• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

GOT EM!!!! (pokeball perfection!!!!!!!)

GETYAGUN!!11

Bluelighter
OMG!!!!! So last nite my dealer was like "dude everyone loves the yellow shooting stars (which are pipes btw), so im not gonna cop new ones"

I then proceed to use my EXTREME salesmen talent and tell him he will def. be financially rewarded ;) if he can find the so-called "pokeball" press. He has no idea wtf im talking about but starts looking...

Lets just say it was really hard to not roll last night (or today or tonight DAMNIT)....or lets just say this friday im gonna be Robin....cause i'm gonna be ROLLIN WITH BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

What yall think of the blue batman pokeball presses?? I want exp.....errything....

lets just say this friday im gonna be Robin....cause i'm gonna be ROLLIN WITH BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHHAHHAHA

they are really good man i heard, like all pokeballs iv tested (by eating or hearing).
A nice smooth roll; steady up and down, minor clenching, able to get to sleep. pure euphoria.

Last edited:
ive had pure mdma yellow stars/pokeballs.
thats all i have to say

^^SO they are for SURE pure??? I KNOW these batmans are from the EXACT same presser as those yellow ladies AND stars w/ the pokeballs.

I don't want you to be like, "Man Fuck Rollz he said pokes were good" if they turn out to be duds but I have yet to hear a bad report on ANY pokeball pills.

^^LOL!!! Dnt wrry rollz i would NEVER do that because i KNOW that pills can look EXACTLY the same and have diff. contents.....i love this drug but HATE it at the same time lol....

Wow im REALLY blazed and i realize how im PERFECTLY adding in capitals to EMPHASIZE my point....

Last edited:
OMFG. All this pokeball hype is going to be the start of a lot of pipe-loving copy cats.

Beware, I tell you. Stay a skeptic for your own safety.

^^Wow man, u know something...ur right!

Those blue batmans were like a 6.5/10 roll...and they had fucking speed in them! (didnt sleep for 44 hours).....Fucking copy-cats :(

I liked the blue doves WAY better....

hey, GETYAGUN... the yellow shooting stars were in the SO CAL area? my friend is trying to sell me some but he says they are clean and pretty bomb from what his friends have been telling him. honestly though, i have more doubt than certainty without reagant-testing all my pills, but there isn't a way to test the pills without buying it first unfortunately. How were they?

Hey man...this is my pokeball thread not the shooting star thread

is it just a jewish star with a pokeball on the back? If so, they are bomb

if it is a SHOOTING STAR (trails behind it) with NO pokeball i PROMISE you it is pipes...my boy gets ALL his ills from the socal area, they came with the red ferraris (which are pipes as well)

Dont get them if they are SHOOTING stars with trails behind them and no line on back, i 100% promise they are pipes.

oooh k. thanks for that tidbit.

so the batmans have some amp in them, hm? i'm gonna be trying out the yellow ladies w/ pokeball tmrw night....how clean is that, do you know?

AireePotter- yellow ladies are supposed to be clean as fuck...much cleaner than the batmans (well i hope for ur sake lol)

Ion Commander- on the blank side of the pill (opposite the batman) there is a line with a dot in the middle, like this ----o-----...i dont know nething about pokemon but i guess that is what a pokeball looks like.....they come in all sorts of presses/colors: transformers (actually legit!), batmans, euros, etc....they are supposed to be pretty damn good but i wasnt impressed with the batmans...

the batmans really had speed in it...? are you sure? i reagant tested them yesterday and Marquis turned black/purple. Mandelin turned purple. Did you take more than you needed to?

^^Took 2, have a high tolerance.....idk i took them at 6 and didnt sleep at all until the next night...make with it what you will....i just wasn't impressed

Blue doves are WAY better

i wanna try the poke balls too. none of those bomb pills ever make it up to seattle. if they do, its like 3 months AFTER everyone has been ranting and raving about them. we JUST got blue buddhas.... like come on....

sad too, cuz i'm sure most of the pills come from canada, over washington borders too... they just drive right past seattle though....

neways, i'm sure the pokeballs are good, but no pills these days are REAL smakers... nothing ever has over 100mg in them. even the LEGIT buddhas are kinda wierd... a trippy element to them. seems to be a pattern these days...

well my friends took the yellow ladies w/ pokeballs, but they didn't sleep at all either. They were just chillin on the bed, relaxing, but it was in no way at all like the comedown of speed - no wired feeling. That's why most people have stated that they believed there was caffeine in them. Also, I got the same test results with the ladies/transformers/batmans...so...i dunno

neways, i'm sure the pokeballs are good, but no pills these days are REAL smakers... nothing ever has over 100mg in them. even the LEGIT buddhas are kinda wierd... a trippy element to them. seems to be a pattern these days...

I've consumed 4 different color buddhas and I'd put them ranging from 60-75mg mdma.

I had a purple euro pokeball in october and I'd rate it as a 100mg mdma with caffine.

I've consumed 4 different color buddhas and I'd put them ranging from 60-75mg mdma.

I had a purple euro pokeball in october and I'd rate it as a 100mg mdma with caffine.

yup those would be my numbers exactly.