European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Drum 'N' Brownz mkII

Evad

Bluelight Crew
Those of you who have been around longer than 10 minutes may remember the almighty genius of this thread. Since it's conception the mp3 of the song has been lost in the depths of the internet and it's creator rumoured tohave went a similar way. It is with my pleasure to declare that while trawling through the missing mr Brownz's personal effects I uncovered not only the song but the long thought non-existant video.

Feast your faceholes on this shit!

Drum 'N' Brownz - Elfstep Bizniz

Last edited:
How could we forget the genius that was flute and quack.

I've just had some proper belly laughs at that. Good work.

Drum 'n' Brownz was going to be played at the Bluelight X-mess Party Meetup back in the Christmas of 2006/07 but due to a technical glitch it didn't happen. Shame, it would have been great :) Quack Quack.

Drum 'n' Brownz was going to be played at the Bluelight X-mess Party Meetup back in the Christmas of 2006/07 but due to a technical glitch it didn't happen. Shame, it would have been great :) Quack Quack.

Oh yeah, I brought it on a CD but it never happened. Was totally gutted.

I'm not going to lie- I laughed and took the piss a bit when I first heard this, but I hear Pixie-core is really taking off in Brixton just now.

They stab each other with flutes instead

oh my gosh...absolutely blazin inside! (brap brap brap)

HAHA! That is even better than this peanut butter on toast.... :D

haha oh shii i forgot about that video i am far less original and comically talented than previously thought :( still anything that bumps the flutestep is the win.

I've got it stuck in my head now. :!

*Toot toot toot toot, toot ta ta toot toot* =D

Bwahahahaha! The Evil Duck - LOL!!! =D

evilym6.jpg

This could be the best avatar ever.

animation1aj2.gif

Last edited:
Ha, grand.

That was good fun. It was over christmess 2006 stroke new year 2007 some time. Those years are all such a blur now I try not to remember. Some good times though.

Well i was forced to comment on this, all it took was a good while guessing what my password might have been. I like The Gonk was the gist....

Last edited: