• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

THC positive

Frank Lucas

Bluelighter
after 71 days. Is that even possible? Was I smoking in my sleep? Anyone have a similar experience?

drug_weed

Last edited by a moderator:
after 71 days. Is that even possible? Was I smoking in my sleep? Anyone have a similar experience?

Well, maybe it is a false positive, but we will assume it wasn't. Did you smoke very heavily, daily, for a long time leading up to this? Do you have more body fat than the average person or are you pretty lean? Have you recently been around people smoking, and not outdoors but more in a really smoky room/hotbox? I doubt you have smoked in your sleep, lol, but very slightly possible if you have actual weed and a pipe in a really accessible location you COULD somehow have sleep smoked but I highly doubt that, very highly, lol.

there r other things that can produce a false THC positive - surprisingly enough, apparently one of these is ibuprofen
THC will show up for 6 weeks....im trying to think how many days that is - 48 days?
sounds like ud hav to hav a pretty fucking slow metabolism for it to show up as genuine THC
all i can say is look it up on google, see wat the other substances r that can produce false positives for THC (i only know of ibuprofen but i am pretty sure theres others), print it out and present it to ur PO (if thats why ur being tested)

ill try and find a forum that can give u more info on this - if the mods there feel it belongs here or elsewhere, i guess it can b moved on or back here