• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Condensing Suboxone (Non-specific extraction)

arcarsenal

Bluelighter
Just to start, this thread is not about wanting to know how to extract the buprenorphine from the pill and separate it from the naloxone.

Rather, the longer I am on suboxone, the more resistant I am to using it sublingually. I have begun snorting it to avoid that, and the effects are also more useful. I am able to obtain an energy and contentedness reminiscent of full-agonist opiates, but it is mild and I remain "sober", rather than intoxicated.

I would like to know if anyone knows a way to non-selectively pull out the active components of suboxone. That is, I do not mind if I pull out both the buprenorphine AND the naloxone, I would just like to drastically reduce the volume of product.

4mg of suboxone nasally produces the optimum effects for my body, maintaining a sober state while slightly elevating my mood. But, as anyone who has tried knows, even 4mg of crushed suboxone can be an oppressive amount of powder to snort, especially regularly.

If anyone can offer any tips as to how to pull out the bupe and naloxone and reduce the volume of the final product, even just by half, it would be most appreciated. It would make both sublingual and intranasal administration so much easier.

Thanks!

Snorting 4mg really isn't that much powder IME. Why don't you try putting a drop or two of some ethanol under your tongue while the bupe is dissolving? That's just like snorting it to me. It increases the BA a good bit.

By the way, I am aware of this post: http://bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=340542
But it doesn't answer my question and quickly degrades into nothing useful.

Thanks wiggi, I will try the ethanol trick and will be interested if it works. However, I don't think it is something I could do regularly becuase of the alcohol burn. That point is my same response to the volume of 4mg powder.

I would prefer to only have to snort a small line, rather than one or two reasonably sized lines. If snorting infrequently, you are absolutely correct, the 4mg suboxone powder is definately tolerable.

However, about a year ago I had nose surgery to repair a deviated septum, and taking that volume of powder regularly is almost sure to destroy my nose :( Thanks for your response though, I am eager to see if the alcohol will create an experience closer to snorting. Do you reckon that alcohol+sublingual lasts as long as a typical sublingual dose? I find that snorting it wears out around 8 hours sooner.

I have shot subs before, but I can't do that in any sort of realistic maintenence context...though I agree, you can definately feel something off of it.

But again, I'm not trying to get high, per se. Only make the sub easier to take and with more agreeable characteristics.

Anyone with any ideas on how to pull the bupe/naloxone out of the pill, separating them from as many binders and sugars and whatever else makes up the bulk of the pill?

Thanks again

I know exactly what you mean about the uplifting feeling you get from snorting. It's definitely not a high. I'm guessing you could dissolve the Suboxone in rubbing alcohol 90% or anything high proof then filter as you would for injection but let the solution dry out then snort the product.

just tell you're doc you how the nalex makes you twitch and how it makes you're limbs feel swollen and achey and how it makes you feel disoriented and ask for a switch to subutex.

i really feel like shooting them is a waste and doesn't do shit. it's also very risky or can be.

subutex tastes bad. i felt more clear headed and energetic on subutex but i feel less likely to use dope on suboxone.

Have you tried simply dissolving the sub in water, then agitating until the tablet is completely. Once done let it sit for some time for the powers to settle. Use a syringe without a pin in it to remove most of the solution. At more water to the sediment and repeat the process. Once complete evaporate the liquid avoiding heat (don't use any excess heat to aid evaporation, increase the sollutions surface area and use airflow to speed up the process.

Please be aware that due to the very small amounts of these chemicals in each pill (ie 3,4,8 mg) the resulting extracted power will be almost imposible to work with. For this reason unless your going to do a larger number of tablets it will not be worth it.

Beware: due to the potency of this drug such a concentrated form of the chemical could be considered very dangerous to those with no tolerance/are unaware of what the substance is...

I also just read that bupe solubility in alcohol is 47mg/ml. Thats a lot.

What if one where to disolve a pill in a mixture of everclear and H20 and put in the freezer in a shotglass.

Would the water freeze at the bottom, trapping most of the binders and fillers, leaving the bupe to absorb into the alcohol level, or would the low temp lower solubility that much.

How would the bupe disperse itself thruout that solultion as it freezes. Maybe doing this process a couple of times, each time collecting the alcohol?

Does this make sense.

shoot it. The naloxone wont fuck up the bupe. I've shot bupe plenty of times. The naloxone will only knock full agonists off your opiate receptors.

