Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Ecstasy - Finally, Sucess! - Inexperienced

Geist89

Bluelighter
I am currently in the transition of switching my anxiety medication from Effexor XR to IR Wellbutrin. I take Ativan on a sort of as-needed basis. Other than that, I take a multivitamin (along with many other good supplements) every day.

I went to a pretty cool rave in Los Angeles tonight at a new venue. A bunch of electro house DJs were playing. No more than 5 minutes in the venue, I was approached by a person offering two different types of ecstasy pills. Naturally, I bought one of the more expensive ones (as I'm a firm believer in the "you get what you pay for" philosophy). It was light green with tapered edges and a pig embossed on one side. It was very solid and pressed very well.

I wasn't expecting much other than mild stimulation because of the medication I take. Lo and behold, about thirty minutes after ingestion, I felt incredibly energized. I felt an urge to dance like no other. I went to the bathroom and noticed that my pupils were markedly large in the mirror. I went back out on to the dance floor and danced for hours. The lights were utterly amazing: lasers moving in sync with the beat of the song, glow sticks flying everywhere, etc. I felt no inhibition and danced like a fool for as long and as hard as I could. I drank a water bottle about once an hour or so. After awhile, my friends with me (who were completely sober) decided they were bored and wanted to leave.

I write this still feeling the effects of this pill. I feel refreshed physically, and serene mentally.

NOTE: I did not pre-load with anything, but I took 5-HTP, alpha-lipoic acid, a B-complex, and a multivitamin when I got home.

substancecode_ecstasy
explevel_inexperienced

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on your success. That sucks that SSRI's can mask the effect of X....I never knew until I got on bluelight.

Nice little report there! :)

Yeah, the first time I did MDMA, I didn't even have a comedown.
Oh, those were the days. I would even say I afterglowed the entire next 24 hours. It was a beautiful day!

Even nowadays, if you use sparingly like I do, taking the drug no more than a handful of times a year, you'll notice that you still will experience little, if any comedowns at all. Spacing out your experiences like that also makes each experience that more special.