Ultra Music Festival 2009-Miami, FL

i guess nothing at the show... unless you want trinkets or ciggerattes... cds or whatever is being sold at whatever tent.

oh then you got afterparties...

either way... there are wmc parties from tuesday to sunday.

Is there anywhere to buy tickets besides the webpage and sponsors of the event itself? I don't really need the tix shipped to me UPS 2 day.

havnt been to ultra since 02 & i'm not starting this year.

however i will find myself at winter music conference once again...for the fsob/Viram showcase...fucking kills this...

Last edited:
updated lineup!!!!

emailblast3.jpg

Irm.. I will be roaming around UMF by myself.. People didn't get in contact w/me.. I found some place 8 min drive from UMF w/Vacancies for 55$/night so yeah. I'll be roaming around as soon as I can get ticketjunkie to stop balking at my cc.

Ultraaaa :)

Damnnn.. I wanted to go to Friday for TIESTOOOOOOO!!! HE IS GOD !! But im going Saturday .. Good enough!! Im excited for DeadMau5 .. ATB n Paul Van Dyk ... n of course everybody else ... AHH I shall b feeling great :) ;)

^ indeed. i was pretty sure i was gonna seize up and die during the prodigy set. i am still dumbfounded at how such an event exists in the USA. my first time. unfuckingbelievable. 9/10 people (what 30,000???) rolling their faces off? how the fuck? amazing

did anybody see the (possibly) dead guy on the picnic table? (i forget where he was, but u surely would have noticed him)

complete psycho-ville...sensory overload to the maximum...unfuckingbelievable...god bless miami

^ Yeah that pretty much sums it up.

I wanted one of those 'I'M IN MIAMI BITCH' wifebeaters to take home.

The only thing that would've made it better is if the "acid" I found had not actually been a research chemical. Other than that no complaints.

Ultra was awesome this year, but i thoght there was like twice as many people as last year. last year was probobly my favorite one, candyflipping both days it was insane. had an hotel walking distance from the park so it was prefect. after each day we went back to the hotel, banged out some ICE COLD WHIPPITS then hit the afterpartys. This year was fun too, Deadmau5 had to be my favorite. ate 3 or 4 orange nikes and a glock and i was in the ZOOONE.
hell the fuck yeah