• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

alkyl nitrites or whatever the fuck they're called "poppers"!

Jungle juice and all the other ones are shit. The only one that is the best is the Rush brand that are made in Europe. Theres alot of fake/weak types on the Aussie markets. Bought a few types incl Rush and they were shit, gave me a headache and made me sick and smelt too. Didnt get nowhere near as high with em and was dissapointed as. The ones i use are the bomb and better than nitrous.

Fyi

I have used nitrite inhalants (RAM Gold, to be specific) regularly for about 15 years - I never had sex without it. I used to smoke heavily. I have recently been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. FYI.

To give you an idea of just how nasty nitrous amines are, think about one of the risks associated with smoking - pancreatic cancer. Smoking increases the risks of contracting pancreatic cancer, most likely because of the amounts of nitrous amines produced in cigarette smoke. Pancreatic cancer is supposed to be rare although I've known 5 people in the last 3 years that have died from it. It is almost always fatal. What's most alarming is the risk of contracting pancreatic cancer after giving up smoking. The risk ( nearly double that of someone who has never smoked) persists for a decade or more after stopping. While it is yet to conclusively proven, it is generally believed that it's due to nitrosamines.

Does anyone like fucking around "leather cleaner", the shit that adult stores usually sell? What are the risks with using this shit, and can someone fill me in on what exactly the chemical does to your body/brain when inhaled? I was huffing this shit last night with a mate and it blew me away, instantaneous headache, kinda felt like the coming up period after ingesting a bottle of DXM containing syrup, cept more subtle and lasting like 1-4 minutes. Peace.

and has one ever felt their bumhole slackup whilst sniffing poppers? I have but only on the one occasion.

Rush definitely does its name justice, the stuff is nasty though. Mainly headaches and a slight nauseous feeling which isn't really out of the ordinary for side effects with respect to a lot of substances. You should be able to figure out for yourself that the stuff can't be good for you after you've tried to a couple of times.

I don't know why the gay guys in melbourne love this shit so much

nasty nasty stinky stuff... yew

Relaxes the muscles around the anus or some such, so I can definately see the appeal for gay men.

^^^^ This I know, but it's fucking gross.

I mean...the fumes!!!! the giddiness of amyl is just not nice, not least in the wilful sense.

To each their own however!

I wouldn't say it isn't nice.

It's quite intense, just an intense neutrality. I quite enjoy it, but a whole bottle lasts too long for me. I get bored of it pretty quick.

amyl nitrate now illegal, Why

i'm just wondering, why is amyl now illegal?

i have tried amyl nitrite before this & the smell,effects, colour was exactly the same.
altho im not 100% certain 'cos i did not test it, but reasonably sure, could be wrong.

Amyl Nitrate isn't sold in sex shops in Aus.... Don't believe me? Just read the label, easy peasy... :)

Why does everyone talk about amyl? Its been illegal for a very long time. Poppers contain nitrates. The best type the one i usually but contains iso butyl nitrate. Just a warning to all of u only get the ones that have that in them i have seen the exact same brand, same label everything with sumfn completly different chemical in it. The real deal doesnt smell, no headache and no sickness. Beware of fakes.

nothin like hittin a popper just after a mdma peak..... instant eye wobbles...

Wouldn't touch that shit any other way...... sniffing them straight feels like my head expands and gets hot...

glad i only ever had one bottle years ago ... didn't know they were so carcinogenic :S

I've removed some posts talking about prices and also providing 'hints' on how to find poppers.

Keep it away from pricing and sourcing guys - that's not what Bluelight is here for. :\

I'd say it only intensifies it 5x max and doesn't even scrape the surface of what nitrous oxide is capable of when tripping

I'm still yet to combo acid with amyl/nitrous. I can only imagine great things, it's just that everytime we decide we're keen theres none on hand. Always seem to make plans to have some spare for the next time we're tripping, but it never eventuates or we forget.

Yes you cannot possibly compare poppers+lsd to nitrous+lsd, I still don't feel like I've quite come back from my last nang over a month ago.

The real deal doesnt smell, no headache and no sickness. Beware of fakes.
No smell?! I've tried a lot of different brands, they varied a lot in smell but all had a distinctly offensive smell.

haha yeh..they are the cheap knock offs mate

pure shit doesnt really smell at all! its awsome..

Yes you cannot possibly compare poppers+lsd to nitrous+lsd, I still don't feel like I've quite come back from my last nang over a month ago.

No smell?! I've tried a lot of different brands, they varied a lot in smell but all had a distinctly offensive smell.

How intense are we talking regarding combining nitrous and lsd cos I'm pretty keen to give it a go. Also I realise everyone trips differently, but what do you think for the most part I can expect if I do mix the 2 together? Just really wild OEV's?

Nitrous + LSD also known as "gascid" IMHO is better than any drug, ever.

The combo is famous and a few have had some serious problems after doing this repetitively over a long period of time; one actually posted his story on bluelight.

I recommend to try it, but be safe and don't do the oxygen deprivation method.. especially on acid.

How intense are we talking regarding combining nitrous and lsd cos I'm pretty keen to give it a go. Also I realise everyone trips differently, but what do you think for the most part I can expect if I do mix the 2 together? Just really wild OEV's?

I have been using poppers for about 10 years now, gone through atleast a 200-300 bottles. The good brand popper shits all over nitrous. These ones are just recent ones from 2009.

I have tried nitrous on several occasions and i didnt think it was that good. Just made me feel like im on ice for like 20 secs jumping all over the room.

Take a whiff of poppers whilst laying down on ur bed on shrooms or acid (on shrooms its a way better feeling) and it feels like it kicks in slow motion and u feel this cold then warmth all thru ur body.

U just start to float and sink into the bed with the biggest euphoria u can imagine.

To be honest its a better feeling than Heroin or Oxys and i have done my fair share with all of em. OEV intensify by atleast 3-4 times and its just too insane to describe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait, so you're saying amyl's and butyl's are illegal? I work in a sex shop that sells them in Seattle.

Wait, so you're saying amyl's and butyl's are illegal? I work in a sex shop that sells them in Seattle.

We live in Australia, everything is illegal here. Amyl nitrate is def illegal. Iso butyl nitrates and its cousins arnt.