HAPPY HOLIDAYS 2U DEC 7th 2002 by Columns of Knowledge

I am certainly NOT.... there... um there's one more. BLARGH! How many does it take anyway lol?
Oh and just to make this a relevant post to the party fyi we are getting the decorating committee together next week for the show... anyone with ideas for the Christmas Season theme is welcome to email them to us via [email protected] we want to make this show nuts.. ltrz all, Knowledge

you need 20 posts to become a bluelighter.
:D
for postwhore status, you need to averagel ike 35 posts a day. please for the love of god don't do that. 8)

dude, chris is the coolest guy in the world. Happy Holidays last year was one of the more fun parties i went to :)
Im still debating, im gonna be type broke from the andy c fun in the missing sun weekend. we shall see
and two words: inflatable reindeer :)
[ 13 November 2002: Message edited by: Maui2k ]

Man, I have not been to a Knowledge party since Jungle Boy was still local.
I realy miss those sunshine parties......

Hey cool cats, alright I don't know most of you, but I would like to meet some of you. Is there a meet up or something? Peace, Jenni

OMG Bangin Blaz... Jungle Boy wow that's some ancient history. He's down in FL fyi. Producing some material I hear. Anyway...as for the Sunshine events... I'd love to make those come back if anyone can help us find another outdoor spot we'd do an All Out Sunshine sequel again in a heartbeat. It was a NE summer tradition for 3 yrs.
Where the heck to get inflatable reindeer?

Originally posted by DJKnowledge:
OMG Bangin Blaz... Jungle Boy wow that's some ancient history. He's down in FL fyi. Producing some material I hear. Anyway...as for the Sunshine events... I'd love to make those come back if anyone can help us find another outdoor spot we'd do an All Out Sunshine sequel again in a heartbeat. It was a NE summer tradition for 3 yrs.
Where the heck to get inflatable reindeer?

Yeah he works for force recordings, but he hasent changed, hes still a dick. Can spin records, cant be nice.
Oh and when you see Empress again tell her Sean (not me) says hello.
[ 13 November 2002: Message edited by: Banginblaz ]

Thats hella crazy and sounds like fun...
*ducks the flying poo*
whoooohoooo closer then we think :)

Originally posted by Funky4Breakz:
*Does the turtle*
lol.
Mmmmmmm.. H-Foundation!
Chris, while your here, is there ANYTHING that can be done about the soundsystem at the Asylum? It sux balls! Reinforcement perhaps?
You can hear the highs and mids fine, but the low end is SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY lacking. Seems like those huge bass bins are just there for decoration or something. lol The speakers to the rear of the main room are ALWAYS distorted or very low as well.
Can something be done... at least for this party?
-Teddy

^ your just spoiled from our trip to club aria, i know, i know, we cant have it all. ::cries::

^^^^
Has nothing to do with that. lol
I've pretty much felt this way about the asylum's system since the first time I've been to the place, which was "Whipped" last year.
Funny how I can also go to a little whole in the wall place like Station 58 in New London... and find the place excellently appointed with decent JBLs and go to this place where these awesome parties attended by thousands are thrown.. with a less than stellar system.. I dunno, it's just one of my peeve's I guess.
-Teddy

ahhh, whipped!
evil party
night of hell
my first overnight in springfield other than at the asylum courtasy springfield piggie patrol.
happythoughtshappythoughtshappythoughts
straaange

Actually my priority in regards to sound right now is keeping the club open at this point, by this I mean, the club has been consistently losing money by having all nighters for some time. They are in the process of working on purchasing the back room and side room sound systems so as not to rent them anymore and this will eventually lead to better sound in the main floor as well. For now we will continue with the system that is in house. The budgets simply do not allow us to extend any further in this direction at this time, as much as we would like to. It disappoints me as well but unfortunately it is much harder to pull a crowd these days than it was 2-3 yrs ago. So it takes much longer to make these improvements.

well, heres some mild critism, don't take this personally, well, maybe this is for TRUE
don't throw parties every 2 weeks, since it's the ONLY venue around here really, people will get sick of the place, which is why it's hard to fill the place consecutively every weekend
we need to get a new venue somewhere else, then we can get more people coming in
i know fitchburg is out of the question but hey, who knows

^^Absolutely right on your point.
Even if another venue is smaller(although I'm sure they could pack as many in as the asylum), it would be wonderfully refreshing to go to.
I like my weeklies, but sometimes larger parties are more fun...at a different location.

...kevin stealin my damn ideas... *stomps foot* i said it first!!
ok... anyway... my insurance company sent me a new billing scheducle, and they've upped the cost of my insurance by $50 a month. since i wasn't exactly expecting this added expense, we'll see how things go.
*sigh*

Believe me when I say this... I would LOVE to try something somewhere new. We actually are awaiting the opening of a new club in CT sometime after New Yrs which may open a new door in CT for dancing. However I looked into 6 different venues in 2002 and came up empty. My time didn't allow for me to persue any others. If anyone has any leads on places where Columns of Knowledge should try and do a show please email me directly [email protected]
Ltrz, Knowledge