• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

alkyl nitrites or whatever the fuck they're called "poppers"!

really? the 'jungle juice' you can buy in canada is isobutryl nitrite.

I've never managed to get much from these things. I hold the bottle under my nose and inhale several slow deep breaths through my nose and hold them. My face gets a bit hot and that's about it. Maybe my deviated septum is constricting my ability to inhale enough to feel the effects.

Also, careful of getting it on your skin, I got some on my lip and it actually felt like it was burning. May have been psychosomatic though.

I get mine from eastern europe, only recently got the jungle juice, used to get another brand. Could have changed or they may just send the shit stuff to Canada hahaha

Never had sniffy when i was in Canada, too busy snorting dirt cheap insane coke and stuff to worry about that!

I kill you! lol

Expensive and cut to hell down here, i stick to mdpv, it's my synthetic coke

I love poppers. The Rush brand is the best. The others are just pure shit. They give u a headache n make u sick. The one that i get from eastern europe is the bomb. Doesnt smell at all and is very very pure. It evaporates soooo fast like a whole 9ml bottle gone in like 3-4 hours with the 3 of us. The ones i get are produced in europe. Its maaaddd:) u can see how many i gone through in like 2 months lol . These bottles are the ones i did at home and not including the ones we threw away or dropped at clubs lol

http://img177.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0167cj5.jpg

As in the one pictured doesn't smell at all??? I've gone through a couple of bottles of that one and it definitely smells, much prefer the jungle juice. I'd love to come across one that doesn't smell, been kicked out of clubs before for doing it...I swear as soon as you open the bottle everyone within a 20m radius can smell it.

As in the one pictured doesn't smell at all??? I've gone through a couple of bottles of that one and it definitely smells, much prefer the jungle juice. I'd love to come across one that doesn't smell, been kicked out of clubs before for doing it...I swear as soon as you open the bottle everyone within a 20m radius can smell it.

My one doesnt smell. Only if its got a a tiny amount on the bottom. It irritates our noses. I got kicked out of a club few weeks ago. They tried calling the cops on me and i told them they can call whoever they want i was laughing cos they didnt know what it was. I was yelling at the secrurity and asking for a refund and telling them im gonna blow up the whole club lol i was surprised they didnt jump me cos there was 4 of em lol

i dont mind an amyl binge now and then when coming down or peaking...but there is something dirty about it that makes it seem a little unsafe.

Pie sums it up just about right, plus he has a delicious user name. Now, anyone here fucked around with Piracetam? I'm really interested in this nootropic.

i dont know how safe that philosophy is... but i follow it at times. god bless that man.

No, he took them because he enjoyed them. The heart condition was imagined, because amyl was being used as medication for angina at this point. Have you read his suicide note? He enjoyed pretty much everything up until around 50, where he felt he had become a burden on society.

amyl nitrite is the stuff sex shops sell in the 'leather cleaner' boxes.
it is basically a muscle relaxant, was used mainly for homosexuals back in the day to relax their involuntary muscles aka anal sphincters.
the initial effects include an almost immediate sense of happiness and pleasure called a "head rush" The rush feeling of euphoria or extreme happiness and well-being. is caused by a temporary cut in the amount of oxygen to the brain and the faster pumping of the heart. These feelings last just two to five minutes and are usually followed by a headache.

Last edited:
Tried the stuff once, about six months ago. Seriously, never again. Not only did I not enjoy the experience or "rush" at all, but it also made me feel very sleezy and like low-life druggie scum. I mean to each his/her own; I have some friends who love it. Just not my cup of tea.

amyl nitrite is the stuff sex shops sell in the 'leather cleaner' boxes.

Almost all nitrites sold today as poppers / leather cleaner etc are isobutyl or isopropyl, with some impurities of isobutanol/isopropanol and alkyl nitrates. These days, amyl nitrite is rarely, if ever, sold in Sex shops around Australia.

Almost all nitrites sold today as poppers / leather cleaner etc are isobutyl or isopropyl, with some impurities of isobutanol/isopropanol and alkyl nitrates. These days, amyl nitrite is rarely, if ever, sold in Sex shops around Australia.

i got some the other week

^ How did you know it was amyl nitrite? Did you buy it from a sex shop?

^ How did you know it was amyl nitrite? Did you buy it from a sex shop?

i have tried amyl nitrite before this & the smell,effects, colour was exactly the same.
altho im not 100% certain 'cos i did not test it, but reasonably sure, could be wrong.