• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

DXM And later Ambien - First time higher dosage - Holy crap!

delsymfan

Bluelighter
So anyway I have been toying with DXM, Ambien, weed lately. Mixing and trying various amounts. You might have noted my other DXM ambien Weed post, all in low doses. By the way that is called being AmbiDexTree-ous. Trademark!

So last night, I had been craving a real DXM trip. Nothing crazy but I really hadnt had one in at least 6 weeks. So I throw down 40 gel caps. 600mg DXM. Exactly 6.18mg/kg for me

Once it starts kicking in I'm listening to my ipod and feeling really wired. Things are shifting a little bit and all the edges of the room blur. My teeth go numb first every time, I love it.

Some of the visuals...

I was alone and in bed and just decided to kinda chill and enjoy whatever came up. At one point I was watching subway cars flying side to side in front of me, moving really fast. Inside them were these crazy psychedelic art paintings all over the walls. Really cool.

After that, I was somehow at this old medieval castle. The gate opened and i went in. I found myself now inside an old roman colliseum. Awesome visual here, I could see all the rows of seats and the sky above me. A glowing light from a fire on the one top edge. I was down in the middle, and nobody else was there. Really neat.

There was a little while when I actually felt like I was IN space. Just floating around for a bit. I had a little air tank too.

So now here is where the ambien gets involved. It was like 3:30 and I didnt wanna be buzzing off DXM all night. I had started tripping around 12:30.

I throw down 20 mg. Within about five minutes, things started morphing. Really powerful feelings were all over me. Kinda felt like I was really strong or something. I had this intense pulsing in my whole body. It kinda felt like my blood pressure shot up, though Idk why it would and it was probably just a change in perception.

I remember going to pee, I have a bathroom connected to my room. on my way back to the bedroom, everything is pitch black. And it looked literally like there was no floor or anything. I figured I entered a gap in dimensions or something.

Walked to where my bed used to be. There was a clock, and the light from that was still visible.

I fell right on the bed. Could not see it, and since I figured I wasnt in my room anymore didnt think it would be there. At this point, I'm still feeling really amplified and strong like I could take on whatever I wanted.

I saw these little things flying around in the darkness. Little shadow demons. I shot em with my hand shaped like a gun.

I wake up at 10:30 next morning. My ipod is neatly wrapped up with the headphones and sitting on my bedside table. Not sure how, cause I had it on the whole night.

Nothing else seems disturbed.

All in all I had a really fun time and it was great. I had a cool DXM trip and added a twist.

7.5/10 rating for this one.

substancecode_dxm

Last edited by a moderator:
cool thanks for sharing this and your other report on the same combo. maybe you should try to get the mods to merge the two threads into one to keep the discussion in one place.

i would love to try this combo at some point, i really like both drugs indevidually. i have always thought that zolpidem had a DXM-esque quality to it. i imagine they would combine well (if you can stay awake and remember it). i think i would do about a 2.5mg/kg dose of DXM, then snort 10mg zolpidem 90mins after ingestion. i think keeping the doses low would be key to a successful mix here, too much of either and you won't remember anything. and of course, i would smoke some weed with it too, i never dex without it!

Yeah memory is tough there.

I left the threads separate as the other had cannibis use and this one does not.

Its quite hard to control yourself to stay awake when the zolpidem/ambien hits. Its really a cool feeling for the first half hour or so. But then you just konk out and thats that.