• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

GOT EM!!!! (pokeball perfection!!!!!!!)

i wanna move to SoCal so bad... tha 405 thizzles are TRASH!!! Ive got pokeballs once down here and thats only because my homie drove to cali and got em.... WHITE ANGRY BOMBS & BLUE STAR POKEBALLS ARE FUCKIN GOOD..

most of the pokeballs have something to go along with it. i dont think any pokeball is "pure". every pokeball i have seen on ecstasydata.org has had caffeine in it.

OMG!!!!! So last nite my dealer was like "dude everyone loves the yellow shooting stars (which are pipes btw), so im not gonna cop new ones"

I then proceed to use my EXTREME salesmen talent and tell him he will def. be financially rewarded ;) if he can find the so-called "pokeball" press. He has no idea wtf im talking about but starts looking...

Lets just say it was really hard to not roll last night (or today or tonight DAMNIT)....or lets just say this friday im gonna be Robin....cause i'm gonna be ROLLIN WITH BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

What yall think of the blue batman pokeball presses?? I want exp.....errything....

Blue batmans and green batmans are fake pokes. So u still havnt had a poke. Ur getting imposters. Maybe there mdxx maybe there not, who knows w/o a test. I assure you the legit pokeball line has no blue batmans out at this moment.