• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] JWH-018 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Indeed. That's the biggest reason why smoking causes lung cancer--tars and resins in smoke are chock-full of naked aromatic hydrocarbons.

Mmm, aromatic hydrocarbons...welcome to flavor country.

Right, but that's smoking- no wonder why that would damage the lungs preferentially. This is via other administration methods.

so Hammilton and F&B and others who have a lot of posts about smoking JWHs and Spice, is this it? are you done with them? its a terrible shame because JWH-073 recently produced one of the best cannabinoid experiences of my life, but if the risk is real i will not hesitate to place it next to my MMQ and DOB in the isle of lost RCs.

Um... Probably not, but it's definitely something that I will heavily restrict.

I'm not terribly concerned (as evident by my also not being concerned about smoking tobacco every so often) but at the same time I am looking forward to the development of AAIs without the naphthalene ring system (of which there are many, and of similar efficacy).

On the subject of the relative risks of lung cancer from smoking drugs, I hereby recommend everyone who is a tobacco smoker switch to organic tobacco. Even the US Surgeon General C. Everett Koop admitted over 90% of lung cancers in smokers were due to the radioactive decay of lead and polonium isotopes introduced into tobacco trichromes by phosphate fertilizers derived from apatite ore, and not because of the intrinsic dangers of tobacco smoke.

note as well concerning tobacco also I bet far safer and FAR cheaper if you do need to indulge is to switch to Indian Res cigs as BIG TOBACCO only cares for their bottom line and not at all for your health and who knows what they do to tweak those things ....so a thought...best yet, give that sh%t up, disgusting and weak...get a real herb that works and is safe if you have anxiety as that is what most use cigs for, mild anxiety/relaxant...other than that you are a slave to the active and habitual nature...sorry for the rant and thank god my wife is finally quitting after X-Mas

do ya'll get lots of phlegm/mucus when you smoke the JWH's?

I notice if I smoke 50-100mg of JWH-073 in an evening, then the following day I hack up a lot of gross phlegm and shit in the morning. One hack though and its clear (mostly). Then I blow my nose and get a lot of gunky snot out. Then I'm clear.

Is this the worry? This mucus buildup crap?

I'll add that if you're looking to buy JWH-018, I'd recommend you stay well and clear away from that one...if you're like me, and cannabis affects you pretty heavily mentally, then you'll probably have trouble with the 018. I had some pretty dark/forceful thoughts on that one (a few sessions in a row, so it wasn't a one off thing). It really strikes the fear in me. I won't touch it again, its not enjoyable like the -073 is.

1-3mg unless you have a huge tolerance

10mg would be a massive overdose for most people and would probably require laying down to ride it out (thats about all you could do).

I eyeball the stuff and got a dose of about 5mg once that was uncomfortably intense.

Apart from the inherent long-term toxicity of the JWHs I miss a bit the scepticism about the purity of your samples. Everybody who has ever seen some AAI in 'real life' can give a vote about colour, texture and consistency of the product. Let's see if we all agree...

The point is that even if somebody could guarantee you that your synthetic cannabinoid of choice is safe with respect to cancer (...which is practically impossible), you still wouldn't know a fuck about the purity of the stuff you're smoking. Who knows what kind of impurities are contained and what they might do?! Rhetorical question...

- Murphy

Last edited:
I notice if I smoke 50-100mg of JWH-073 in an evening, then the following day I hack up a lot of gross phlegm and shit in the morning. One hack though and its clear (mostly). Then I blow my nose and get a lot of gunky snot out. Then I'm clear.

Is this the worry? This mucus buildup crap?

I'll add that if you're looking to buy JWH-018, I'd recommend you stay well and clear away from that one...if you're like me, and cannabis affects you pretty heavily mentally, then you'll probably have trouble with the 018. I had some pretty dark/forceful thoughts on that one (a few sessions in a row, so it wasn't a one off thing). It really strikes the fear in me. I won't touch it again, its not enjoyable like the -073 is.

Wow so 018 must be quite different then if you can smoke 50-100mg of 073 in an evening? Have you ever gotten freaked/scared from 073? (like .. after smoking enough to get really fucking stoned)

JWH-073 was good shit lol.. I'm like you where I mentally "trip" off pot so i'll avoid 018.. I didn't get any fear from 073 although when i got REALLY stoned I got "pot visuals" but I felt fine.

-- oh yeah, after smoking a lot of 073 I did notice that I coughed up a tiny bit of something the next day like you mentioned.

Yeah, the issue of 210-Po is really concerning, but the 90% number isn't based in reality. There's no way to seperate the Po from all the other very proven damaging aromatic hydrocarbons.

Other than long term mutagenesis trials, where you control the doses of said hydrocarbons, and Po... but those have not been done AFAIK. (and even then they would not be all that useful, rat or mouse metabolism is quite different to human!)

Indeed, Murphy. And i'm... rather sceptical at best about the purity of some of the AAIs being sold by RC vendors..! Ok, make that extremely sceptical.

^^^
are the AAIs more prone to impurities than anything else, or do you think since they are niche RCs (even more so than than PEAs and tryptamines) they will be less scrutinized, or is it because some people are smoking massive doses of JWH-073, whats your reasoning?

It's because of images like this

being claimed as JWH-018- which, while it likely contains *some*, probably makes street heroin look pure.

no sources. -nuke

Attachments

• jwh-018-shaved2.jpg
    jwh-018-shaved2.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 2,936
Last edited by a moderator:
HOLY CRAP!!!!! Yes, indeed, it's due to pictures like that one...

I don't think that the AAIs are in particular affected by impurities. It's just that RC dealers do not really care in general about the purity of their products.

Just for the ones who do not know it: JWH-018/015 is yellow when 98.5%+ pure, at 99.9% it is supposed to be colourless! Not brown...or red...or whatever...but colourless! At most light yellow, but nothing else!

Pfff....have a good smoke with that crap!

- Murphy

How could it be colorless? Would it be translucent like a PEG or cellulose gel? Or would it look transparent like meth shards?

When substances do not absorb light from the visible spectrum they appear colourless to us. But of course, depending on the crystal size, this 'colourless' can range from being translucent/transparent (big crystals) to being 'white' (small crystal size). Actually, there are not many compounds that are really white. Ti2O is one well known example, but organic compounds just appear white due to light scattering...

Status
Not open for further replies.