• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

smoking weed laced with brick powder, firberglass, glue, poison, bleach, etc..

Nobody has heard from the dude for a month, he started the stupid thread a year ago and bumped it 6 months later

^

Actually he bumped it about a month ago, if you would take the time to look at the date he posted.

"14-05-2009"

I obviously said that in the first 9 words, if you would take the time to look at my post.

He passed? Or is that some poor joke?

Last edited:
so i guess this guy really must've passed......?

RIP dude.

looks like he wasnt fuckin around with his little problem.

I can't believe people would do this to gain a few extra dollars... This is why we need marijuana legalized, shit like this makes me sick to my stomach.

so i guess this guy really must've passed......?

RIP dude.

looks like he wasnt fuckin around with his little problem.

We still don't know the cause or what caused his problems with mucus. I still can't believe that smoked weed, even coated in fiberglass, would produce negative effects that get gradually WORSE as years go by.

^yah man i know what you mean, it is weird.

youd think he woulda coughed it all up a while ago

so what the fuck happened? did you show a doctor? where's our pic?

I'm glad he's alive, but I really just wish chainer was still around the forum. :(

That guy was cool af. Got all cleaned up and got himself an office job, iirc...

he ded again, only to return to raise the thread from the grave 3 years from now.

oh my god, dude, I gasped when I first read that, I though you said chainer was dead.

don't you fucking scare me like that, dude, lol.

that would be dope af if he had something like that planned, though.

Akuma- Hope you're still around because I've been scouring the web for anything like this, and finally found your post. I have the EXACT same issue. (And JESUS, my heart actually stopped for a minute when people said you were dead!) I smoked some KB that just didn't seem right. Nothing blatantly obvious though. I've been a seasoned smoker for years, so I promise you all I'm not that naive. It "looked" good - but, it burned way too fast and black. Not the normal gray or white finished ash. Didn't get me high enough either. It also just felt like I was inhaling way too many little plant and kief particles, but at first I tried to tell myself it was just improperly flushed or not cured. I even switched to a gravity to avoid direct contact. I kept having paranoid doubts and read about grit weed, but gave in to weakness once or twice more with the gravity. Then, one night after having taken a hit or two, I for some reason decided to cough my phlegm onto a paper towel because it still felt like grit in my mouth/throat. (Sorry for the novel!) ANYWAY, I kind of smushed it out and let it dry clear. Then, just like you described EXACTLY, I was horrified to see tiny sparkles when I moved it under the light. Almost like what would come off of a Christmas card or something but even smaller. I don't know how else to describe it. I blew my nose - same thing. No more smoking of course! A few days later, same thing! No bad cough really, no real noticeable headache or blood or anything else really. There was some tightness in my chest, but I think that was from the anxiety of coughing up f-ing GLITTER! I'm super scared. Have you found out anything else? Still having this problem? My contact has been smoking it and says they haven't had any problems or any complaints. They are my neighbor and they used to grow themselves. He said it was from a medical dispensary. He even exchanged my leftovers for a new batch. I can't think of anything else... Hope you're still here! Thanks for reading, everyone!

A small microscope of 60x to 100x zoom off ebay is a cheap and tidy investment

Akuma4u Hey I stumbled across your weed problems you and floaters share and I'm sadly in the same EXACT boat. Wondering if you ever figured anything out? I accidently consumed some pot and it was astronomically worse than what it was before. Shoot me a pm and we can communicate through email if you want bro. Pce out.