• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Xanax and Klonopin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomer

Bluelighter
I used the search engine, didn't really find anything meaningful on the topic. I am planning on combining these two benzos, prob. 1mg of Klon., and .5mg of Xanax. Does anyone have experience doing this, and if so, what was your reaction? Did it enhance the feeling? Peace.

Tomer

youll be completely fine. Just dont drive & try REALLY hard not to make a fool out of yourself.

I mix benzos all the time , especially K-Pin & Xanax.

I should clarify, I don't mean reaction such as, if it was safe, but rather, did they mix well together? I know its perfectly safe, its a small dose of each. What were the effects of both combined. Were they noticeable?

i do think klonopin tends to mix well with Xanax. I would say take the Xanax first then wait till you start to lose your buzz then take the k-pin.

Its great for avoiding the crash from Xanax

your tolerance in the end will defer from you having a calming/nice affect, and waking up the next day after a blackout with regrets from doing retarded shit, or worse, in jail.. after waking up that is. its happened to be, but only when alcohol was involved.

xanax n klonopin are imo the 2 best benzo's for both, recreational and rx use for anxiety/panic attacks, and combining them will Build up a cross-tollerance... If your not a benzo user, or at least, dont use it regularily, xanax alone, or klonopin alone WILL provide nice enough effects. it'd be better to up to the dose if you need to, if aiming for stronger affects rather than mixing the 2.

I'd use them individually. It's kind of like wasting a nice bottle of wine during a binge on a case of beer... you can't enjoy them individually. I love Xanax, so would defnitely not waste it witha long acting kpin buzz

nice combo... small doses , i presume u have little to no tolerance... it should chill you out nicely...

I have used for a couple years, but I have always kept the tolerance down. Not a big fan of Xanax, love k-pins, just looking to enhance the feeling.

I think I'm going to do captain heroins suggestion with 1mg of xanax and .5 of kpin as i just acquired a xany bar the other day and already have kpins so we'll see how that goes

I take that combo every day except on the scale of 8mgs of Clonozepam and 2 mgs of Xanax as well as another 30mgs of Temazepam at night... youll be fine... though Xanax has such a short duration it will wear off alot faster than the clonazepam... Try taking the Clonozepam then wait like 2 hours and take the xannies... then if you can get a hold of it get some Dex-amphetamine (adderall) and snort 20mgs of it... Youll feel like god.

Dex-amphetamine is actually Dexedrine. I am aware of the short duration of Xan, long duration of Klon. People misunderstood my post. I know its not a dangerous combo, I drink and take benzos all the time (not wise). Just was curious to see if those 2 mixed well together. Thanks for the post.

Yes klonopin and xanax mix well together. I wasn't prepared for it though with .5mg xanax and .5 kpin I felt so relaxed and then... passed the fuck out.

mixing xanax and klonopin

i took 4 mg of k-pins and am about to take 4 mg of xanax will i die? ha:)

from personal experience- i would not recommend using both at the same time. i was on klonopin for about a year and kept wondering why i always felt like everyday was just another day that i wanted to end asap. i had problems with xanax in the past and recently (b/c of my own addiction and stupidity) got prescribed againto 3 bars a day, which i abused. however, after 2 seizures, i finally went to my doc n told him straight up how i was feeling and i COULD not take regular xanax anymore and i needed help- now i take xanax XR once a day in the morning and i haven't craved the addiction for pills that i used to, nor have i abused the XR. try looking into that- mixing benzos is not a good idea. some ppl say " yea its great, you'll feel the bliss and high" but if u really NEED a drug to help u throughout the day talk to someone about the XR. it worked for me

"I'd use them individually. It's kind of like wasting a nice bottle of wine during a binge on a case of beer... you can't enjoy them individually. I love Xanax, so would defnitely not waste it witha long acting kpin buzz "

Definetly your opinion as others, enjoy both together.

i am scripted this combo and i must say the combanation imo provides the best effects both medicinal and recreational. you feel the xanax kick in strong and quick followed shortly by the k-pin to keep you feeling good for about 6-7hrs at least in my experence.

but, i also agree with that unless you have a benzo tolerance there is no need to mix these two. when i first started my benzo use 1.25mgs of xanax would keep me good the whole night. all your doing is speeding up your tolerance level. if mixing when not needed.

but it does feel fucking amazing especially when you throw some weed in there. i always dose more k-pin then xannax. 4mg of kpin with 2mg xanax, is what does it for me. but that dose is not for everybody. i was just giving an example.

Listen to us, we're all a bunch of f*cking addicts. We all need AA.

Status
Not open for further replies.