Help, I've made a big mistake

you have fountains in your bedroom?!?!

i've had my share of crazy ambien experiences (pillows turning into people, vampires entering my house through the tv; shit like that) but the end result never included actual farm animals being purchased. Now i feel like i've been getting me some bunk crap.

lol there sooo fucking cute...!!!... i didn't even kno wat it was i had to google it....

I'll buy them for $0.09 on the dollar and fill up my deep freeze for the whole summer. I just hope that I can get enough wool off of them to make it worth shearing them

I saw on Dirty Jobs where the dude had to shave one of those things and it looked like it was a pain in the ass. Those things are mean as fuck.

im no biologist, but i propose that you cross breed your alpacas with your border collies and make a race of super creatures with the loyalty of a dog and the versatility of an alpaca.

the_highest_mormon said:
im no biologist, but i propose that you cross breed your alpacas with your border collies and make a race of super creatures with the loyalty of a dog and the versatility of an alpaca.
of course!
it was right there in front of us all along.

also, make me some of these
AFMSliplge.jpg

Why does it say this thread is closed when I can obviously post in it? Is this an early April fools gag that has failed?

I am an Administrator now. I can do that. This thread is closed because of TALLY'S mom and because I can. Suck my dick, I'm a staff shark!

the_highest_mormon said:

OMG, Border Pacas are the best idea EVAR!!! With that kind of intensity, brains, and hardy endurance, they'll take over the fucking world! %)

vibr8tor said:
OMG, Border Pacas are the best idea EVAR!!! With that kind of intensity, brains, and hardy endurance, they'll take over the fucking world! %)

This thread is closed. Stop posting before I ban you with my new powers.

ClubbinGuido said:
I am an Administrator now. I can do that. This thread is closed because of TALLY'S mom and because I can. Suck my dick, I'm a staff shark!

The day you become an administrator is the day that you, well, ... would probably become an administrator, which is highly unlikely. Zing!