• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

How Google Maps will help you score heroin, with help from the gov't

i was partially bred in the burbs & i was coping smack before i could drive, pshh!
This is just a bad idea, it will enable dumb posers to get shot easier.

they can on a whim look up where the latest arrests have been and take a ride down to the seedier areas of their county/state to cop their first fix. Better yet, the family and friends of junkies can make their way down to these spots and yell at the drug dealer who ruined their loved one's life! Sounds like a completely logical and safe idea.
2nd

Edit: Please don't ask for sources. -phrozen

Last edited by a moderator:
i was partially bred in the burbs & i was coping smack before i could drive, pshh!
This is just a bad idea, it will enable dumb posers to get shot easier.

2nd

Dumb Posers? As if drug use is a fad or lifestyle?

Last edited:
^ im'a stick by this.

I've seen a good few people buy crushed advil as cocaine, use it & then act super ripped just to promote an image on multiple occasions, unfortunately. its more of a live it/see to understand this situation type of thing.
As if drug use is a fad or lifestyle?
doesn't seem your too experienced with addiction in general, this isn't intended to offend.

the drug itself is half of it imo, the scamming, adrenalin, ghetto trips & rituals is another half which would definitely constitutes life style since when you get to that point it becomes your life.

Wake up sick
scam/find money
find a ride if needed
& hit the city
Get trashed/pass out
Repeat.
-almost impossible to really keep up with other obligations in life when this becomes the daily ritual.

When peers romanticize the life style(especially without experiencing it ) it tends to become an epidemic, many a suburban high school has experienced or is experiencing this problem now if im not mistaken.
Those who are "born" or get brought in at young ages can't do much about it let alone comprehend what their signing up for, tis a twisted culture.

Last edited: