Bluelight Funding - 2008 (final push)

The inflexxion and other research projects discussed in our DRUG STUDIES forum, and we've put links atop key forums to attract the appropriate candidates to answer those research surveys. Part of our funding is coming from researchers in return for us putting the ideal 'test subjects' in their direction. So far, it appears to be a win-win for everyone. Think of it, actual drug users providing honest feedback to researchers on what is really going on....good stuff - and thanks to everyone who donates, either money directly to us, or their time to those surveys.

And yes, everyone but the US do their dates DD.MM.YY as opposed to how we do it MM.DD.YY (ever notice how the time stamps are displayed on posts?)

ive put a £2 10 match football accumulator on for the weekends football, if i win i get about £4000, and ill donate 25% of it to bluelight. Wish me luck

Im having issues using my paypal account it just tells me to add a new credit card.. why doesnt the only one i have work:S?

Lol same here I'm waiting for my statement to come in the mail so I can finish activating my account. I finally got around to setting up a pay pal just so I could donate =D

ive put a £2 10 match football accumulator on for the weekends football, if i win i get about £4000, and ill donate 25% of it to bluelight. Wish me luck
that's a great idea - good luck and thanks.

alasdair

LOL... right. I'm setting up a mineral extraction company on the Moon. I promise I'll cut Bluelight in on the profits.

£2 would have been better in the bank than in the pocket of some sweaty-arsed bookie.

15 Euro your way. It's not much but I love this site. Let's keep it going. :)

donated...you guys have provided me with a decade of invaluable information so i could help keep myself and my friends safe and having a good time. this site just cannot dissapear. let's go people!!

ah shit, i forgot about paypals cut. i should know better than that and have deposited directly. damn. not happy with myself.

LOL... right. I'm setting up a mineral extraction company on the Moon. I promise I'll cut Bluelight in on the profits.

£2 would have been better in the bank than in the pocket of some sweaty-arsed bookie.

I was only 2 matches out actually, sports gambling is almost an art. I just havnt perfected it yet.

Ill have real money that i can contribute towards next years fund raising, just sorry i cant contribute anything to this years.:\

Just an update, folks....

We cleared € 6k!!!

The progress bar has been updated, and we're still striving to get the 'emergency funding' of € 1.5k above that, but at least your favorite site will be here for another year. Our thanks to all for what you've given thus far - not just from the staff but on behalf of all the members (and lurkers). We'll update this again in a bit with more information as we can, but we wanted to share the warm fuzzies with all our donors to let the holiday season begin without this burden hanging over us all. This truly reflects the generous nature of our members and the mission we all support of Global Harm Reduction and the open sharing of information. You guys all ROCK! (yeah, I'm showing my age on that a bit :eek:).

For those that were still planning to give, or those that wanted to give more, we still need that legal emergency fund and we can get a good start on next year's fund raising. Donations will continue to be accepted :D

THANK YOU ALL!!!

I would donate now but I live in the US- therefore I have $0 in my bank account. Maybe if I ever find another job, I'll donate something back to BL.

Finally got around to donating. I've been having some banking issues due to moving a while back that finally came to a head, and I got it all sorted in the last few days. Mine should go through in a day or two it says.

It's not much, but I'm strapped. If I had 10 times the savings I'd have given 10 times the donation though. I love this place.

It's cool to see all the people donating. I know I've disagreed with a few of you, but the one thing we all agree on is that we love this community and think it's worth supporting. Thanks to all the rest of you who donated, whether it's all of us small fries piling up pebbles to make a mountain, or the heavy hitters who have been so very generous with big donations.

I'd like to buy one of your t-shirts, but I can't find any on the site.

^^Correct....work in progress. We'll let ya'll know when it's in place. Thanks.