View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

R.I.P. DivineMoment

chrisinabox

Bluelighter
Sorry if this is in the wrong place, just thought i would put it here since he always was posting in this forum. I'm sure some of you knew him, he always posted in PD. I just thought i would honor his memory. He was a new friend of mine. I'm not 100% sure how he died, i believe it was a heroin overdose tho. Mods feel free to move this if necessary. If anyone on here knew him well, please feel free to post here. Thank You.

Oh my god... really? Oh no... :( :(

DivineMomenT... you're rejoined with the universe now. Whatever pain you were feeling no longer exists.

He seemed like a happy guy though... this is very shocking to me. I don't know if we've ever lost anyone like this in this community. :(

^yea it was very shocking to me as well. i went on his facebook earlier because i hadn't heard anything from him for a while and there were tons of comments about him being gone. it was very sad. he will be missed.

Dammn. Rest in peace brother..

I remember reading some of his comments last night.. this is a total shock :(

Where was he from.....? I hope it's not Texas.....:\

Oh my fucking god.......

He was a great friend of mine, I was thinking that was his username on here, but wasn't sure. I've visited him in Texas, flew down and we had a great time together. He is the reason I am what I am today. He started me on many great things.

I can't believe this :(

Last edited:
wait are we sure he passed away? You seem to lack any details at all. Thats terrible news if its true as he was a very kind and loving person.

<3 to the universe <3

Edited, please don't post personal details.

I missed his funeral :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't know this man personally, but I've seen him around these boards.

This is tragic. My sincerest condolences to his friends and family. Rest in peace, brother.

R.I.P Brother <3 I remember DivineMoment was a big DMT fan- toke up in the Beyond brother <3

Sorry for those personally effected by this :(

im sorry to hear this. :(

he was a smart indivdual and will be missed.

much love to him and his family
rest in peace

My condolences to his family. If it was heroin, it is tragic how many BLers there are with opiate addictions. It seems to be a real problem in the community.

Condolences to all concerned. It's never good to lose one of the good guys. He came across as a good guy.

<3

Damn, that sucks. :(

He had just finished his degree, too.

He grew up very close to where I did, according to his obituary, north of Houston.

Heroin seems to always rob the world of some of the best people.

RIP <3