HAPPY HOLIDAYS 2U DEC 7th 2002 by Columns of Knowledge

Last year was one of, if not the, best time I've ever had at Asylum...minus the ride of course, but I won't miss this years no matter what. Screw the weather!

Ooooh La La. Katie's a strictly NYC partier nowadays. Too good for JSmooth are ya Katie? :X 8(
I'm with Jamal and xtcvitality in saying that last year's Happy Holidays was nuts. Far and away the most fun I've ever had at the Asylum... hell, probably most fun I've had at any party with the exception of Wish Upon a Star and the Boo 7 Festivities. I'll be there, and I'm confident that by December, Jamal will be too. :D
Oh, and just to let everyone know.. Following Empress's set, I will be doing her in the VIP room. Tickets are $20 a pop to witness this event.
[ 07 November 2002: Message edited by: TopRocka ]

Originally posted by DJKnowledge:
And Jamal u r blowin me off man!!!?? OMG I am sooooo disssed lol.
Chris, nuthin against you at all. Gimme a comp for just being me and that has nothing to do with Volume and I will be there. haha. :D
David, I highly doubt i will be changing my mind, EVEN THOUGH I reallllllly wanna see H Foundation.

I cant wait for this party. Last year at Happy Holidays it was my first time ever at the asylum.. That is still to date my favorite party next to skool'd. I will def be there again this year...
Also hoping or good weather!! They didnt plow the roads until way after 6 am last year.

oh yes i love spacegirl...i saw her last new years in virginia and it was great....but is this true that she won't show?

no danny thats not true
theravetoy is just being mean and jaded
there isn't any reason why she wouldn't show
ask knowledge :)

She will be there. We are presently working on her transportation this week actually. All is well in Space Girl land with this event. Ltrz all, Knowledge

well, in my experience, the parties i've seen her listed as playing:
one she showed up
one she didn't
one her set got chopped down to 20 mintues (i think because she was late and they threw her in later that night)
one was a SOE party so god only knows when she was really playing.
so i'm not really getting my hopes up. if she shows, cool. if not, i'll be prepared.
and mr. mock-me-for-being-a-kandi-kid, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones when it comes to being jaded.

I just talked to Oakenfold.
He's pissed you didn't let him spin this part Knowledge!!!
:(

I think i'll be there :) :: hopes :: =) I hope the roads are not shitty ... :(
[ 09 November 2002: Message edited by: dj LoLiTa ]

who wants to give me a ride? and grab me a ticket (ill pay ya back of course when i see ya :) )
[ 09 November 2002: Message edited by: Coldshot ]

i wanna go, but gettin close to finals, oh well its only a college education right?

Yo my ass will definitly be present at this event. I took off back in september. I didn't go last year because some shit went down. I can't wait to see you peeps there. Peace, Jenni

Oakie can stay home and shit up his den. I don't need that kinda nonsense in the party! Smelling Xmas show.... nooooooooooo!

^^
Sure you do. I guarantee some fecal fetish folks would show if they knew Oakenfold would be there throwing feces around. Go for it! It could be an entire new theme for CoK parties.
;)

gee, off topic much?
anyway, yes it's near finals, but we are partykids! we don't need sleep! and exams at uconn don't start til the 13th.
so suck it up, if i'm goin you're goin. it's a way to relieve stress before you start hardcore studying.

Ain't nothin off topic here... this fecal garbonzo nonsense goes back to the page 1. Read ya history. Anyway...fuck finals... come to the show... we now have tickets at all outlets fyi... and have even added another outlet in Springfield, MA for convenience to patrons out that way. www.columnsofknowledge.com has it all. peace

^^^^
ooooooh, is knowledge the new northeast post whore??? ; )
greenlighter tryin to get his bluelight status ; )