• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Kidney problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had an infection, I'd have a fever. That suggestion doesn't make sense.

Are/were you ever abusing meth/amphetamines? I know they are particularly dangerous to your kidneys over time. I don't think opiates are in general, but I could be wrong.

Used amphetamine for a period, but never abused it, I doubt I ever took more than 30mg in a day, much less a go.

I recommended you clean your system but everyone seems to think im crazy for thinking it would work. I will say that it did work for me. But that is just me. I would recomend you give em a read. Couldn't hurt.

just go to the DOCTOR instead of getting people on the internet to diagnose you.
not all bacterial infections cause fevers, once again: DOCTOR

I go with Winding Vines on antibiotic use. When I had droog-related kidney issues, I took antibiotics and the infection kept recurring until I upped the probiotics and weaned off the antis.

A UTI won't kill you right away, by the way. Mine was on and off and I misread it as muscular pain around the flank area. It can come and go and can range from paralyzing to hardly noticeable unless peeing.

Coconut juice also works, try to go with the less sweet ones.

Try to stay away from spicy, excessively sour, or heavy food in the meantime.

Try to notice if there is any time of the day that the pain is particularly strong. Note this down and share with your practicioner.

Try to lay off the sex for a bit as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.