Friday March 13th Westcott theater Syracuse NY INFECTED MUSHROOM!!!!

JuicyJay

Bluelighter
So everything was finalized today, contracts signed and payment sent out. I hired Infected Mushroom to come play at the Westcott theater in Syracuse, NY for Friday March 13th.

Only 700 tickets will be sold, and they will probably sell out:)

So if you want in, I'll post details when tickets go up for sale.

They gave us a better deal because of the size of the venue.

$12000 with their equipment, it was $10,000 with a rider, but we don't feel like renting all the equipment last minute. Feels like it would be a safe choice for them to bring their own equipment.

The show in NYC on the 14th is costing them $20,000....so I feel like we got a good deal :)

I just purchased my tickets for the show. I saw them in Albany 1.5 years ago at a festival. I can not wait for this! Do you get to request songs?

I would believe so. We rented all the equipment they made their music with....so I could request a song.......but I've already got a few in mind that I'm sure will blow the roof off.

Either way, it's going to be nuts=D

Glad to know you bought tickets already. Where you coming from?

I am coming from Providence where I go to school but my hometown is Rochester. I would love to hear bust a move live.......so if you could think about it :-D

I want to go to this. Why only 700 tickets? How much are the tickets? Where can I get info?

Only 700 presale tickets are being sold because that is the max this venue will allow. So.....it's going to be a really up close and personal show with Infected Mushroom. I think that's awesome because any other show you see them at....there are thousands of people.

It's comin SOON!

Ohhh I can't wait. You're gonna love it