Bluelight

Thread: GOT EM!!!! (pokeball perfection!!!!!!!)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    GOT EM!!!! (pokeball perfection!!!!!!!) 
    OMG!!!!! So last nite my dealer was like "dude everyone loves the yellow shooting stars (which are pipes btw), so im not gonna cop new ones"

I then proceed to use my EXTREME salesmen talent and tell him he will def. be financially rewarded if he can find the so-called "pokeball" press. He has no idea wtf im talking about but starts looking...

Lets just say it was really hard to not roll last night (or today or tonight DAMNIT)....or lets just say this friday im gonna be Robin....cause i'm gonna be ROLLIN WITH BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

What yall think of the blue batman pokeball presses?? I want exp.....errything....

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by GETYAGUN!!11 View Post
    lets just say this friday im gonna be Robin....cause i'm gonna be ROLLIN WITH BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HAHAHAHHAHHAHA

they are really good man i heard, like all pokeballs iv tested (by eating or hearing).
    A nice smooth roll; steady up and down, minor clenching, able to get to sleep. pure euphoria.
    Last edited by SnailS1904; 05-12-2008 at 02:35.

3. Collapse Details

lucky! if i could only find them...haha

4. Collapse Details

ive had pure mdma yellow stars/pokeballs.
    thats all i have to say

5. Collapse Details

^^SO they are for SURE pure??? I KNOW these batmans are from the EXACT same presser as those yellow ladies AND stars w/ the pokeballs.

6. Collapse Details

I don't want you to be like, "Man Fuck Rollz he said pokes were good" if they turn out to be duds but I have yet to hear a bad report on ANY pokeball pills.

7. Collapse Details

^^LOL!!! Dnt wrry rollz i would NEVER do that because i KNOW that pills can look EXACTLY the same and have diff. contents.....i love this drug but HATE it at the same time lol....

Wow im REALLY blazed and i realize how im PERFECTLY adding in capitals to EMPHASIZE my point....
    Last edited by GETYAGUN!!11; 05-12-2008 at 20:39. Reason: blazed as fuck....purpy-purp!

8. Collapse Details

OMFG. All this pokeball hype is going to be the start of a lot of pipe-loving copy cats.

Beware, I tell you. Stay a skeptic for your own safety.

9. Collapse Details

^^Wow man, u know something...ur right!

Those blue batmans were like a 6.5/10 roll...and they had fucking speed in them! (didnt sleep for 44 hours).....Fucking copy-cats

I liked the blue doves WAY better....

10. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    hey, GETYAGUN... the yellow shooting stars were in the SO CAL area? my friend is trying to sell me some but he says they are clean and pretty bomb from what his friends have been telling him. honestly though, i have more doubt than certainty without reagant-testing all my pills, but there isn't a way to test the pills without buying it first unfortunately. How were they?

11. Collapse Details

Hey man...this is my pokeball thread not the shooting star thread

is it just a jewish star with a pokeball on the back? If so, they are bomb

if it is a SHOOTING STAR (trails behind it) with NO pokeball i PROMISE you it is pipes...my boy gets ALL his ills from the socal area, they came with the red ferraris (which are pipes as well)

Dont get them if they are SHOOTING stars with trails behind them and no line on back, i 100% promise they are pipes.

12. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    oooh k. thanks for that tidbit.

so the batmans have some amp in them, hm? i'm gonna be trying out the yellow ladies w/ pokeball tmrw night....how clean is that, do you know?

13. Collapse Details

AireePotter- yellow ladies are supposed to be clean as fuck...much cleaner than the batmans (well i hope for ur sake lol)

Ion Commander- on the blank side of the pill (opposite the batman) there is a line with a dot in the middle, like this ----o-----...i dont know nething about pokemon but i guess that is what a pokeball looks like.....they come in all sorts of presses/colors: transformers (actually legit!), batmans, euros, etc....they are supposed to be pretty damn good but i wasnt impressed with the batmans...