When i wasnt doing h, i would shoot suboxone and get high. I'm talking nodding out, ect. Granted i had no tolerance to opiates where as you obviously do. I'd shoot 2mg and be good alllll night.

do not shoot suboxone. This is a harm reduction website dude.

it really works best and most consistent sublingual...

I can get an amazing buzz off suboxone but i only take .5mg-1mg every 3-7 days.....

It lasts forever and im not taking it so frequently that i build any reasonable tolerance to effects..

I just took .5mgs and i havent taken any sub in 6 or 7 days im in for a treat

shoot it. The naloxone wont fuck up the bupe. I've shot bupe plenty of times. The naloxone will only knock full agonists off your opiate receptors.

When I wasnt doing H, I would shoot suboxone and get HIGH. I'm talking nodding out, ect. Granted I had no tolerance to opiates where as you obviously do. I'd shoot 2mg and be good alllll night.

No one listen to this guy. Shooting bupe is really fucking dangerous. People loose limbs because of missing shots of Suboxone. This advice is coming from the man who was going to cut out a naltrexone implant from his fucking hip. I know several other people have criticized this post, but I wanted to add my two cents. Common sense should tell you that it's not good to be shooting up something that's a fucking orange solution.

Wiggi:Who cares what color the solution is.

What? Because its orange you cannot inject it?
Your post is stupid.

yo_bot: You post is so retarded, Im not even going to explain how moronic it is. Geez people There is no difference between suboxone and subutex. blah blah. The naloxone does NOTHING.

naloxone was added to extend R&B patent on the drug. PERIOD.

wiggi: Don't spread stupid rumors about people losing limbs over missing a shot of suboxone. That is so stupid.

I really wonder about the intelligence of this forum. Geez guys. Do some research.

Sorry guys I was in a bad mood. I didn't mean to take this thread so personally. I've had a long day.

yo_bot: your comment is still ridiculous... Sorry dude, but its true.

wiggi, sorry for being an ass...

I like all the powder it makes me takes less of the suboxone besides alot of people say less is more although i never believed them. I used to take suboxone sublingual 95% ethanol solution and 3 pills a day now I take 1-2 8mg pills by snorting also you dont want to take to much nalaxone out if your trying to extract the bupe. Nalaxone has been shown to reduce tolerance and addiction in miniscule and theres been over 15 studies on this. although their just studies

Last edited:
do not shoot suboxone. This is a harm reduction website dude.

yeah for real thats not the best idea

No one listen to this guy. Shooting bupe is really fucking dangerous. People loose limbs because of missing shots of Suboxone. This advice is coming from the man who was going to cut out a naltrexone implant from his fucking hip. I know several other people have criticized this post, but I wanted to add my two cents. Common sense should tell you that it's not good to be shooting up something that's a fucking orange solution.

Guys, if you read the Micron Filtering Megathread it actually goes over how to safely shoot Suboxone. Shooting just the pills is a dangerous idea (ie mixing them with water and drawing up), you guys are right. In the interest of harm reduction, if the OP chooses to inject Suboxone he/she should do it safely. That's why we have a tutorial on how to micron filter Suboxone. As far as the orange coloring is concerned, I think most color additives are safe, or at least won't be doing a whole lot of damage. That's something you'll need to take into consideration and proceed with your own risk.

I've followed the tutorial, and honestly I haven't had any problems as of yet. I think Captain H would be a good guy to talk to regarding IV'ing Suboxone. Hell he wrote the book. . . errr tutorial ;)

Im not trying to sound like a doctor or parent or anything but if you had surgery on a deviated septum then your probably really fucking up your nose im not trying to scare you or anything but if you continue you to snort suboxone I would imagine you would have to get sugery again, although i dont know if suboxone really hurts the nose. how long ago was the sugery? how did you get that? the only way I heard you could get that by snorting anything is from years of cocaine abuse. howd it happen. I wish I could help you with some extraction answer. lol you probably wont be able to really extract the bupe from all the powder without it getting all slushy and wet. you should try rectally if you are ok with that i heard its just as good a IV and you dont fuck up your veins.

Hey does anyone know if the suboxone pill snorted will cause damage to the nose?

Last edited:
Snorting ANYTHING will damage the nose, allthough some things will cause more damage than others.
But in my opinion snorting suboxone doesnt hurt much and hasnt resulted in any problems/pain with my nose(actually nothing ive snorted has) so my guess would be that its ok as long as you dont do it for years and years.

(Allthough I IV my suboxone now and it works WAAAY better(100% BA)....all you gotta do is filter correctly...micron filter...etc...)