Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Salvia - First Time - The Purple Sticky

disordex

Greenlighter
Hi,
First post here, just wanted to put my salvia trip out there. I really have fun reading the reports , usually alot of laughing when I read these reports....but anyway.

Here is a little background information,
I am a 36 yo male,about 215 lbs. I have always been sensitive to drugs like cannabis,you take four hits,I'll take one. I have been so stoned on weed I didn't know where I was at,anyway,I haven't messed around with psychedelics very much for that reason. Did a half hit of acid once,wasn't tripping but it was a blast,more like speed at that dose I guess. I seem to have a pretty high tolerance for opiate type drugs and cocaine,if you take one,I'll take four.
Salvia is by far was the strongest hallucinogen I have ever done so it took me kinda by surprise. I forgot that I smoked salvia after the trip started,it just takes a hold of you and away you go...at it's mercy. If you smoked it enough you may be able to learn how to control it to a certain degree. Also....as other people have said,you do not want to do this by yourself,you need a sitter because you may go running out of the house,fall down the stairs,fall down and bust your teeth out,poke your eye out,ect.

I really can't remember how I heard of salvia...probably EROWID.
I go get some 5x and 10x. I started with the 5 and it's pretty weird...sheets....if that makes any sense. Everything seemed to have a stacked,and slightly skewed sheet appearance. Visually speaking.

Well ,I cranked up to ten, my girlfriend was with me,she was my sitter. I took a pretty decent hit out of the bong and it hit me......everything was really funny and I started feeling some gravitational/pulling effects and some strange auditory effects as well(slowed down and deep sounding)
I felt as if I were in a intergalactic wagon wheel and I could feel the rotation of the earth. I was still with it though I knew I had smoked salvia and was in my living room. I just kept telling her to hold on to me...... hold on!!hold on!!

That was pretty much it for that one....

Then I packed it full and took about as massive of bong hit that a fella could take....and wham! I was gone. All the sudden I was in an empty room with a wall made of thousands of little television screens,on each screen was a little scene of my life from conception to current. Kinda cool really...till some unknown force started to turn each one of them off, one by one, my existence was being erased...completely,utterly,I was going to cease to exist. It was terrifying, I thought I was dying....not really dying but ERASED. I remember my girlfriend holding me and telling me it was going to be ok but,me, in my wigged out state began to think that she was conspiring with the unseen force and just trying to keep me settled down till they finished erasing my existance.....so....not going to go down without a fight I bolt for the door and she is trying to restrain me from running outside like a crazy person.
About the time I get the door open ,I start coming back around to reality.....thank god.
I have not smoked the 10x since.

substancecode_salvia
methodcode_smoked
explevel_firsttime

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, thats crazy. Ive heard alot of negative stuff about Salvia. Actually, i dont think Ive ever heard or read a positive comment about it. I dont really like the idea of trippy drugs just in case something like that does happen, one of the reasons Iv never tried LSD. Thanks for the post though mate. Il stick to my weed.

Well,just remember,everyone I know who has done it has a different experience. Some aspects may be similar like the gravitational stuff,pulling effects. I have read several reports that mention the visual effects like the layered ,stacked, sheet type thing.