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by IonCommander View Post
    Ok sorry all but I have to ask, WTF is a pokeball? Short for Pokemon ball or some sort of ball press or what? Never heard the term before. Thanks in advance!
    The back looks loke this (---------O---------)

15. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    the batmans really had speed in it...? are you sure? i reagant tested them yesterday and Marquis turned black/purple. Mandelin turned purple. Did you take more than you needed to?

16. Collapse Details

^^Took 2, have a high tolerance.....idk i took them at 6 and didnt sleep at all until the next night...make with it what you will....i just wasn't impressed

Blue doves are WAY better

17. Collapse Details

i wanna try the poke balls too. none of those bomb pills ever make it up to seattle. if they do, its like 3 months AFTER everyone has been ranting and raving about them. we JUST got blue buddhas.... like come on....

sad too, cuz i'm sure most of the pills come from canada, over washington borders too... they just drive right past seattle though....

neways, i'm sure the pokeballs are good, but no pills these days are REAL smakers... nothing ever has over 100mg in them. even the LEGIT buddhas are kinda wierd... a trippy element to them. seems to be a pattern these days...

18. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    well my friends took the yellow ladies w/ pokeballs, but they didn't sleep at all either. They were just chillin on the bed, relaxing, but it was in no way at all like the comedown of speed - no wired feeling. That's why most people have stated that they believed there was caffeine in them. Also, I got the same test results with the ladies/transformers/batmans...so...i dunno

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by sbnodoubt View Post
    neways, i'm sure the pokeballs are good, but no pills these days are REAL smakers... nothing ever has over 100mg in them. even the LEGIT buddhas are kinda wierd... a trippy element to them. seems to be a pattern these days...
    I've consumed 4 different color buddhas and I'd put them ranging from 60-75mg mdma.

I had a purple euro pokeball in october and I'd rate it as a 100mg mdma with caffine.

20. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by KaliKid View Post
    I've consumed 4 different color buddhas and I'd put them ranging from 60-75mg mdma.

I had a purple euro pokeball in october and I'd rate it as a 100mg mdma with caffine.
    yup those would be my numbers exactly.

21. Collapse Details

LOL they were fire

22. Collapse Details

i wanna move to SoCal so bad... tha 405 thizzles are TRASH!!! Ive got pokeballs once down here and thats only because my homie drove to cali and got em.... WHITE ANGRY BOMBS & BLUE STAR POKEBALLS ARE FUCKIN GOOD..

23. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    most of the pokeballs have something to go along with it. i dont think any pokeball is "pure". every pokeball i have seen on ecstasydata.org has had caffeine in it.

24. Collapse Details

Www.pillreports.com & a beach town on the west coast. Www.pillreports.com & on my toilet pooping. I also can be found chillin with master splinter.
    Quote Originally Posted by GETYAGUN!!11 View Post
    OMG!!!!! So last nite my dealer was like "dude everyone loves the yellow shooting stars (which are pipes btw), so im not gonna cop new ones"

I then proceed to use my EXTREME salesmen talent and tell him he will def. be financially rewarded if he can find the so-called "pokeball" press. He has no idea wtf im talking about but starts looking...

Lets just say it was really hard to not roll last night (or today or tonight DAMNIT)....or lets just say this friday im gonna be Robin....cause i'm gonna be ROLLIN WITH BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

What yall think of the blue batman pokeball presses?? I want exp.....errything....

Blue batmans and green batmans are fake pokes. So u still havnt had a poke. Ur getting imposters. Maybe there mdxx maybe there not, who knows w/o a test. I assure you the legit pokeball line has no blue batmans out at this moment.

25. Collapse Details

Www.pillreports.com & a beach town on the west coast. Www.pillreports.com & on my toilet pooping. I also can be found chillin with master splinter.
    But ive modded countless reports on Copycat batmans lately. Not reallllll!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast