Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Mushrooms - Inexperienced - Good Trip

DatBoyC

Greenlighter
Ok im going to try to remember this the best I can cause this actually happend around winter of 07.. This was like my 2nd or 3rd time getting mushed out on shrooms. I was chilling with one of my girl-friends, not my girl but a close friend. I scooped 1/2 ounce of shrem, and we went to my house to chill n smoke some refer... Well I weighed em up it was on 12, 2 grams short but i wasnt trippen cuz i got em cheap threw her people. So I weigh out five grams on postal scales or so I though (I will get to this in a min.) About 40 mins later they start to hit me like a bag of bricks stronger than n-e Ive had in the past..I told her at first all shit dude gave me some bad shrooms while coming up n all confused lol. So she calls her mom n tells her she thinks I getting sick her moms like no his just flippen out... So I calm myself down and smoke some more bud.... Its about 10 at night so I decide to walk her home before Im trippin balls.. While I was walking I could see myself ahead of me and her, I told her while it was all happening and she just laughed cuz she's never took them ever... Well we get to her house and since its winter of corse the heats on.. Well she put on a movie and I notice were a vent was in the floor blowin heat into the room going behind the curtins.. They were moving but in my state of mind at the time looked like faces poping in & out the curtins, n I was extremly hot so I told her I was going to head home... On the way home Im laughing thinkin thoughts after thoughts going with the flow... Then this little fuckin dog barked at me as I passed. The whole way home I heard that little fucker in my head over n over the same bark... As Im halfway at my destination, I see and underpinning of a traylor creaking in the wind. So I though wut would be better than to make my trip a little harder.. I walked over there n looked under the pitch black opening in the underpinning... To this day I dont know why but I heard in my head watch cuz them damn gremlins live under there,, I thought OH SHIT I booked my ass home by now my whole vision is like I got red sun glasses on everthings in a red haze... When I got to my house I cut threw a feild so I peeked around the house I dont know why, but the whole fucking street looked like It was blazing in flames.. I went in the house all square, flower patters, hard wood is moving.. Im like damn Im trippin balls I told my grandfather who I was stayin with damn Im trippin and he just laughed.... So its around 11:30 maybe 11:00 I decide to lay down still trippen hard,,, So I turned the fan on in my room. Turned the light off amd watch the tv.. So much shit happend that night the tv had ripples comming outt at me, sometimes almost bubbles, the gerber baby commercial came on and the baby turned into cartoon mob guy, I dont recall it all but I found out the next day I ate more due too the dial on the scale bein bent..

substancecode_mushrooms
explevel_inexperienced

Last edited by a moderator:
sounds like you had an interesting night! gotta watch out for those gremlins!

oh and just a side note, it would really make it easier for people to read your report if you broke it up into paragraphs. Its just kind of one big block of text and people tend to skim over that usually.