm not sure really - my memory is pretty bad, and when I started was a long time ago...I will say since I started having SEX it must be about a week max...something along those lines.,

As soon as i come i think 'omfg i cant believe i was gonna go around to X's house and fuck her.. what was i thinking'.

I lul'd...and I know what you mean :\

About 9 months. Then I was born...

Honestly its an every day thing unless im binging on drugs, most of them just take away my urge completely. Except pot, my sex drive goes through the roof on pot. And I smoke pot every day... so there you go

probably a month or more. sometimes my libido just gets completely shot, usually for no apparent reason (sometimes cause of drugs tho - and by drugs I mean antidepressants aggg). lately I'm all the fuck over my s.o. every time I see her, however in the fall she would regularly get naked and rub herself all over me and I couldn't have cared less. my sex drive fluctuates I suppose

The longest I've gone is 2 weeks without orgasm. I think that was this past summer. I just didn't feel like jerkin it and didn't have a gf or hookups so I just went without.

I don't think I really feel any more energy after not jerking off. I remember during that 2 weeks I didn't jerk off I actually felt more tired and had less energy (that's why I didn't feel like jerking off). For me having sex (especially with a new partner) leaves me feeling super energetic, confident and all around optimistic. And if I want a super orgasm I only need to increase foreplay for an extra half hour or so and I'm ready to go. So if not having orgasms works for the OP that's cool but for me orgasms are nature's adderall.

I end up doing stupid things if i dont orgasm regularly. As soon as i come i think 'omfg i cant believe i was gonna go around to X's house and fuck her.. what was i thinking'.
QFT^^^
lol I'm actually having one of those moments right now...except I'm probably gonna go over to her place in a few minutes...lol and I just jerked off like an hour or two ago.

Last edited:
Okay starting NOW i'm going to go as long as possible .... will post back ONLY when I cave in and choke the chicken.

I'm actually going on 2 months right now, as I type this I haven't had an orgasm in over a month. I'm on MMT and my daily methadone dose of 95mg has TOTALLY wiped away my libido. I hardly ever think about sex. I'm in the prime of my sexual life at 26, but I'm not having sex and not even masturbating.

Just a little FYI- I am currently homeless and I stay in basically a shelter (its in a church basement), so I have zero privacy and I really don't have anywhere TO masturbate and thus have an orgasm.....I guess I could do it in the bathroom very late at night when everybody was asleep, but that would be about my only option. Anybody have any ideas on that? I would like to crank one out, but where?

I have gone a full year. I wanted to test myself and after a while it becomes no big deal. The point of getting to, "after a while" can be difficult, though. Near the end, I did have 1 or 2 wet dreams, I think. Less is more. It feels so amazing, whether it be sex or masturbation when you have taken a break (not to the extreme of a year, but you get the point.)

Tomer

The semen has to come out eventually, if your body is always producing it. It can't just keep building up with nowhere to go~!

Even on Prozac and Suboxone I don't think I ever went longer than a week. People going for even a month amazes me...not to mention a year

i think a little less than a week. but it's possible it was longer. if so, it must've been such a difficult time that i blocked it out on purpose.