• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Xanax and Klonopin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Combining benzos is not for the low tolerant. This combo will put you out if you have no tolerance. I like K-pins, but xanax puts me out the second I get the effects I want from it, is that what everyone else wants or what? I dont feel it untill I get to 1mg, and somewhere between there and 2mgs I'm asleep. No, my tolerance isnt insane, and I dont want it to be. But this combo may be good for those with decent tolerances who wish to potentiate the other benzo as oppossed to just taking more of any single one. If serious amnesia is what you desire, throw Ativan into the mix. 1-4 mgs of it with any other benzo should erase your memory for a couple hours.

i dont really have access to xanax (unless i wanted to switch my kpins to them instead,which i wouldn't do in a million years, i love clonazepam) but i do combine clonazepam and phenazepam a lot.. they're both long lasting so i pretty much get fucked up the entire day... so i make sure i have everything i need done that day done before taking anything.

ha, I used to love this combo. I'd pop the klonopin, than stick the xanax under my tongue. the xanax always hit me first, but because of the duration of the k-pins, the high seemed to never go away!

at low doses like that id say totally do it. but once you gain a tolerance id take everybody else's advice on not mixing, just do more of which ever u wanna get messed up on.

a little more than a month ago i switched from xanax to klonopin after a ~4 year stint of 2.0mg xanax daily. i switched because i hated xanax. seemed like i could feel the exact millisecond it wore off. anyway... i'm now on 2.0mg of pins a day and will occasionally use xanax for breakthrough anxiety or to help me fall asleep or just to be super mellow. i think they make a very good combination (kPin completely covers up my xanax comedown). when i do, i usually take between 1.0mg and 2.0mg of xanax within an hour of taking the same amount of klonopin. i actually get a little bit of euphoria from the combo no less (i never get euphoria with either of them seperately). keep in mind, i've only done this a few times (probably like 6) and each time it was a spur of the moment thing. if i were going to plan it out in advance i would probably dose myself 1.5mg xanax, wait about 40 minutes, then 2.0mg pin. if i did it that way, i'd probably pass out at about the 3 hour mark but it would be so darn peaceful i bet! lastly, important to keep in mind, my tolerance is at ~2.25mg daily and has been that way for a few years now. most def. not for the benzo-naive.

Why'd a thread from 2008 get resurrected? That's some old ass shit right thuuur ;).

I saw that too but as long as the dead are back to life here's my 2 cents.

They mix great! I have a tolerance built up to xanax so I eat 2mg's for breakfast and feel nothing but when I add 4mg of k-pins to that I feel great and often take a nap in a few hours. No tolerance to the k-pins.....yet but dose according to what your tolerance level is. Use common sense although common sense isn't very common anymore.

1mg and .5mg what is this for, a mouse? Down 6 bars and then tell me how you feel

.25 & .5mgs xanax

I wish I had some xanax in smaller pill form because the 2mg bars don't break all that well when you go to taper off. Ever quit from a 4 bar a day habit cold turkey? It's the closest thing to being dope sick from H I can describe. Not fun....but if your looking to get loaded 6 bars will knock you out for sure, won't remember much and sleep all day but to each their own.

depending on your tolerance you should be totally fine. Id take the Kpin first and get that long buzz goin than drop the xanax to get that fast acting strong buzz to top it all off. Just dont drink on it unless you have ALOT of experience and a big tolerance even than its kinda stupid lol. I cant count how many times i turned into a zombie, got into a fight, lost all my drugs n money, or woke up what happened to the other 3 bars i had only to find out i ate them later on or hid them in some ridiculos place haha

Know your tolerances and always be careful mixing anything. Lost my friends girlfriend recently from mixing soma, xanax & H. That was her routine to eat 5 or 6 soma and a few z bars the whole time smokin H and eventually passing out comatose till she woke up to start it all over again. Well this time she didn't wake up, too recent to have specifics if their was an alteration to the routine but your body can only take so much for so long before the lights go out & more often than not when they go out the lights never come back on. To any and all be careful while having your fun & RIP BG.

works great 4 me... though i have tollerence, today = 1mg xanax with i dunno maybe 4 mg klopin, 120 mg of codiene to boot, and ive had drinks, but for HR sake id advise you if youve little tollerence to start slow and low ;)
great combo though i have to agree:\

I would take them both at the same time. Dont worry, youll be fine, maybe sleepy.

I take both xanax and rivotril at low dosages and that barely contains my high levels of anxiety - I get breakthrough panic attacks when I drive. I was taking Avanza but developed all the contraindications so now reducing Avanza and increasing xanax and still taking rivotril. Am I the only one that gets all the contraindications on Xanax in high doses?

Mixing all kinds of different Benzos is the bomb. But than again I like dancing with the devil that is why I will add 1 or 2 beers with it and NO MORE lulz!

i take them both with suboxone its fudgiinnnn great i take 1 mg k-in and 1 or 2 mg xanax

Status
Not open for further replies.