Bluelight Funding - 2008 (final push)

I really hope the money here can be raised. I'll do my part when I get payed. I've been surfing bluelight since around 2004 ( under a different s/n for 2 yrs ), this site in my case alone has helped myself and people i come in contact with alive and (more) healty. Harm reduction needs to be spread, and bluelight is a fantastic resource for people looking for non-biased and first hand information about the substances they are inevitably going to ingest anyway.

Or the advice thats given on here for just about anything people can manage to think of. Advice and thoughts from people in different parts of the world, different views , likeminded views, crazy motherfuckers, etc. etc.
And its entertaining if you just want to fuck around or if you want to use your critical thinking skills.

Hopefully BLers will rally up and keep thier domain running. :)

Fucking paypal will not work! My account works for other stuff like ebay and such but it will not let me send money to bluelight. :X

:( Wish I could donate right now... I'm sorry ♥

BlueLight has been a place that I've grown so fond of which makes me sad that I can fund it.
Hopefully in time I'll pay my dues.

Exactly how much more money do you need to pay the server bill? Maybe I can help.

Our server bill is around 6k euro but we also have spent about .5k on software and upgrades recently. Of course we want to have some on hand for contingencies. Currently we have around 4.5k. Of that 2.5K have been direct member donations, with .5k coming in the last day or two.

Thank you to everyone who has donated! I just love this community. We still have a bit to go but I am very encouraged by the response so far.

If anyone is having problems with Paypal please contact me directly and I'll see if we can fix it.

Also if you cannot contribute financially at this time please go to here and complete the survey. It is run by Inflexxion who have been very generous in their support of Bluelight. Just by completing the survey you will help Bluelight keep going.

Last edited:
I don't party anymore, so this site is more nostalgia for me. But this place has been very informative and good to me, it is only fitting that I contribute at least something. €150 donated it is.

Considering the fact that I no longer have to buy expensive weed thanks to BL (homegrowing FTW! :) ) and also have some money left that probably will end up being spent on things like booze and PS3 games anyway I donated €50 (around $65) instead of my usual €10/month. =)

Think of it as a christmas gift instead of a donation. ;) =D

Peace o/

EDIT: two posts worth €200. Thanks to you Raving Loony for that generous donation, it's a good thing to see that people really care about BL. :)

Last edited:
For other ways to send in funds, if PayPal isn't working for you - please click the link for the donations page:

link---> OUR DONATIONS PAGE <---link​

And, for ideas and discussion on what money raising plans have been discussed, which may be implemented, which ones won't (and why)...please read the existing SUPPORT discussion thread here:

What other funding plans does the site have in mind, and when will they become available?
We have several ideas at work, but to express them here may rush them or cause part of the arrangement to become fouled up if they aren't properly put in place before public access is granted. We have a thread in SUPPORT to encourage member suggestions and an open discussion of opportunities as well as why some ideas may not be pursued.

Any donation helps - either financial, or by participating in the drug studies our site is working with (yes, they also provide some funds to us in exchange for putting them in touch with the ideal test subjects for their research efforts). Help any way you can - thank you. <3

I've taken both the drug surveys and will donate some $ if I can figure out how to do it without it being possible to trace it back to me. I've read the various ways to donate and I'm just not quite sure about them. I'm sure there are some rich members that a few grand would be pocket change to them.

I think a PM should be sent to every single member asking them for a donation, if that doesn't work, then get ads. Everyone who is using Firefox won't even see them so its like they aren't even there. Of course the later is the worst case scenario but I wouldn't mind it at all.

How long do we have?

I can throw down about 15-20 probably next paycheck, in about a week.

I like it here, its also the only drug site my work web blocker doesnt block!

^ a week is fine. sincere thanks to you, and everybody who is helping.

alasdair

Demand a bailout! Gosh, I just started a job (actually 2 jobs) so I won't have a check for 3 wks. I'll see what I can do. After all, I do owe bluelight for all the great advice (but bad, bad politics ;)).

I've been coming here off and on for about 7-8 yrs and the info I've gotten has been invaluable. I wish I could help more but 5 euros was all I could donate, after x-mas I plan on buying a new testing kit though.

A bailout? Why didn't I think of that?

Bluelight is hear by officially a bank. Or an automotive company. Or whoever else is eligible.