HAPPY HOLIDAYS 2U DEC 7th 2002 by Columns of Knowledge

I noticed steve said something about inflatable reindeer and shit like that...there is a Namco (the place that sells pool supplies) in North Haven that i saw that sells all sorts of Christmas shit...and those were there too. They were pretty big too.

Originally posted by Icey:
I noticed steve said something about inflatable reindeer and shit like that...there is a Namco (the place that sells pool supplies) in North Haven that i saw that sells all sorts of Christmas shit...and those were there too. They were pretty big too.
they have a namco in orange/milford too. :)

Chris, did you try the christmas tree shop in milford?
On a side note, I tried to buy todays man in norwalk, fucken place is HUGE would be perfet to throw a party. It has sat there for almost 2 years empty. You never know, they might be desperate for money. There is a parking lot across the street and what not.
They just wanted waaaaay to much money for it, so the deal fell through, and then I lost my financing. Something to do with some planes crashing or something.

I've been listenin to a whole hell of a lot of JSmooth latley. Sayin I'm mad excited to see this cat live finally is an understatement.
16 Days and counting. :D

10 more days!!! so what do ya'll think about this snow coming. who predicts that it will snow? it did last year, why not again? hopefully I don't have to drive.
I would like to meet some blers. Is there a meetup? That would be cool. Peace,Jenni
[ 26 November 2002: Message edited by: Jenni4YourThoughts ]

i'd just like to say one thing and no one take if offensively but you all complain about "the scene" and about "the venues" but what do you do to try and suport or make better "the scene" ? it's real easy to talk badly about the asylum being played out or whatever but yet what do you do to make anything better you could all e-mail Gil-T or Knowledge or post at their websights asking for changes of giving in put yet most of you (and not just refering to BLer's) just sit in your forums talking badly and possibly convincing others who would have a good time not to go. new speakers and better DJ's cost money. give input, help out, or some day you'll be sitting in your forum complaing about how there isn't anything to do; about how there is no parties. it dosen't take much effort to be a big help. You may not miss the asylum now but it would suck for everyone to lose it.
-Scary

ay, here we go with "the scene" thing. it aint dying. and i dont wanna hear anything about how its going mainstream shit. everything takes its own path and youre a moron if you like something because its mainstream or not, be youre own fucking person. the scene is what you make of it, what you put in, youll get out of it. theres hundreds of different dj's and styles, and hundreds of different parties and locals or weeklies whatever you wanna call them.
sorry for my rant, i just woke up and saw the last 2 posts, im hungover, its thanksgiving, and i have to go see my boring ass family, so ill be a total bitch today

^^ Excellent :D
Will you and Strange permit me to enter with my Elmo backpack filled with 10 different varieties of rum? Or will they be confiscated at the door? :(

Hey Everyone!!
Check out Mark Martini making his first COK appearance at his event. His mixes, tracks and info can be found at dUbcoast.com

fun fun fun
heheheh
This party has special significance for ReD and I. we had a police escourt to one of these partys. we also officially started seeing each other there, and got into a major car accident. oh happy days... :D
Straaange

I am stoked about this party...can't wait till this weekend. Bringing quite the crew for this one, hopefully it won't already be TOO crowded. Cya'll there...

Oh look! BL has our very own weatherman!
heh.
thanks for the weather assurance.