• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Major Heroin Drug Bust In Oklahoma City

I know that this is an old thread and i remember clearly when this bust happened. I had been going through these guys since late 05 early 06. I remember calling them the next day after the bust and was like what is up man we good and he told me to call him tomorrow and they would be open. I will just say they stayed true to what he told me and they were up and running serving me the next day. Now i would like to talk about how people say that is such a hassle to find heroin in OKC. I have to say that you guys are not very hard working junkies. I had started shooting heroin in 05 in OKC and just stopped about a month ago b.c my life was going down the pipes and i was tired of it. I will just say that heroin is here and it is everywhere there are alot of connects out there other then the mexicans. Also the mexis are alive and well.

Last edited:
Ive had the exact same service from mexis up in Colorado. Denver and in the Springs. When I was down in Corpus Christi it was all through the back window of dudes house. 'til he got raided.... Sad day.. When I was in NY, it was always just cold copping on the streets and it was always 'stamps' but its toooo fuckin easy to.get ripped the fuck off. And there was only one time I actually got shit that was semi-comparable to.the tar from TX and CO. Now Im fucking stuck outside of Okc and have had NO luck... Its pissing me off. And my sub script is gone. Cant get any refills. :/ I dont even know where to begin in okc, its unlike the other cities ive lived in. boooooo :(

Jesus.. Lol didnt realize how dead this thread has been. RESSURECT I TELL YOU! By the junkie-powers vested in me, YOU SHALL LIVE AGAIN, THREAD!!

Why? It's like 5 yrs old. I skimmed thru it and it seems to be just another drug bust thread with a bunch of people discussing the availability on heroin in Oklahoma city and surrounds.