Help, I've made a big mistake

LOL no fucking way, this thread just made my night.
I don't know shit about Alpacas, but Alpaca bowl for you brotha

While I was strung out on Ambien I apparently purchased 4 gray huacaya alpacas by posting a listing on this site and then ironing out a private deal which involved using my moms credit card and lots of money ( http://www.agriseek.com/buy/e/Farm-Animals/Alpacas/)

Help! What does it take to raise alpacas? And can I turn a profit off them maybe? Would disputing the charges do anything? Are alpacas friendly? I already have 2 border collies that roam the backyard, would this be a problem if i were to keep the alpacas?
Though this could be a hilarious misunderstanding, since it's "lots of money" and that's NOT YOUR Money - you must immediately dispute the charges in writing. AND have your mom say it was "unauthorized" and that you're a minor (I hope) and see if she can clear it up without pressing charges AND OR without her card being charged.

Again, dispute the charges in writing. This is Not the time to ask about how to raise livestock, it's the time to undo damage and harm you have done to your mom, and are likely to do to some innocent animals.

Good luck.