HAPPY HOLIDAYS 2U DEC 7th 2002 by Columns of Knowledge

*pokes TopRocka with a sharpened spoon.*
So you got elmo pants to match that backpack?
[ 05 December 2002: Message edited by: Ms.ReD ]

<3 you too chrissy, sara, and funky :D
Looks like Santa showed up a little early this year and brought us all some love. Let's keep this positive vibe flowin, and all negativity off the board, mmkay? :T

well on that note, i think i may have to crawl through the decimated battlefield that is the northeast, and raise the not so anti plur flag once again!!!!!
but other than that, classes are cancelled and i'm a happy boy whoot whoot!!!!
only a few more days hells fuckin yeah, oh meetups, how bout, 12,2,and3 by the koat check?
and who's goin?

i'd rather be run over a million times by a 2 year old on a tricycle then go to the asylum again :-D
you will NOT see me there :p

Hey what's going on? I most definitly will be there! Can't wait. I have to work 730am to 5 on sat. But that's ok, I have Sunday off, which was difficult to get off. But it's all good. Sounds like there is a meet up. I'll be there with Funky. We'll be tearin' up the floor. Plus we will be showing up with Grim, which I am highly pumped to see. But I definitly I wanna meet some bl'ers. Peace out, and rave on! :)
[ 06 December 2002: Message edited by: Jenni4YourThoughts ]

Awwww yeah, my ride's in effect. I don't know how this can be better than last year's though. It was magical walking out into all that new snow. I'm a Florida boy so fresh snow was a bit of a wonder. We slid off the road on the way back, and that sucked, but the snow was fun for a bit. Actually, there's plenty on the ground right now so I'm hoping our in-house weather man up there is right.
Look for me, I'll probably be the only person in there that isn't wearing a Santa hat or reindeer antlers.
Is anybody doing that thing on Saturday during the day where you run around in Santa suits and give people coal and such? Somebody was telling me about it and it sounds interesting. I for one would be greatly amused if I got a random practical joke present like that, but I can definately see how people could be offended.

i'll be with my newest mass girl that i met at energy when i was down there. that hotty that had the red sweatshirt... sara you remember her right?

LMFAO @ people being picked up at Energy... oh the horror!
Isn't there some kinda law to protect people from doing that???? There should be.
Well, have fun at HH2U, kiddies. Part of me wishes I was going, mainly for the people, and for a feeling its going to be an *interesting* night... I'm still not used to these 11+ hour workdays though, so I think I'm just gonna sleep all weekend. ;) Much love! Be/drive safe!
Peace ~Katie

I can't wait for Saturday... unless I don't get a ride. I am FIENDING for a party, any party. Nothing gets me going and ready for studying than a good night's worth of dancing and getting rid of unnecessary stress! I hope spacegirl shows.
Random thing worth mentioning:
Is anybody doing that thing on Saturday during the day where you run around in Santa suits and give people coal and such? Somebody was telling me about it and it sounds interesting. I for one would be greatly amused if I got a random practical joke present like that, but I can definately see how people could be offended.
Actually, it's going to be on Sunday at 2 in Boston. If anyone is interested email me for more details and visit www.santarchy.com
HO ho HO

Like hellz yeah fool! This is gunna be like hella fun! I can't wait to dance ma ass off!
This is gunna be the shizzy on the nizzy yo.
heh.
Sorry guys, just some warm sarcasm.
I was a bit of a dork this year, and got some little holiday cheer cards (finally). I said I was going to bring some last year...and the year before, ect.
Well I had some scarce money to throw around. All my kiddies are getting some, and the ones that are (sadly) not attending, will get them soon after. Especially you katie, I'll drive to see you if the need arises.
I'll be seeing you next week at the show anyhow, no? ;)
[ 07 December 2002: Message edited by: Ms.ReD ]

Hey everyone. I am really excited about this one. I've been warming up. Work is going to be a long day. I hope to see a lot of people support Grim. Peace out, and I'll see ya'll tomorrow night. *thinking* hmmm, 24 hours from now I'll be dancing my butt off!!! Woohoo! Much love...Jenni
Happy Holidays!